The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 6
zooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud ofzooloootooo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Nearest is probably k******** if not you have to go spa
Thanks! Appreciate the clue!
Old 22-08-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

But to be honest, through the years, I have met quite a few of these MLs, but most of them were not APs. Because not being the most popular MLs gave them room and time to forge more genuine ties, give more genuine interaction.
Couldn't agree more. Most APs no time for deeper interactions
Old 22-08-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Shes good la..just go for it..She always jog around her area if no customers one..Got a well toned body too..
Does it mean that got jog can charge more? Standards of charging getting a bit strange.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
So there was this instance that a pppular ML wants to thank me for a favor and I just mentioned a cup of coffee will do. And apparently a couple of sessions later, she does remember and treat me some hone made chicken soup.

That was a personal touch, something I would never expect a ML to reciprocate. That soup went a long way, because it was a small favor Nd I didn't expect gratification.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
is wen wen back
Can try to message her.. Saw her ad back up on SLG..

Would love to try her at least once too, reading her past MRs..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
YooRoo is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oneminman View Post
Shes good la..just go for it..She always jog around her area if no customers one..Got a well toned body too..
Upped her for $170. No RTF 4 me. Don’t like spa and felt hurried
Old 22-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by royalhill View Post
I only just discovered the TCSS thread so busy catching up with the names (without link) and lingo.

Can you advise the link for Angel

Also what does AP stand for? I infer it to mean top tier popular ML?
Look at the top of the thread, below the page numbering..

There's a 'search this thread' field..

It's pretty useful to find out the stuff you want to know..

Old 22-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YooRoo View Post
Upped her for $170. No RTF 4 me. Don’t like spa and felt hurried
So is $120 + $50? Pretty standard I guess..

At that price rather top up $30 for the gym girl, at a much conducive environment..

Old 22-08-2019, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
It does happen, like quite recently for me... but I guess we both realize it couldn't continue. Because ultimately, it's me vs more customers, more business and more money. Hahaha... How to win? Now we have become pals instead haha.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:01 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can try to message her.. Saw her ad back up on SLG..

Would love to try her at least once too, reading her past MRs..

Aiyo , haven't tried her yet? Tsk tsk

On another note, I've been thinking of rtm-ing Amei/Amy... Has her playability improved yet? Hehe
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1121 / Power: 17
ddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud ofddae44 has much to be proud of

My take on this ML scene, just spend your money and be happy. Go home to your families and those who are single , Go find a gf. These girls can be friends but dont think other wise. Their real lives are back in china, not here.

There are some great girls with great friendship and that is where it stops at. It wont go further. You will get hurt when it ends.

Just be happy
Samster

Quote:
Aiyo , haven't tried her yet? Tsk tsk

On another note, I've been thinking of rtm-ing Amei/Amy... Has her playability improved yet? Hehe
I was hesitant because she looks like an auntie.. But reading that her figure quite nice plus she packs a punch in her BJ, can at least try once..

That one can ask Franco lol..

Samster

Quote:

At that price rather top up $30 for the gym girl, at a much conducive environment..
XX is actually $100 now. So he topped up another $70 for an uncomfortable, rush bonk.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:

Yes. Agree. Wanted to meet gym girl but she was on code red then and busy recently. Waiting for your FR on gym girl
Old 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
XX is actually $100 now. So he topped up another $70 for an uncomfortable, rush bonk.
$170 all in. Overpaid ... but she is cute and speaks decent English
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1