The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-02-2005, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
gattaca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

not really... go to the normal channels like #singapore and stuff... find gals, and most of the time if they like u add them to yr msn...and proceed from there... most gals want to have sex... just ask them....
Old 11-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 20
Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!Ethanas is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legionnaire
go support ethans's bro channel #sexlife got many surprises one. but i don't mirc alot nowadays kinda boring not enuff time to sian char bor
Wei wei, #sexlife is not my cannel hor. LoL I was only a regular parker there some time ago. Pretty happening channel, we organised a chalet outtings in the channel sometime back. W00t imagine that.

http://xs205.xs.to/xs205/06341/mouse.jpg
Old 09-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 493 / Power: 20
whycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of lightwhycare is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotabw
hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.

just done an exchange with this fella for ONS contacts. After passing him a ONS contacts of mine he replied with a number which belongs to a old bird FL named Renee (ex-cathy). This fella still dare to say she is 18 yrs old and just bonk her last month... Trying to act innocent and thought of getting away with it.. To all bros here.. Pls take note of this fella especially when he says got contacts to exchange... Just an advice to all...
Old 09-06-2005, 08:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicheng
sometimes just wanna find free bonks so dun think so much...
If have so easy, then it wouldn't so exciting.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1315 / Power: 22
peterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud ofpeterfish has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whycare
just done an exchange with this fella for ONS contacts. After passing him a ONS contacts of mine he replied with a number which belongs to a old bird FL named Renee (ex-cathy). This fella still dare to say she is 18 yrs old and just bonk her last month... Trying to act innocent and thought of getting away with it.. To all bros here.. Pls take note of this fella especially when he says got contacts to exchange... Just an advice to all...
Maybe that Renee looks young like 18. Anyway thanks for the warning. There are far too many consters in this forum. Just check out my signature for the clone master who is creating trouble at the Geylang section.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1