The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 12-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
jinnian168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Good thread since 2009.
Old 12-03-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

Without a car. Any suggestion for less crowded place?
Old 12-03-2018, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post
[IMG][/IMG]

My fav maid so far.. her tits are huge and perky. Her eyes are so big esp when you're fucking her brains out lol
wow....great catch bro...nice boobs too.....i love boobs...hahaha
Old 12-03-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

My fav maid so far.. her tits are huge and perky. Her eyes are so big esp when you're fucking her brains out lol
Great catch nice fair boobs and eyes must be damn shiok fking the brains out of her
Old 12-03-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
GreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

You are so lucky . Did you manage to up her ?
Old 12-03-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
Copa100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
Very lucky indeed . If got up her , please write FR .
Old 12-03-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3657 / Power: 24
newton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond reputenewton has a reputation beyond repute

Latest trends, indo maids like to dress like the Taliban on their off day.
Picture taken last sunday outside of Paya Lebar MRT, a beehive of indo maids with many bangalas stalking around looking for their honey.

Old 12-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
Up u bro. 😊
Old 12-03-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 8
qetua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread, from 2009
Old 12-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

This type, below picture, for fucking damn shiok, cheebye comfirm damn wet because they are the conservative type. They dont easily allow men to touch them so for those who manage to touch them, their whole body will be on fire.

But not easy to bring them go hotel.

Comfirm security personnel in mrt will check the bag of that lady in green. She looks good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Latest trends, indo maids like to dress like the Taliban on their off day.
Picture taken last sunday outside of Paya Lebar MRT, ......
Old 13-03-2018, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
This type, below picture, for fucking damn shiok, cheebye comfirm damn wet because they are the conservative type. They dont easily allow men to touch them so for those who manage to touch them, their whole body will be on fire.

But not easy to bring them go hotel.

Comfirm security personnel in mrt will check the bag of that lady in green. She looks good.
This type just sit down with her and stroke her inner thighs confirm drip like water. I used to have a very conservative ex and i did that in the bus and she was v wet.
Old 13-03-2018, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
[IMG][/IMG]

Her name A Yu?
Old 13-03-2018, 11:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
bad day for me on last Sunday, been waiting to up this milf pinay maid yesterday but all transit hotel are fully booked, needs waiting times of at least 2 hrs...may i asked all bros, is it 2nd weeks of each month is those bangla & indian pay days....why so long que, this is the 2nd time waiting time is at least 2 hrs....no choice just go some quiet corners, kiss & rubba rubba and call it a day...will bonk her next available slot...

this coming Sunday got another a pinay in the east, agreed to go hotel,meet her once in Pasir Park for kiss & sucking of boobs last yr July, hope i can find excuses to go out again...brought a new media player for OC to buy Korean drama....hehehe
Bro, all transit hotel in GL on a Sunday is long Q de ma. U don't know meh?

But if ur maid gf can go back late then check-in after 6pm, u won't need to wait so long.
Good luck!
Old 13-03-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
etonz is Cool - loads of Potential

There a maid i going to meet first time.
I hint her for hug and kiss
But she told me she only will hug and kiss with her bf.
I dont want be her bf.how to tackle this problem?
Old 13-03-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
This type just sit down with her and stroke her inner thighs confirm drip like water. I used to have a very conservative ex and i did that in the bus and she was v wet.
Its really super nice feeling to touch a non prostitute cheebye and its soooo wet.

Theres an occasion i was holding the hand of a local chinese lady i met on board leisure world, and going towards a hotel, off course she knows we were going to hotel to fuck. When we reach our hotel room, i already cannot tahan and so i quickly put my hands into her underwear and touch her cheebye and wow, her cheebye was already sooo wet. See! her mind was equally as corrupted as mine.

But all along, her face didnt show any expressions whatsoever. Then i v quickly strip her naked , carry her onto the bed and start stroking and rubbing her cheebye and then i ask her how she feel and she quite paiseh and shyly told me "you already know".

And whilst fucking, she, this lady recruit, presumably just pass out fm BMT, ask me permission to suck my cock and so i told her permission granted but do it slowly.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1