The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does your wife gf suck your dick after you put it in their pussies/assholes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice2001 View Post
To be honest if a woman really feel satisfied, they will do whatever I want them to do. Personal experience and survey from various women I bonk before.
I agree as well. Generally if the woman likes or loves you, she does more for the man sexually and also more willing to be kinky, such as CIM, CIP and double penetration. Personal experience too.
Old 08-02-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 20
smallLJboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabiann View Post
For me. My gf does Anything and everything. After pumping her, she will suck. Before I cum, she can take it in her mouth or anywhere I want to.

But Somehow or rather. I will keep thinking of her past. And I dont mean that she goes around sleeping with ppl. Before me she had 4 sex partners. Which all of them are her bf. And lasted 1 years plus.

Sex between me and her is good. What I request or I want. I will get it. Cum on face. Cum in mouth. Cum in ass. But we always quarrel bcuz I rake up her past.

Dunno what to do.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yang punk View Post
When my fb was 20+ and a virgin she was so innocent and shy. When we started petting it was all one way traffic. Gradually I managed to perform oral sex on her and she loved it until she would allow me to eat her up whenever the opportunities arises. I would always psycho her that her pussy juicy taste like honey to me.... Gradually after 6 months or so after a RA movie where she saw a woman perform bj on the man, she got so horny she wanted sex. We went back to the office (a Sat. afternoon) and for the first time she took my cock out and started to bj me...and she really worked hard to make me cum in her mouth and the best part was she swallowed every drop and really sucked me dry. After that she was beaming happily at her achievement.

From that day on if she bj me or after fj and i wanted cim she will always oblige. She has never spit out my cum or rush to wash out her mouth. So I guess if her juice is honey to me then my cum is just as precious to her! That's love! It's been over 24 years now and she is still the same...always swallow if I cim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by (o)(o) Tuner View Post
My wife does everything for me. From fucking in various positions, blowjobs and deepthroatings then continue fucking. Until when I was about to come, she'll get on her knees and take over my cock, sucking and pumping it violently while she opens her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out waiting for streams of cum all over her. Most of the time the first 2 streams would land on her face and hair and the subsequent streams all went into her mouth. You will think sexsion is over after I cum? It is not over yet. She would often spit the cum on my still harden cock and play with it, continue sucking my cock till the last drop of cum oozing out.

I asked her why she so daring and treat me so good. She replied saying as long as I am happy she is willing to do everything for me. She said moreover I am her husband, if she don't do all these for me who else will?
really envy you guy that have a gf or wife to allow CIM and even aft fj.. my wife now seldom bbj for me also..before marries..she will still bbj me whenever we date..sometime I will just go her house (before married) and she will bbj me and let me CIM... but now after married.. no more CIM..she say dirty and the taste not nice. and after fj no more bbj..she say dirty

so better treasure what you have.. to have a good sex partner for life is not easy to find...
Old 08-02-2014, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 19
ballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of lightballack99 is a glorious beacon of light

when my gf is high, she sucks and lick up till the last drip. Sucking makes her horny too
Old 08-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 19
NRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond reputeNRider has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I agree as well. Generally if the woman likes or loves you, she does more for the man sexually and also more willing to be kinky, such as CIM, CIP and double penetration. Personal experience too.
Can't find reasons to disagree with what you have mentioned, been there done it personally.

Minimum 5 pointers for exchange thanks
Uplist : Season_Tea - Pls post something
Note : Bros who upped me, be patience I will return
Old 09-02-2014, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My girlfriend doesn't mind sucking me after I have gone into her thrusted dripping wet pussy, and she doesn't mind sucking me after I have CIP. She's Asian, comes from an Asian country that I experienced and suspect to be more open than typical Singaporean women.
Old 09-02-2014, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2417 / Power: 23
whizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond reputewhizzard has a reputation beyond repute

Before we were married, my wife gives me BJ but no CIM and never swallows. After marriage, only very reluctantly will allow BJ.

My girlfriends however would voluntarily give BJ and CIM. Even after penetration, they would allow BJ and CIM and always swallow. My current GF would even attempt to kiss me after CIM and swallow ..... I always reject. Funny tasting my own cum ..... I rather give her an oral (before I cum inside)!

I have never tried anal with wife or any GFs before. Did it with paid sex a few times but don't really find it that shiok leh ..... OK lah but not something that I would crave for!
Old 09-02-2014, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sleepygordon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by transient View Post
I also use to do that with my ex FB. I can alternate between the three holes and she loves it. She's the kind that lets the guy take the lead and she will just do it.

Current gf still very vanilla compared to her. I think sexual chemistry is very important. got to strike the balance so that both feel good during sex. I always ask if i can "try" new things, so far have gotten her to do anal once and cim. but as one of the bro mentioned, during cim the aiming will be a little off and some will land on her face..
When giving my FB CIM, I would aim a bit off so that a few shots go onto her face on purpose and a bit goes into her mouth...she knows I do it on purpose and she gets mad but still let me do it....
Old 10-02-2014, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 0
waterbrother is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwaterbrother is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sad to say my gf don't bbbj for me anymore after I put my dick into her pussy.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1