The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2019, 06:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great massage at Kovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicYoyo View Post
April also keeps asking me to top up to prostate care. I rejected her but she still gave me some teasing
N i think is the nicest person there but I must say the pic on fb not spot on leh lol.
Old 01-08-2019, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great massage at Kovan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveONS View Post
Please don't share so openly. Sooner or later SE will be raid
I think we stop discussing SE here. Been getting quite a few private enquiries liao.
Old 01-08-2019, 04:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 12
Angry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to beholdAngry100 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great massage at Kovan

SE so popular until I want to book Nicole also cannot. But she is one of the nicest and sweetest girls I seen so far. Chatted with her and she very chatty and nice. That time I went to do the normal massage, she didn't offer me anything but teased me until I felt so good.

Anyway, bros who want to book Nicole, please do not go there so late ok? I usually go around 9pm or 10pm, so I want to book Nicole. 😂😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread