The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My lovely SG girls

I transferred into Singapore on a promotion from my position in India. Work wise it was pretty easy. I knew the team in the Singapore office well as I had worked closely with them, and had made a large number of visits to Singapore in the past few years. It didn’t take long for me to settle in, and people were very welcoming and accepting. Singapore has a great work culture and I have a huge regard for this country!

There were of course some delightful young ladies on the office staff, but I’m not one to dip my pen in the company’s ink. It’s impossible to exercise your authority when everyone knows who you’ve been shagging the night before ...

I was checked into a rather nice five star hotel when I arrived, and told that I had a month to find an apartment. Easier said than done! Most evenings and all weekends were spent in the company of my agent who patiently took me through the different neighbourhoods and showed me a range of apartments. I had specific requirements which weren’t easy to meet

Last edited by Bigbanger; 04-08-2018 at 03:46 AM.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:12 AM
Samster

Before going further, I should take a step back and share something personal with you. Sadly, my marriage in India was on the rocks. In my pursuit of success, I had become a workaholic. That left my wife alone for long periods of time. As they say, if you don’t take care of your wife, someone else will ... and that’s what happened. To cut a long story short, my wife declined to accompany me to Singapore, and filed for divorce soon after I got here.

Therefore, even though I was in a great space professionally, I was totally messed up personally. I think I did a great job of keeping my emotions to myself. No one at the office had any knowledge of my personal trauma. Some of my colleagues had met my wife in the past so they enquired about her, but I dodged their questions.

This background is important because it will explain some of the behaviour that I will narrate to you shortly.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:24 AM
Samster

I’m amused to see that my rep points have been declining rather rapidly. Obviously, there are quite a few nameless lurkers over here who resent my story. No worries bros, you can have the rep points while I get the pussies 😋
Old 04-08-2018, 04:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pele100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What’s your job title and what do you do? Also range of salary. Helps with the rapport of the story.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbanger View Post
I’m amused to see that my rep points have been declining rather rapidly. Obviously, there are quite a few nameless lurkers over here who resent my story. No worries bros, you can have the rep points while I get the pussies 😋
LOL I like your assumption that people who deduct your points have no pussy.

Maybe they just don't like your style.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-08-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I transferred into Singapore on a promotion from my position in India.
This.

What many locals have been saying haha

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 04-08-2018, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
found09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Good, some pussies may with extras
Old 04-08-2018, 03:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
coolwater069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No wonder it took a long time to find an apartment, most Singaporean landlords openly state that they dont want Indians. Secondly all women (SG-CN, SG-MY, SG-IN, JP, KR, TH, IN, MY, PH and Ang Mo) I met in SG said the same thing..no Indian men regardless of job title, salary and other status sybols..according to them it is the culture, attitude and behaviour of Indian men that is a no go. Of course there are always exceptions, but that’s what I heard on the side line. To my further surprise even some Indian ladies weren’t talking particularly favourable about Indian men. As hard it might sound, but that’s seems to be the reality here in SG
Old 04-08-2018, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolwater069 View Post
No wonder it took a long time to find an apartment, most Singaporean landlords openly state that they dont want Indians. Secondly all women (SG-CN, SG-MY, SG-IN, JP, KR, TH, IN, MY, PH and Ang Mo) I met in SG said the same thing..no Indian men regardless of job title, salary and other status sybols..according to them it is the culture, attitude and behaviour of Indian men that is a no go. Of course there are always exceptions, but that’s what I heard on the side line. To my further surprise even some Indian ladies weren’t talking particularly favourable about Indian men. As hard it might sound, but that’s seems to be the reality here in SG
Ikr. That's what I heard from my many .... encounters

Old 04-08-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
But there are white and black Indians, which type are you referring to?
Old 04-08-2018, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osmose View Post
But there are white and black Indians, which type are you referring to?
Quote:
it is the culture, attitude and behaviour of Indian men that is a no go.
Nothing to do with northern or southern la

Old 04-08-2018, 06:18 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

skin colour can't/difficult to change but attitude and habits can.
why are people derailing this story thread
Old 04-08-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
GaryGillespie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Landlords don't want Indians because of the bah-wu la
Old 04-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
This.

What many locals have been saying haha
Yes bro, its true. Lack of local talent is a problem. That is why people have to be brought in from overseas at my level. I’m currently recruiting my replacement (being promoted again) and he/she will also be an expat!

Last edited by Bigbanger; 04-08-2018 at 07:06 PM.
Old 04-08-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Sorry Bro Coolwater, it was the complete opposite! At my budget of about $10k per month, I did not find any landlord unwilling to rent to me. It took time because I was very picky. Maybe what you say is true for cheaper rentals. As for women, read on
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1