The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, tabamo

Old 22-08-2019, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Why huh? Prettier?
Old 22-08-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Charlez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
Level 2 got the bridge to carpark there? Should be Tang Li.
What time does Tang Li operate? Seems to always miss her when i go there!
Old 22-08-2019, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAWgunner View Post
Level 2 got the bridge to carpark there? Should be Tang Li.
Want to ask bros who have tried her how much you all pay for Tang Li? $100 for everything including FJ or still must pay entrance fee?
Old 22-08-2019, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 10
scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!scummybear is one of the Best!

level 2 corner shop lady boobs definitely not natural
Old 22-08-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Why huh? Prettier?
Yup..prettier and more skillful..but more ex too
Old 22-08-2019, 12:48 PM
Samster (B)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
tabamo tabamo tabamo

Quote:
Originally Posted by damien View Post
i forgot to ask for her name though, but she got real big boobs, squeezed and confirm is natural too, her room got this che guevara board hanging there, thats all i remember.. but my entrance is $50 and hj additional $50 though... did i just become a carrot? just wanna go to experience there once
Fyi
$50 for HJ , entrance fee is subjective
Not all ML will do without entrance fee. It depends on how despo they are for $$$
Those not so popular ones will give in to you
Old 23-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2952 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Yesterday went Orchard Tower. Sibei happening.

Level 1 - so so. Corner got some tuanehneh but OK and face not so pretty
Level 2 - Walk around the corner and boom. All tuanehneh come out. The business like super bad. Walk in tell them $50 hj but the corner shop say $70. I ignore her and continue walking (keep calling me say ok after that). Then got this lady neh meh super big say $50. Hehe! Super enjoy... One lady at the corner nearly jusr wear bra and walk around. Along the way see many more girls

Level 3 almost dead. Shop near toilet all gone case. Nothing spectacular which is surprising because usually level 3 better than level 2.

Didn't venture to level 4. Overall Orchard Tower situation damn vbad. Other days try $40 to test market
Old 23-08-2019, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Level 4 have about 4 units next to escalator on your left. Mostly pretty and not negotiable price. Example $50 for entrance and $50 HJ (Cannot Touch), wanna touch pay more.
All their mindset at level 4 same, thats why in the day time they dont get much business. The business picks up at night when crazy horse gets crowded and all the sailor comes on board
Eeee-Hawwww
Old 25-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
Level 4 have about 4 units next to escalator on your left. Mostly pretty and not negotiable price. Example $50 for entrance and $50 HJ (Cannot Touch), wanna touch pay more.
All their mindset at level 4 same, thats why in the day time they dont get much business. The business picks up at night when crazy horse gets crowded and all the sailor comes on board
Eeee-Hawwww
Need to be willing to walk away, bro. Last time I went they, the girl tell me $100 for BJ, I say $70. She say no, then I start walking away then she wrap her arm around me and say $70 okay.

Service was super shiok, rub boobs all over me and let me touch while jerking and sucking me.
Old 26-08-2019, 05:44 AM
Samster

bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
Need to be willing to walk away, bro. Last time I went they, the girl tell me $100 for BJ, I say $70. She say no, then I start walking away then she wrap her arm around me and say $70 okay.

Service was super shiok, rub boobs all over me and let me touch while jerking and sucking me.
Yup. That is what I do also. $70 for bj with condom? Nice
Old 29-08-2019, 07:14 AM
Samster

Yes. You have to negotiate before you go into the room. Like can strip, can touch breast etc. Don't go into room then say.

Now business at OT is bad, u r king
Old 31-08-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 15
silvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of lightsilvstedt28 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
May I know who is this pretty lady? Viet or PRC?
is the cherry on level 2 near the scooter shop around? did not see for some time

thanks
Old 01-09-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

One thing to becareful is OT is the place where push up bras are over used. Please open ur eyes to make sure the boobs are solid else usually D cup become B cup when they take off the bra
Old 01-09-2019, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 13
dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!dpierce is one of the Best!

Paris still as big without bra haha... good wham bam thank you ma’am experience for me last week
Old 01-09-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Didn't see Paris already lei. She still there? Her neh neh consider small if you compare to the F cup Mary
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1