The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnleelee87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Suspected new gem at Orchard plaza

Hi guys. Was walking around Orchard plaza and saw some guys walking in a shop at Orchard plaza. All China there girls young n pretty. Suspect that they do massage in it. Can pm me for more info
Old 21-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 6
decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of
Re: Suspected new gem at Orchard plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnleelee87 View Post
Hi guys. Was walking around Orchard plaza and saw some guys walking in a shop at Orchard plaza. All China there girls young n pretty. Suspect that they do massage in it. Can pm me for more info
foot reflexology lahhh
hahahaha
Old 21-08-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AshleyShecy is Cool - loads of Potential

knn, you gong chee bye head, limbeh will strike you until you are like your clone sgdeepfake

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
foot reflexology lahhh
hahahaha
Old 21-08-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

decaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud ofdecaptico has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyShecy View Post
knn, you gong chee bye head, limbeh will strike you until you are like your clone sgdeepfake
clone your cheeby
tok cock sing song, nvr contribute only use clone account create trouble
fucking cheeby
Old 21-08-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
AshleyShecy is Cool - loads of Potential

i fuck your dead mother chao chee bye, u leave us alone we will leave you alone, dont disturb us and dont expose location and contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by decaptico View Post
clone your cheeby
tok cock sing song, nvr contribute only use clone account create trouble
fucking cheeby
Old 21-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7563 / Power: 8
PinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond reputePinkOcean has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnleelee87 View Post
Hi can share via pm?
Old 22-08-2019, 12:52 PM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1