The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
corelashen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Pure Seduction

Nice update TS, thanks
Old 30-03-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
zungga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome stuff TS, camping for more
Old 31-03-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 7
ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!ILOVEMOLES is one of the Best!

Thank you very much for the updates . I hope TS can write more often.
Old 31-03-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Prioree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILOVEMOLES View Post
Thank you very much for the updates . I hope TS can write more often.
How often ? Every hour ?
Old 01-04-2018, 06:59 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much ts... it's very nice... share more soon...
Old 01-04-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 10-04-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 8
fatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfatdick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Pure Seduction

Camping here!
Old 10-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 8
ChopPear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story .... camping too
Old 13-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
bluecloudz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybluecloudz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Where are you TS ? We are starting to miss you .
Old 13-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
lost08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story , please continue bro
Old 13-04-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
TVconnexion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, pls update soon bro
Old 14-04-2018, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

sure hope TS will update more soon.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Dave08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Things went on as usual for Mike and Elaine after that day. They continued their usual working and chatting in office as if nothing had happened before. Mike was still behaving like himself, every now and then enjoying the very mild/accidental brushing of Elaine's body whenever they work in office together. After their last straight forward conversation, they somehow started becoming more frank and close with each other now. They began to share more about their families, hobbies and personal life etc besides just work stuffs. Day by day, it became usual for Mike to sometimes hold or touch Elaine like a normal friend when they were discussing about work.

Although Elaine repeatedly reminded Mike to never cross the line, she also didn't exactly object to his occasional touching since it was too subtle for her to complain about. Once or twice when they were in really good spirits and joking around by themselves, Mike would take the best opportunity to brush or slap her ass in a friendly and playful manner. Elaine would just give him a fake angry look, but never really said anything after that while Mike quietly enjoyed the soft feel of her perky ass deep down.

Despite all this Elaine had always looked upon Mike as a close colleague cum mentor cum friend, sometimes maybe a little more closer than she realised. Although she always thought that he will keep his words and not cross the line of just friends, Mike still fantasies about her all the time and often masturbated thinking about her hot sexy body when being alone.

It came to the boiling point where he would imagine about her big tits, how he would play with them and how he would suck them. He also dreamt about her lovely ass, how soft they will be and how good it would be grab them roughly. Mike also thought about Elaine’s thick sexy lips. He just wanted to press his lips onto her juicy lips and lick it, while putting his tongue into her mouth and sucking out all the honey from them. He kept imagining about how Elaine will look like when fully naked with those sexy clothing off and just the bare sexy body curves. But so far it was all only in his imaginations. In real life, he could only keep himself barely satisfied with those occasional brushing and fondling so far.

Then came the fateful event, which changed the lives of Mike and Elaine forever. It was a 4 days business trip where Mike had to go over to the company’s branch office in Taiwan. The management decided that some assistance would be handy for Mike as well as more exposure for other colleagues. Candy, one of the top sales performers was picked for the trip initially. However, she had already taken overseas leave beforehand. In the end Elaine was chosen as the replacement despite her still being relatively new though she has also been performing pretty well so far. Of course, a big part of the management’s final decision also had to do with Mike’s personal strong recommendation on her given his position in the company.

Mike could not believe his own luck as well. Business trips had never been anything fun to him in the past as he had travelled way too many times, but this time it’s so much different. The thought of being with his sex goddess Elaine alone for 4 days in another country made him really excited and looking forward to it. When Elaine heard of the news, she too was caught surprised by the management’s decision. She felt pretty pleased about the decision but yet also nervous about the upcoming trip as she had never gone on a business trip before.

On the first day when they arrived at Taiwan airport at noon, they were fetched straight to the main office to report for work before they finally went back to the hotel for check-in around 7pm. After travelling and working for a whole day, the both of them were feeling slightly weary by the time they settled down in their hotel rooms which was just opposite each other. After Mike’s request though, they agreed to meet at the hotel restaurant for a short casual dinner and drinks before heading back to their respective rooms. Mike felt delighted with her acceptance and took a quick bath and got changed casually before going down to the restaurant early to wait for Elaine, of course not before spraying some husky perfume scent onto his body. After another 20mins of patient waiting, Elaine finally came down to the restaurant. She had already changed into a casual white spaghetti top and light blue denim shorts, looking still as beautiful.

"Hi.." Elaine said.

"Come, sit here. I have ordered some wine and food for us." Mike said.

"I usually don’t drink that much alcohol….I will just take a little ok…" Elaine replied.

“Sure, I didn’t order anything strong….just a little to loosen our bodies after a whole day of hard work….u need to learn how to drink too since u are doing sales…haha….” Mike replied.

Mike signalled for the waiter to serve the drinks and food. The waiter came back within 2 minutes with their drinks and some light snacks. Without saying and to his surprise, Elaine gulped down her first glass like she didn't take any water all day. Then she poured herself another glass, which Mike asked her:

"Hey, you don't drink wine like that."

"But I feel so tired and thirsty, my whole body is aching from the long walks. I just need some quick relief."

"Then why don't you try a cocktail. It wills soothe you quicker than the wine."

"No way, I can't. It will be too strong for me. And besides, Tim don't quite allow me to take hard drinks."

"How would he know if you don't tell him? Haha… Anyway, this cocktail I have ordered are not strong at all just relaxing…. I am just suggesting it for your benefit. "

Elaine paused for a moment to think. Then she said "Ok, just one for me. But I don't know anything about cocktails. So you just decide what to order."

Mike's eyes immediately lightened up upon hearing her reply. He thought about the wonderful opportunity presented in front of him. He knew if he can make her a bit drunk and tipsy, he might be able to take advantage of the situation to fulfil some of his long awaited fantasy. As a high risk taker, he decided to take up the chance.

"Ok, leave it to me then." said Mike and then he went up to the bartender and asked him to prepare some cocktail for them. He secretly gave him some extra tips and asked him to put more vodka and sweetness before adding the original cocktail. The bartender immediately got the hint and smiled back at him. He made the cocktails swiftly and delivered the drinks over to Mike and Elaine. Before leaving, he grinned at Mike as a secret acknowledgement between the both of them.

Mike took his glass and said "Cheers to our holiday trip!! Haha…"

"Cheers…" said Elaine smiled lightly as she picked up her glass and took a sip.

"Wow, it seemed strong… but it taste really good too haa."

"See, I told you. Its mainly just sweet not strong one…you will also feel pretty relaxed soon."

"So is it too strong or what?"

"Why?"

"Nothing, cuz you just said I will feel relaxed pretty soon."

“The purpose of drinking wine is to relax….right?”

Mike felt a bit nervous after replying. He hoped she didn’t notice him stuffing money to the bartender just now. Then he looked over to the bar area and was relieved to find out that it was not visible from their table.

"I just said quicker than the wine. Come on Elaine, are you doubting me? Or are you too scared to even drink cocktail? Haha" He tried to joke through the conversation.

"No la, sorry, I am just joking. But don't take any advantage of me if I do get drunk huh… hahaha."

"Won’t get drunk lar….i scared u take advantage of me instead loh…haha…" Mike replied.

Mike laughed along with Elaine as they continued drinking and chatting for some time. They also sipped their drinks quietly for a few moments here and there, while Mike just admired her beauty. Mike kept topping up her drinks as well as checking on her state. He could see that the vodka was starting to show its effects on her gradually. Elaine's cheeks and eyes were getting a bit red and her eyes were looking blurry and dreamy. He knew the cocktail was having its effect on her.

Suddenly Elaine's mobile started ringing.

"It's Tim…" said Elaine softly.
Old 25-04-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.
Old 25-04-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 8
Dave08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Elaine got up from the chair swiftly and went out to the far corner to answer the phone call from her husband. Mike stared at her back view as she walked away from him. She was wearing a light blue denim hot shorts and a white casual spaghetti top. Mike has a personal liking for ladies with great figure wearing short and sexy shorts. The denim was a bit tight and short, and it was showing out her shapely slim legs and a little of her butt cheeks nicely for his enjoyment.

Mike looked around and noticed that a few guys in the restaurant were also staring at her nice round ass as she walks on. Her shorts was so tight around her bum that he could kind of see the shape of her panty line too, while wondering what kind of panty is she wearing underneath. Mike looked at her round ass cheeks swaying rhythmically from side to side, as she walked around in circles while talking. The sexy movements of her ass made him hornier than ever for her, and once again created a bulge in his berms.

He observed Elaine closely as she remained on the phone. She was walking from one side to another while talking and he noticed that her movements were gradually getting faster. She also looked a bit tense and frustrated from her expressions. She lifted one of her hands high in the air between their conversations. From her body movements, Mike knew that obviously something was not right.

When she finally came back, Mike noticed that her eyes were looking red and teary. Elaine just sat back on her chair and picked the glass of cocktail in front of her before finishing it in one gulp. Then she looked at Mike.

"Please, can you me bring another one of this?"

Mike couldn't believe his luck. His prey wanted to step into his trap all by herself. He would love to make her drunk immediately, but decided to move gradually.

"Sure...but if you drink too fast you may get drunk,"

"Just bring me one... I don't care if I get drunk."

Mike looked at her for few seconds. The tears in her eyes told him that she had a fierce fight with her husband. It was exactly the right timing for him to try and get closer to her.

He then went to the bartender and asked him to repeat the same, but with more vodka and sweet. He was worried that she may not ask him for one more. So he wanted to make sure that she does get more drunk this time and he can go ahead with his plan. When he came back with the drink, he saw her sobbing. He put the glass in front of her and sat closer to her, trying to console her.

"Hey, what happen? Why are you crying Elaine?"

Elaine looked up at him in an innocent and sweet manner that he couldn’t resist.

"I'm sorry... It's nothing."

She wiped off her tears with a tissue that he passed her and straightened up herself. Then she took the glass and drank half of it. Mike saw her face contracting and getting red as she gulped down the strong drink.

"Hey slow down Elaine. What's up.. Something's wrong? Come on we are friends, you can tell me about it."

"It's nothing really..."

"Then why are you crying? Don't tell me you cry for nothing too."

"Hah," Elaine smiled at Mike's seemingly joking comment. Then she kept staring at her glass for a few seconds, before finally looking up to him.

"It's Tim. He is angry because I came here without really informing him."

"What? You didn't tell Tim?"

"No, I tried but he was outstationed as well and I couldn't contact him through his phone too. So I just sent him a message in the end. Today, he saw my message and got angry that I didn't tell him earlier."

"Well that's not fair to you, "said Mike. Elaine looked at him while he stared straight into her eyes. He saw some sadness in her eyes. Elaine looked down and started sobbing again. Mike knew he couldn't keep her like that. He needs to take her to her room. So he stood up from his chair.

"Come on Elaine, let’s go back to your room. Finish up your drink. I will call for dinner later from our room."

Elaine looked up at him, wiped her tears and cleared the remaining drink in one gulp before standing up to leave. Mike made sure she finished that glass of strong drink that he specially prepared for her. But when she got up, she felt her legs turning weak and Mike noticed it too. He knew that two doses of strong cocktail were having its effect on her. He swiftly held her up by wrapping his arm around her slim waist. Then he placed one of her arm around his shoulder and told her to leave her body weight onto him.

Elaine was so weak from the fight and the strong alcohol that she did nothing but comply with him. Mike slowly held and took her back to her room before sitting her down on the sofa. Then he locked the door quietly. When he returned, he saw her crying again. This time, Elaine was crying like she has lost everything.

"Hey hey, Elaine, please don't cry. Come on, people do fight, its nothing big deal."

She still kept on crying despite his words. Mike just stood close to her, putting one hand on her head and pulled her head to him. He caressed her hair gently.

"Please don't cry."

Elaine looked up to him again with her tearful eyes.

"Come on Elaine, you are a big girl now. Stop crying like small kids."

Elaine slowly stopped her cry.

"That's it. That's more like my Elaine. Why do you need to cry for a little fight?"

"It's not a little fight," Elaine said. “It's just that, why always me? I don't understand!!"

"You see Mike, you love your wife right?"

"Yes.."

"She loves you too?"

"Yes.."

"You both are always there for each other?"

"Yes, most of the times, except for the time like this when I have to work outstation."

"I am not talking about every day. But you see, people need to be together for love, right? I mean how can you love someone when he is not there? "

"Well, I am not getting what you want to say!"

"You see Mike, I love Tim very much. I just can't think about somebody else besides him. But he doesn't understand it. He always gets too busy with his work and even his friends. I know it's his profession, but he do have to make time for me too."

"You mean he didn't give you time?"

"Well what do you say if I saw him after every 10 or 15 days? The worst is, we were together for only a few days in the last one month. "
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1