The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 09-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 22
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Maybe the guy was her Boyfriend or pimp.
Old 09-03-2016, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
This would make me uncomfortable as well........I suppose you will need a keycard to go up the room ....what a bummer !!

Hopefully she could give alternative...for bros who don't prefer meeting another guy....that probably would mean she has to go to lobby...or tag along someone in the lift.......
Yes, a keycard was required. Tagging along - you would need someone to be on the same floor. Check with her if she can do something else if you decide to make a booking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor sex View Post
Maybe the guy was her Boyfriend or pimp.
Nah, the one that passed me the key was not her bf. She told me a bit about him after the session.
Old 09-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

my experience while conversing with Queen savi (have not met her and probably won't)... like one bro mention, she is just here for fun as she already have a group of personal slaves which i think is sufficient to support her needs. instead of meeting one on one for session prep talk, she wanted me to meet up together with her personal slaves which is a major turn off. i mean, who in the right mind would want to discuss their bdsm fetishism with other guys??
Old 10-03-2016, 08:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
...instead of meeting one on one for session prep talk, she wanted me to meet up together with her personal slaves....
I don't think it's a requirement for a session. I did not sign up for her group coffee thing but still had a session.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
I don't think it's a requirement for a session. I did not sign up for her group coffee thing but still had a session.
This I agree.....I have been messaging her as well, she did not mentioned about pre meeting. Is it possible that your are requesting complicated scenarios? In any case, just politely decline and set up a meet if that's your intention.....

Her messages had been direct to the point.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 10
Mcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMcwoof00 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
Glad that you like it......we share d same opinion then...hahaha.

yea she is pretty. i am only allow to worship her ass and nothing else.. and she holds the key to my cage.. and yes she is increasing her price to 150/hr for SM.. or has already increase
Old 10-03-2016, 08:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kennethtnc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just my FR on Mistress candy:
Attend the session just now. She is very hot and pretty like some of the user here have said, she has the clubber kind of look and a few tattoo. Very nice and approachable.

showered before the session and she ask me to crawl out from the bath room. Followed by some foot and shoe worship. After that followed by some ball kicking. Verbal humiliation was throughout the session. After that I was made to lie on the floor and she teased me with her foot, she is really good at teasing. It is the best I have seen. She also spit into my mouth after she sip the beer.

After that I was made to lie on the bed with more teasing. overall the session is very enjoyable. She will cater according to your pain level for people who are not good at taking pain. She wanted to let me try GS as I have never tried before. But there was no space so I told her it is okay. Can do it in the next session.

Overall the experience is good, after the session ended we went down for a smoke. She is really a nice lady, please respect her limit. Will return if I have time and extra cash on hand. Please contact mistresskat if you want to confirm a session.
Old 14-03-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros , I am so lucky , I see Mistress Morgan again today in Bangkok .
This time I went for my favourite , scat , and had to arrive 11am to receive it naturally and it really is better than a mistress squirting something in her ass and then you get a lot of liquid on face .
She tied my feet to the stair banister outside the toilet and the tied my hand around the toilet bowl so I could not move anywhere . She then sat over my face and ordered me to open my mouth and OMG she shit a lot . I like it on and in my mouth but normally cannot eat but she use the vibrator on me again and I cannot control myself and for the first time I eat it and it was a lovely experience , I want to do again. I did have to beg her to stop as I could not take it any more , but that is what we want it to be like .
After a very long shower we went to a restaurant nearby but she had to rush back to the dungeon to help as another girl was late . After half hour she phoned me to come back to dungeon to talk which I dutifully did .
After about an hour she told me to put rubber mask on my face because she wanted to sit on my face and have other Mistress take picture for her website . I again agreed and when she sat on my face it was impossible to breath and wondered when she will get up but I did not care , I can die under beautiful Mistress Morgan , I was in heaven .
Altogether a really beautiful Sunday again,
Old 14-03-2016, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
haopapa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread...highlight=bdsm

Anyone fr on her?
Old 14-03-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by haopapa View Post
I had session with her recently, her photos are accurate, she's milfy type, tall with long legs. Not a real looker, more on the average side....

Setting up a session with her was a breeze, if you texted her in Chinese. She has zero English mastery...

She's not a time watcher...as for my case, time exceeded by 30 minutes perhaps no customer after my session. She could also dish out hard punishment if that's what you are looking for. Same as most PRC Dommes, you will need to let them know exactly what you wished for in session and the intensity you are hoping for......and you can actually tell them in the middle of the session as well

Verdict. Hard working, friendly, good service and can tailor to your need..she's flexible.

Pros : value for money, discreet location, good friendly service, hard working, can be harsh if you wish
Cons: Not a looker, could not lead (unlike Pro-Domme).
Old 15-03-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 14
DaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDaScolda deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Greetings bros,

It's the season for dommes to drop by SG. We're spoilt for choice, though some of them are definitely more for the well-heeled among us I'm curious about Ms Zeth, being a post-op trans. Does anyone have any experience with her to share?
Old 16-03-2016, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
osubken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which are the dominas dropping by?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaScolda View Post
Greetings bros,

It's the season for dommes to drop by SG. We're spoilt for choice, though some of them are definitely more for the well-heeled among us I'm curious about Ms Zeth, being a post-op trans. Does anyone have any experience with her to share?
Old 16-03-2016, 09:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
Just off my head....due to negative rating, this post will be delayed...!! sorry bout that...what a bummer

Goddess Lana, leaving 17th
Mistress Tran, leaving 16th
Mitao, arriving 18th
Domina Chandra, 16th to 19th
Old 16-03-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
micky_blues deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by osubken View Post
I have txt Dominatrix Lisa. She said she may come to Singapore in May, but her tribute is not fixed yet. If more bros txt her, she may consider it more worthwhile to come here. Her photos look very qio. Her personal site and backpage adv

http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...x-lisa/3987317
http://www.dominatrixlisa.eu/
Old 18-03-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
michaelchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just emailed Mistress Mitao..

SGD600 for 1.5Hrs.

Guess have to skip her. Too much for me. See which bros is interested.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1