The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2018, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
ThePeaks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My lovely SG girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbanger View Post
It’s very amusing to see such comments. Every race likes to think it’s superior. In reality, the perception varies from continent to continent, and country to country. Chinese in SG think they are very special, but in Europe Chinese are regarded as very downmarket. Did you see the recent news about the UK minister who called his Chinese wife as Japanese ? You commented about black men wanting white women - but do you know that the hottest thing in France now is to have a black girlfriend ? Anyway most of such thoughts and comments come from jealaousy. Grow up brothers. Nobody owns anyone else. People make their own choices. If your women are going off with men from other cultures, maybe those guys have more to offer.

By the way I have a bigger dick than most of you guys, and the girls love it 😬. This is an empirically proven fact - the standard sized condom sold in Singapore is too tight for me. I have to buy the European size from OT 😬
Want to bet? I say yours is smaller than 75% of ours here. It is a proven fact too, locals girls and FLs dislike Indians because of their small dicks, and also because of their ….. SMELL
Old 05-08-2018, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 13
Bigbanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by InControl View Post
The set has extra 炮?
I need to ask my girlfriend for a translation. Will respond after a couple of days 😬
Old 05-08-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
JiByeZap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I need to ask my girlfriend for a translation. Will respond after a couple of days 😬
In the internet age, you still need a couple of days?
Old 05-08-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiByeZap View Post
In the internet age, you still need a couple of days?
I’ll have to ask her delicately. She’ll kill me if she knows I’m posting on here 😂
Old 05-08-2018, 06:31 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hunt is indeed a cunt, but then it is the cunts who openly voice the prejudices of their societies 😂

As for France, I have no idea where you are coming from Bro. I just spent 3 weeks in Paris, hung out with friends there and got this from what I heard and saw. We can agree to disagree.

Finally, there are 1.3 billion Indians around - at least. Generalisation doesn’t work. Saying all Indians have small dicks is like saying all Chinese women are flat chested based on a visit to a brothel. Interesting that you paid such close attention to other mens’ dicks. I haven’t seen any Indian dicks other than mine, and I stand by my comments about my own size.
No high paying job allows a highly-salaried employee to go abroad for 3 weeks.
Not the ones in Singapore open to foreigners.
Namely technology and the financial sector, of which Paris is not a top spot.
Unless you were bringing your family for a Cordon Bleu cooking class?
Old 05-08-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePeaks View Post
Want to bet? I say yours is smaller than 75% of ours here. It is a proven fact too, locals girls and FLs dislike Indians because of their small dicks, and also because of their ….. SMELL
Bro, you are a newbie here with no power and no points. I’m happy to respond to opinions and points of view, even when I disagree with them or when the posters disagree with me, but your post is simple abuse. I suggest that you spend more time on this forum reading and observing before saying something silly again. Let me clarify that I will not henceforth respond to such posts.
Old 05-08-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
No high paying job allows a highly-salaried employee to go abroad for 3 weeks.
Not the ones in Singapore open to foreigners.
Namely technology and the financial sector, of which Paris is not a top spot.
Unless you were bringing your family for a Cordon Bleu cooking class?
Would you like me to post a list of French banks, insurance companies and technology companies (aerospace / defence, amongst others) ? Probably easier if you just Google them. 😬
Old 05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12824 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Would you like me to post a list of French banks, insurance companies and technology companies (aerospace / defence, amongst others) ? Probably easier if you just Google them. ��
Be my guest.
I'm familiar with Scorpene, Najib's submarine company.
But do enlighten me please...
As I recall, they're behind the curve.....
A has been colonial power infamous for losing to Nazi Germany, Ho Chi Minh and his farmers, and Algerians....
I forgot - the Thais and Japanese too.
But they sure had a walkover with the Raj of India....

Anyways, please post the list.
I would have remembered important French companies....
Only Orangina comes to mind...
Old 05-08-2018, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
mariman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Head shaking with laughter, bro. We are all on here to have fun 😂
Tio suan ko see beh happy, chio ga peng
Old 05-08-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

we are at the 5th page of the thread and still no juicy stuffs... cmon dude...we know how "wealthy" and "picky(like most indians, lolol)" you are now... lets get back to the main topic lol.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
reflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to beholdreflexk is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
highly educated, sophisticated and well travelled. In my experience, such women go beyond racial stereotypes, and look at the attributes of the individual they meet.
Agree with this. The more educated, well-travelled and well-rounded (not in the sense of body shape :P) the person is, the higher the chances that the person sees another person as a person, not as a member of a race.

Quote:
I don’t know whether race itself is a status symbol, bro. I think professional status, education and presentation are far more important.
Agree with this too. My ex was of east asian origin. My current partner is Indian and has a comparatively (my ex was no bimbo either) higher charisma, education, experience and network. My status has only increased after being with her.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Please also understand that I have no interest in meeting just any girl. I’m only looking to meet those who are highly educated, sophisticated and well travelled. In my experience, such women go beyond racial stereotypes, and look at the attributes of the individual they meet. Once that happens, I’m home and dry 😬.
hahaha ok ok... stop the stats liao, i hate numbers.

and sorry la im not the highly educated, sophisticated, and well travelled girl la... im the kopitiam kinda girl that screams her head out at soccer matches and travel only within the region and only once to europe kind la hor (sorry ah not to buy chanel, just because got free tix... so im racist ok? :X

good luck in finding countless highly educated, sophisticated and well travelled girls.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Be my guest.
I'm familiar with Scorpene, Najib's submarine company.
But do enlighten me please...
As I recall, they're behind the curve.....
A has been colonial power infamous for losing to Nazi Germany, Ho Chi Minh and his farmers, and Algerians....
I forgot - the Thais and Japanese too.
But they sure had a walkover with the Raj of India....

Anyways, please post the list.
I would have remembered important French companies....
Only Orangina comes to mind...
Happy to educate my Singaporean friends - BNP, Societe Generale, Airbus, Axa to name a few. You can happily say what you like about the French but I’m afraid your history is a bit weak. I don’t understand the reference to the Raj. The French came off quite poorly against the British. The people who gave the Brits a hard time were the Japanese.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
hahaha ok ok... stop the stats liao, i hate numbers.

and sorry la im not the highly educated, sophisticated, and well travelled girl la... im the kopitiam kinda girl that screams her head out at soccer matches and travel only within the region and only once to europe kind la hor (sorry ah not to buy chanel, just because got free tix... so im racist ok? :X

good luck in finding countless highly educated, sophisticated and well travelled girls.
Best wishes to you too, RinxRin. I was supporting Croatia in the WC final. Felt bad for them, but the French did play better I hope you’re enjoying the thread.
Old 05-08-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 652 / Power: 18
wish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to beholdwish543 is a splendid one to behold

After 5 pages still bragging because cannot Find SG gf. You only belong to orchard tower. No matter how good is your status how atas your life is, you can only bong whore. Because you Indian ! Not saying SG Indian. All foreign Indian NSEW, all are stingy cheapo and no one like to deal with them.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1