The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
annabellatan, DaniWantItToo, diablo69, Fikinaki, Geng7207, jjames007, John0507, Jojokk, mama, rave197, SabahBrads, suparjopento, tancs18, woonkl

Old 19-08-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwing9271 View Post
Anyone try okt dualapankosonglima? Any info on latest update? So far Fr i see was quite a while already
Quote:
Anyone try okt2805? Any new Fr?
2 FRs, unpleasant experiences. Deal with OKT28O5, both deals are last minute girls switch.1st FR was fine since girl was pretty good.

2nd FR was bad, need me to top up another RM50 even though the fault is not with me. And also, i have to wait in my hotel room for more than 1 hour 30 minutes like a retard after knowing the 1st girl couldn't show up. Twice, it has happened to me. Why promise me the girl when you can't fulfill your part end of the deal ?

1st FR
Name: Yen
Race: Didn't ask
Face: 7
Skin: 7 tanned skin
Body: 10 curved
Boobs: 8
DFK: Didn't ask
HJ: Didn't ask
BBBJ: tried for a while but i stop her. BJ feels painful to me most of the time.
FJ: 10. I climaxed on her Cowgirl.
DATY: Didn't ask
GFE: 10 no rush !
WIR: No due to OKT.
Damage: 350 + 150.

2nd FR : We didn't even f*uck for more than 1 minute and i already asked her to stop due all the waiting before she arrived and last minute change. Not to mention 0KT asked me to top up another RM50 when all girls FR here are Rm300 only. Felt like OKT was just trying to scam me as much as he could. Not to mention it happened to me twice not once. Plus, the condoms i bought seems to be too tight for my taste and it was uncomfortable, the girl even asked me to go RAW with her after a while but i decided not to and just chit chat and cuddled around only.

Name: Wawa
Body: 6
Boobs: 3 Very small !
HJ: 6 so so
BBBJ: tried with CD for a while but i stop her. BJ feels painful to me most of the time.
FJ: 2 She cowgirl me for a while then i stop her due to my disappointment on last minute switch and waited for 1hr30mins. I was already exhausted from the waiting so yea...not the girl fault...
GFE: 10 no rush ! We just talked most of the time, and hugged around. Pretty much thats it.

Not going to deal with the OKT anymore, due to twice last minute girls change, on top of that extra RM50 was charged onto me. Overall i am disappointed with that.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Foreverinp is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leongfan View Post
2 FRs, unpleasant experiences. Deal with OKT28O5, both deals are last minute girls switch.1st FR was fine since girl was pretty good.

2nd FR was bad, need me to top up another RM50 even though the fault is not with me. And also, i have to wait in my hotel room for more than 1 hour 30 minutes like a retard after knowing the 1st girl couldn't show up. Twice, it has happened to me. Why promise me the girl when you can't fulfill your part end of the deal ?

1st FR
Name: Yen
Body: 10 curved
Boobs: 8
HJ: Didn't ask
BBBJ: tried for a while but i stop her. BJ feels painful to me most of the time.
FJ: 10. I climaxed on her Cowgirl.
GFE: 10 no rush !

2nd FR : We didn't even f*uck for more than 1 minute and i already asked her to stop due all the waiting before she arrived and last minute change. Not to mention 0KT asked me to top up another RM50 when all girls FR here are Rm300 only. Felt like OKT was just trying to scam me as much as he could. Not to mention it happened to me twice not once. Plus, the condoms i bought seems to be too tight for my taste and it was uncomfortable, the girl even asked me to go RAW with her after a while but i decided not to and just chit chat and cuddled around only.

Name: Wawa
Body: 6
Boobs: 3 Very small !
HJ: 6 so so
BBBJ: tried with CD for a while but i stop her. BJ feels painful to me most of the time.
FJ: 2 She cowgirl me for a while then i stop her due to my disappointment on last minute switch and waited for 1hr30mins. I was already exhausted from the waiting so yea...not the girl fault...
GFE: 10 no rush ! We just talked most of the time, and hugged around. Pretty much thats it.

Not going to deal with the OKT anymore, due to twice last minute girls change, on top of that extra RM50 was charged onto me. Overall i am disappointed with that.
quite pricey , if im not wrong the one who's arrange the girl is a man right , working as a barber .
Old 22-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 5
Leongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLeongfan is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foreverinp View Post
quite pricey , if im not wrong the one who's arrange the girl is a man right , working as a barber .
Apparently some users said it's a girl.

But this OKT service is getting worst from what i have heard. Last minute switch, price keep increasing for no reason. The girls would sometimes asked money from you as well. So good luck to the rest.
Old 23-08-2019, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
rabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In KK now, any okt to recommend?
Going back tmr already
Old 23-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
johny5566 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

wechat lovestory747
Old 23-08-2019, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 10
rabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabbit321 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by johny5566 View Post
wechat lovestory747
User not found
Old 23-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

love2love666666
Old 23-08-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
B88Bs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Anyone try okt2805? Any new Fr?
Tried Wawa and Kim.

Forget about it, ugly as heck, expensive with uncertain prices (girls ask for more money for themselves) , service is rushed, girls also come at uncertain times. Forget about it is my recommendation.

TYL is also quite hit and miss, mostly miss with poor service but the girls are pretty so you would still end up with a pretty gal.
Old 23-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
lonedruid92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Scouting again this time at api2 area...as**n ref**x***gy. Found this place in wechat. The place is nice but the doorway to each room only covered with cloth blinds. I picked no.1, thai girl. Looks pretty. Matured (probably 30+) but i dont care really. Boobs around size c and perky. Body slim. Overall pretty good.
So i ask for full body massage and gotta say the massage are pretty good for such price. But almost to the end she looks tired and whispered to me if i want a hj or b2b. Hj rm50, b2b rm100. When i ask for bj or fj she said not available here. So i settled for b2b and it was kinda dissapointing. Maybe because shes tired or something. In the end i sit on top of her aiming my cock at her breast, and i have to shake my little bro myself until i come. Damage: 69 + 100. WIR? No fj or bj, good massage but lousy b2b...so better go spend your money somewhere else bros
Old 24-08-2019, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
WSBTL is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by syokcheong View Post
There are some chinese on wechat and michat that offer RM300/shot... any brother tried and is it legit? And there is some local offer RM150/shot at Damai area too but request for deposit... worry it is a scam.. any brother tried out?
I got few contact , cheaper than yours .
Old 24-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Sinner342 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by WSBTL View Post
Pm me bro the detail
Old 24-08-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
WickedSex is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Pm detail can bro.. Its my last day here
Old 24-08-2019, 03:04 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonedruid92 View Post
Scouting again this time at api2 area...as**n ref**x***gy. Found this place in wechat. The place is nice but the doorway to each room only covered with cloth blinds. I picked no.1, thai girl. Looks pretty. Matured (probably 30+) but i dont care really. Boobs around size c and perky. Body slim. Overall pretty good.
So i ask for full body massage and gotta say the massage are pretty good for such price. But almost to the end she looks tired and whispered to me if i want a hj or b2b. Hj rm50, b2b rm100. When i ask for bj or fj she said not available here. So i settled for b2b and it was kinda dissapointing. Maybe because shes tired or something. In the end i sit on top of her aiming my cock at her breast, and i have to shake my little bro myself until i come. Damage: 69 + 100. WIR? No fj or bj, good massage but lousy b2b...so better go spend your money somewhere else bros
b2b 100 is cheap ,mostly 150
Old 24-08-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Ach00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any good MP recommended with happy ending?
Old 24-08-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
kira225 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
pm detail
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1