The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute
- a hitching encounter (a true story) -

"Sometimes things just happen when you least expect it"... This has seemed to be a running theme recently in my otherwise normal and mundane life as a working professional in Singapore. If you have read my recently concluded tale of my Shanghai escapade haha), you will catch my drift.

The following is, again a true story with some subtle adjustments for continuity and anonymity. I shall leave the fictitious storytelling to the more masterful bros among us.

I have been earning extra pocket money via Grabhitch since the middle of the year. To me, it's just a great way to fund my parking/fuel/ERP costs while meeting new people and having some company on the way to work and home. Over the past few months, I've met some interesting (both in good and bad ways) folks along the way -- some of whom were really attractive and I have loosely kept in touch with, but mostly just to see if I can pick them up in subsequent journeys.

So it was with my usual filtering that I accepted a Hitch request from a lady called "Miss Lim" on the Grab app one Sunday evening in late September, just after I came back from my Shanghai biz trip. Her pickup and drop-off locations were less than 2km from my home and office - the perfect pickup sort of. So I accepted the request and texted her to confirm the ride. She replied a few minutes later with a "Thank you for picking up my request! See you tomorrow "

The next day was a Monday, and I got ready for work as per normal. Inputting her address into my trusty GPS, I set off and arrived at the pickup point of her condo a few minutes early. I turned off the engine texted her that I had arrived, and fiddled with my phone abit while waiting...

The passenger door opened and a sweet female voice said "Hi! Is it OK if I sit in front?"

I looked up and saw her for the first time.

"Morning! Of course, go ahead."
Old 05-11-2017, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 12
botakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud ofbotakkkk has much to be proud of
Re: - a hitching encounter (a true story) -

Camping right now bro.

CHEERS TO ALL BRO & SIS

Bonked
-Singapore✔
-Malaysia✔
-Indonesia✔
-Thailand✔
-Taiwan✔
-Vietnam✔
-China ✔

Yet to Bonk
-Indian
-Hong Kong
-Philippines
-Korea
-Japan
Old 05-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
duckside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support new story
Old 06-11-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 7
KelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKelongPresident is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Setting up a big tent .
Old 06-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

MouParkCoach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent .
Old 06-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 15
circle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercircle22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I standby with popcorn and beer .
Old 06-11-2017, 02:14 PM
Samster

dalazza deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for updates
Old 06-11-2017, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
greendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreendaymusic is a Helpful and Caring Samster

faster boost my morale go hitch
Old 07-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2642 / Power: 20
purepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond reputepurepulp has a reputation beyond repute

TS, before you continue, will there be dragons and tigers in your story later? A lot of these 'true encounters' recently are scenes out of JAVs.
Old 07-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4830 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

permission to carry on pls
Old 08-11-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2390 / Power: 19
whelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond reputewhelan22 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by purepulp View Post
TS, before you continue, will there be dragons and tigers in your story later? A lot of these 'true encounters' recently are scenes out of JAVs.
Please re-read the second paragraph in my earlier post. You can do a search of my earlier sharing, should be clear to all that I am not in the habit of embellishment.
Old 08-11-2017, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
BeefMutton deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping
Old 08-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story.. power.. share more soon pls.
Old 08-11-2017, 07:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Lai lai lai. Support

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 08-11-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed the story you shared bro, keep the updates coming.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1