The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Remy2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

wah, why you all go there see so many girls one? I went there today thought can see some chiobus, maybe let them pull me here, pull me there abit but instead I nearly kena pull by an ah pek offering to massage my leg. I saw one though, I was walking and thinking to myself, nb, come here for eye candy and all I got was an ah pek when suddenly i heard a very faint female voice saying "want massage" in chinese, I looked around frantically for the voice and saw one girl sitting at the door with her tits hanging out but that's it, only saw her, where all the bu you guys saw sia? Are they still there?
Old 14-09-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

You go what time one? Maybe your timing wrong or all Kena outcall to hotel because of F1?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy2009 View Post
wah, why you all go there see so many girls one? I went there today thought can see some chiobus, maybe let them pull me here, pull me there abit but instead I nearly kena pull by an ah pek offering to massage my leg. I saw one though, I was walking and thinking to myself, nb, come here for eye candy and all I got was an ah pek when suddenly i heard a very faint female voice saying "want massage" in chinese, I looked around frantically for the voice and saw one girl sitting at the door with her tits hanging out but that's it, only saw her, where all the bu you guys saw sia? Are they still there?
Old 15-09-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

i came across a short girl (small sized), decent sized boobs. 2nd shops (super small shop) left of the sex shop. short hair (more like bowl cut). quite chio in my opinion.

went for short massage decent enough for 30 dollars and 50 for hj. takes her time and not too rush.
Old 15-09-2018, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Thanks to F1 Grand Prix, many ladies are open for business including Helen who was seen having a senior citizen customer at 11am. Cheers.
Old 15-09-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Remy2009 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
You go what time one? Maybe your timing wrong or all Kena outcall to hotel because of F1?
around 5pm plus ba. By the way, 2nd level massage shops also got special service one is it?
Old 15-09-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 19
newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!newhunter is one of the Best!

Is People's Park Complex the one without many tour agencies. I remember got one People's park with many tour agencies - this one not much action there.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Chinatown : People's Park Complex

Address is 1 Park Road, next door is The Majestic, behind is People's Park Food Centre, now open space facing Chinatown MRT Station exit got pasar malam. Overhead bridge connects to Pagoda St. Nam Ho Travel agency is at 1st storey. This complex shops start from 1st storey to 4th storey (no basement). Chinese name is 珍珠坊. From outside this commercial cum residential complex is painted in yellow & green. Cheers.

Last edited by liketosleep; 15-09-2018 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Add information.
Old 21-09-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Smile Mid-Autumn Festival Lantern Walk 2018

The usual surrounding roads will be closed for the above event on Sunday, 23 September 2018 from 4pm to midnight to vehicular traffic. The walk starts at 7pm and ends around 8.30pm. Mosque St, Sago Lane, Eu Tong Sen St, New Bridge Rd, South Bridge Rd, Upper Cross St affected. 中秋节快乐。
Old 25-09-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kaori89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chukeliang View Post
can share her ctc ,this chick chick
Bro can share this contact?
Old 26-09-2018, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1269 / Power: 15
decepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud ofdecepticon73 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
i came across a short girl (small sized), decent sized boobs. 2nd shops (super small shop) left of the sex shop. short hair (more like bowl cut). quite chio in my opinion.

went for short massage decent enough for 30 dollars and 50 for hj. takes her time and not too rush.
$80 for hj??? 😱😱😱She takes $100 for full
Old 27-09-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Oh I think I saw her before, yes she looks good. But I was also pulled in by one other tell me $100 to just do it no massage.
Old 03-10-2018, 08:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

oh really !! lol. some of the rest ask for 150 with fj, for which i had no interest. i just succumbed to her
Old 04-10-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

There was another lady also $100 full say don't need massage and do straight. I was like... That was fast I didn't even ask. But didn't do it due to time and also no place to wash after...
Old 04-10-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decepticon73 View Post
Brudder, mind sharing the exact location?
is she slim SYT or MILF?
Old 04-10-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
oh really !! lol. some of the rest ask for 150 with fj, for which i had no interest. i just succumbed to her
Bro, is she pretty?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread