The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 20-06-2004, 10:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Q & A For New Babies N Lazy Cheonger

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser999
thk bro. but wat is pei du ??
Company kid to study.... kid studys mummy at home sleeping
Old 22-06-2004, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

sorry just wanna ask if samster with - reputation can post message new thread here?

dunno y i posted a thread on Superstar KTV but it didn't came out. please advise.
Old 22-06-2004, 10:57 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
sorry just wanna ask if samster with - reputation can post message new thread here?

dunno y i posted a thread on Superstar KTV but it didn't came out. please advise.

Your posting is out. It takes longer time cos the boss needs to read your posting first.
Old 22-06-2004, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 21
waypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to beholdwaypastprime is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From your reputation, it seems like all ur posts are under moderation. Patience pays.

Skippe, Smeely Beancure, NeoNinja, Golden Finger & KimLin

Many thanks for the above goodwill but please post and inform me so that I can do something about it.
Old 22-06-2004, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 598 / Power: 21
gstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to allgstringgal is a name known to all

Quote:

may be u r along de border line case and are monitor closely by SAM...

Previous Journey:
~ Tây Ninh 西宁省
~ Ho Chi Minh City 胡志明市
~ Đồng Tháp 同塔省 - Cao Lanh 高岭市
~ Tiền Giang 前江省 - Mỹ Tho 美湫市, Cai Lậy 該禮市社, Cái Bè 丐𦨭縣

Future Dream Journey ...
~ Mũi Né (美奈)
Old 22-06-2004, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

will be careful know my wrong le..
Old 23-06-2004, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
will be careful know my wrong le..

Good boy, will help u to restore your reputation.....
Old 29-06-2004, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 388 / Power: 20
dreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdreammare is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by loser999
thk bro. but wat is pei du ??
Follow Study read in mandarin
Old 10-07-2004, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sexbomb is Cool - loads of Potential

need some advice coz new in here and first time posting some more. when going to HC, do u really need to sign in actual name and ic no? read in the intro in SAM that if got police raid and i never write correct name and ic no will kena big time. is it true? appreciate any advice. thanks.
Old 11-07-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbomb
need some advice coz new in here and first time posting some more. when going to HC, do u really need to sign in actual name and ic no? read in the intro in SAM that if got police raid and i never write correct name and ic no will kena big time. is it true? appreciate any advice. thanks.
Wats wrong with signing ur actual name and IC? So jus do it loh.
As for which HC to go, read up some of the threads and u should get some idea.
Old 11-07-2004, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ramram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

would like to know if i pay for the massauge session only(choose not to have special), do i allow to fondle with the HC gal?
Old 11-07-2004, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1762 / Power: 22
akaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant futureakaza24 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram
would like to know if i pay for the massauge session only(choose not to have special), do i allow to fondle with the HC gal?
Most likely NO, unless the gal really like u tat she gv u free lunch.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
ramram deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so meaning that i have to choose at least one special rite?
Old 12-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
planethollywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramram
Very unlikely as paying for massage and 'specials' are two different things. The massage you pay goes to the health centre / boss, the masseuse gets a small fee only, ranging from $10 - $12 per session. And for that amount of money, do you think she will let you? Put yourself in her position, if you only get say $10 - $12, will you allow customers to fondle you??
Old 12-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
planethollywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexbomb
Yes, it's true! No big deal writing your name and ic no right? If shy or scared others will see your name, then best advice is don't sign in, don't go health centre. These places don't provide sign-in book for fun, they have to as it's part of the regulations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1