The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 22-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
xabierer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
22/08 1845 hrs Seduction - WaWa

Look: 9/10
Thai tan otherwise abt the same.

Boobs: 5/10
Not fan of enhance but this is not the main point

Frenching: 5/10
All down for it but was a short one for me, eager to fuck.

BBBJ: 8/10
Checked

GFE:
45mins too short to give a score but she is able to converse in pri english.

Overall: 6/10
True enough, she definitely can ride well. She felt damn tight too, maybe due to her petite body & my big dick. Just wanna get a quick one off as the promo was ongoing.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kic4fun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

SS bonk 1/5
Gwen
Looks - 8/10
sweet and pretty, hv a very cute and cheeky smile
Boobs - 8/10
Enhanced , but she like them to be fondled and sucked on
French -10/10
Non stop , with soft kisses
BBJ - 8/10
GFE- 10/10
Cuddle and hug non stop, cheeky and we laugh quite alot
What a GEM!!!! Thanks bro silk for bringing her here.
Old 22-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

@iAndroid aka Eric Contona
Burn myself and let you see your way...(i think i say this before)
Many bro care about you and give feedback for you.

PS. Do yourself a favour and make yourself happy, go eat another stall Nasi Lemak. And share with us your enjoyment.

To all the others, no hard feeling. iAndroid since April? already like this...need do some stunt to show him the way.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 22-08-2019 at 09:05 PM.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 7
Limzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLimzbro is a Helpful and Caring Samster

21st Sept 2019.
10pm, discreet, very clean towel, attached bathroom, clean & looked like a new moved in place THUMBS UP ❗❗👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
BEST TOP 3 BONKS EVER IN MY ENTIRE BONKING LIFE. GIRLFRIEND/FLING/WIFE/FL/FISH TANK ETC SHE JUST SIMPLY CHIONG UP IN MY TOP LIST, PLACING PARKED SWEE SWEE LIAO 🤓🤓
Who is she ????
🚀🚀 JAY 🚀🚀
SLUT DUNGEON

A legit fair complexion university SYT, foxy vixen appearance. Voluptuous body figure, NATURAL B+/C tits, raisin light brown sensitive nipples. Loves getting lick & suck specially on the right tits. Jay is those syt babes that if i were to meet her in thailand G club or normal clubbing, i would keep bio her, trying to hook her up & wanna jio her as my girl , gonna fuck her passionately as many times as i can man. She knows how to dance, sexy grinding moves in shower, on top of me during cowgirl, her motion caused me to penetrate her deeply, all the way in dept & super duper passionate/sexy/wet/deep DFK ( very very very powerful )
Her body, i can't see any flaws lei. I see her figure i buay dong liao. Somehow when we are resting for second shot, i felt her body streamline just by cuddling together & hands roamed down from top to bottom, her buttock 🍑🍑 seriously firm. She as well, hand never leave my body, massaged my penis and balls nicely, softly & rubbed my mushroom head sexually 😎 Cunning eye contact, soft pecks on my cheek, licked my ear, kept stroking my hard penis then always took the initiative to french me badly, passionate , very passionate & fingered her slowly, rubbed her clit gently increasing speed, to my surprised due to her full slots everyday, she cum during my 15 minutes of making her relax & after she cum , whispered into my ear tell me she feels so good that she managed to cum and exhausted but still want me to fuck her dai mai ( she spoke thai to me, exhausted gasping but still can tell me to fuck her can in soft tone ) dong buay diao, flipped her to 69 , made her pussy gao gao thick thick wet wet ( trimmed a bit on top, nice pussy no odour ) " Picasso " her for another 10 minutes, shifted my head up to her, DFK & she grinded my penis ( feeling her pussy so damn wet ), "helmet on" rubbed her clit, slowly penetrated her played with her wet pussy making her fucking horny, then she rubbed her clit ownself & grabbed my hand towards hers , ( sexy moans, gasping & asked me to insert ) Mai tu liao upon hearing this i jitao buay dong LOL.
Having sex with her isn't commercial at all man. Legit making love with girlfriend who is passionate soft sex slut, who can be very sexy in room & all out when making love that kind of scenario man. Any positions u can make, she accommodate & enjoy the process together. No faking, all natural. Yes for sure she must be tired after back to back slots, did not have proper food etc but when comes to a making love session with her, she can dominate or let me dominate her, made her enjoyed as well.
She shared with me the reason why she enjoyed sex instead of taking it as work. Powerful Jay.👏👏👏
After 2 shots done, brought her food earlier on & still have a bit time i asked her to eat.
( Leg jelly?? Not at all. Because i enjoyed so much with her. Little armies emptied for sure )
Very much likely able to have a rtf with her unless i am free for the next day & i know beforehand. Need to advance book her as she has been full slots since day 1 back sg working till now still full. She will be leaving in few days time, hahaha i am still scheduling my work to fill in sexxion slot with her. 😅😅😅

难得一见的,美女。
身材没话说,很棒。
现在想见,真难。
真是稀有,的宝。
☄☄ Hopefully i get my rtf ☄☄
Thanks Bro SD for the arrangement, fast reply & discreet arrangement. Rare gem indeed.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Booked Jay from Slut Dungeon OKT.

First time having super bad experiences with OKT.
I try booking at 8:45AM.
First no discount then want to book her at 8pm. OKT said only 7:00pm or 8:30pm.
Chose 8:30pm and took cab all the way there and arrived at 8:15pm.

Texted OKT I arrived early but I am ok to wait. Ended up waiting until 8:47pm then the lady come down to pick me up. Jay told me she super tired and due to not enough sleep. I Asked the OKT can I start the session by 8:45pm since the lady late by 17 mins. OKT said she already have customer at 10pm and cannot and asked me immediately if I too anal better cancel. I super tulan. I arrived 15 mins early and your lady 17 mins late and u still say I anal and better cancel and even tell me won't accept my booking to her in future anymore.

throughout my 4 years chionging experience, first time encounter such a rude OKT. His side fault still say I am anal. Other OKTs that I tried all always compensate back the timing.

Reason I book Jay is because her best friend ask me to come support her. But having such a rude OKT it's really tough to help.
Old 22-08-2019, 09:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
21st Sept 2019.
10pm, discreet, very clean towel, attached bathroom, clean & looked like a new moved in place THUMBS UP ❗❗👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
BEST TOP 3 BONKS EVER IN MY ENTIRE BONKING LIFE. GIRLFRIEND/FLING/WIFE/FL/FISH TANK ETC SHE JUST SIMPLY CHIONG UP IN MY TOP LIST, PLACING PARKED SWEE SWEE LIAO 🤓🤓
Who is she ????
🚀🚀 JAY 🚀🚀
SLUT DUNGEON

A legit fair complexion university SYT, foxy vixen appearance. Voluptuous body figure, NATURAL B+/C tits, raisin light brown sensitive nipples. Loves getting lick & suck specially on the right tits. Jay is those syt babes that if i were to meet her in thailand G club or normal clubbing, i would keep bio her, trying to hook her up & wanna jio her as my girl , gonna fuck her passionately as many times as i can man. She knows how to dance, sexy grinding moves in shower, on top of me during cowgirl, her motion caused me to penetrate her deeply, all the way in dept & super duper passionate/sexy/wet/deep DFK ( very very very powerful )
Her body, i can't see any flaws lei. I see her figure i buay dong liao. Somehow when we are resting for second shot, i felt her body streamline just by cuddling together & hands roamed down from top to bottom, her buttock 🍑🍑 seriously firm. She as well, hand never leave my body, massaged my penis and balls nicely, softly & rubbed my mushroom head sexually 😎 Cunning eye contact, soft pecks on my cheek, licked my ear, kept stroking my hard penis then always took the initiative to french me badly, passionate , very passionate & fingered her slowly, rubbed her clit gently increasing speed, to my surprised due to her full slots everyday, she cum during my 15 minutes of making her relax & after she cum , whispered into my ear tell me she feels so good that she managed to cum and exhausted but still want me to fuck her dai mai ( she spoke thai to me, exhausted gasping but still can tell me to fuck her can in soft tone ) dong buay diao, flipped her to 69 , made her pussy gao gao thick thick wet wet ( trimmed a bit on top, nice pussy no odour ) " Picasso " her for another 10 minutes, shifted my head up to her, DFK & she grinded my penis ( feeling her pussy so damn wet ), "helmet on" rubbed her clit, slowly penetrated her played with her wet pussy making her fucking horny, then she rubbed her clit ownself & grabbed my hand towards hers , ( sexy moans, gasping & asked me to insert ) Mai tu liao upon hearing this i jitao buay dong LOL.
Having sex with her isn't commercial at all man. Legit making love with girlfriend who is passionate soft sex slut, who can be very sexy in room & all out when making love that kind of scenario man. Any positions u can make, she accommodate & enjoy the process together. No faking, all natural. Yes for sure she must be tired after back to back slots, did not have proper food etc but when comes to a making love session with her, she can dominate or let me dominate her, made her enjoyed as well.
She shared with me the reason why she enjoyed sex instead of taking it as work. Powerful Jay.👏👏👏
After 2 shots done, brought her food earlier on & still have a bit time i asked her to eat.
( Leg jelly?? Not at all. Because i enjoyed so much with her. Little armies emptied for sure )
Very much likely able to have a rtf with her unless i am free for the next day & i know beforehand. Need to advance book her as she has been full slots since day 1 back sg working till now still full. She will be leaving in few days time, hahaha i am still scheduling my work to fill in sexxion slot with her. 😅😅😅

难得一见的,美女。
身材没话说,很棒。
现在想见,真难。
真是稀有,的宝。
Thanks Bro SD for the arrangement, fast reply & discreet arrangement. Rare gem indeed.
She is in my top 3 too!
Outstanding lady!
Old 22-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggundam123 View Post

Reason I book Jay is because her best friend ask me to come support her. But having such a rude OKT it's really tough to help.
Are you sure she needs support?
I have her contact leh she always full need what support? Somtam ahhhh lol?
Frankly speaking I know SD OKT is a responsible person something many can attest to. Are we missing something here? Lol
Old 22-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

For hard to get a slot...If me, shower first then go location. Can skip or shorten shower if late or book last slot. maybe see some screenshot to be show OKT how message was replied might be more solid. LOL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Are you sure she needs support?
I have her contact leh she always full need what support? Somtam ahhhh lol?
Frankly speaking I know SD OKT is a responsible person something many can attest to. Are we missing something here? Lol
Old 22-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
For hard to get a slot...If me, shower first then go location. Can skip or shorten shower if late or book last slot. maybe see some screenshot to be show OKT how message was replied might be more solid. LOL!
love to see them lol
Old 22-08-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
love to see them lol
I prefer see her body and sex on bed video if any. If really have to see screenshot, better and highly recommend to censored the location. LOL!
Old 22-08-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
I prefer see her body and sex on bed video if any. If really have to see screenshot, better and highly recommend to censored the location. LOL!
see liao saw liao bonk liao la liao
the outstanding frencher of this generation lor
oh tripod her again
Old 22-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limzbro View Post
21st Sept 2019.
Who is she ????
🚀🚀 JAY 🚀🚀
SLUT DUNGEON

难得一见的,美女。
身材没话说,很棒。
现在想见,真难。
真是稀有,的宝。
you too exited until date also fly 1 month advance
Old 22-08-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
An0210 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddki81 View Post
you too exited until date also fly 1 month advance

Haha I too excited to read his report I also did not realise the date fly past by one month.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2117 / Power: 18
two002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond reputetwo002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ggundam123 View Post

First time having super bad experiences with OKT.
I try booking at 8:45AM.
First no discount then want to book her at 8pm. OKT said only 7:00pm or 8:30pm.
Chose 8:30pm and took cab all the way there and arrived at 8:15pm.

Texted OKT I arrived early but I am ok to wait. Ended up waiting until 8:47pm then the lady come down to pick me up. Jay told me she super tired and due to not enough sleep. I Asked the OKT can I start the session by 8:45pm since the lady late by 17 mins. OKT said she already have customer at 10pm and cannot and asked me immediately if I too anal better cancel. I super tulan. I arrived 15 mins early and your lady 17 mins late and u still say I anal and better cancel and even tell me won't accept my booking to her in future anymore.

throughout my 4 years chionging experience, first time encounter such a rude OKT. His side fault still say I am anal. Other OKTs that I tried all always compensate back the timing.

Bro please show screenshot of e chat exchange. If e okt realli like tat will boycoot them.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
nookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynookieboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Bentley from SS (2/5)
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=741372

Location: Good location, not easy to get to via public transport. Room and shower area has ample space in room
Looks: Very much like the photos, but face quite heavily edited to remove blemishes. Looks more MILFy IRL
Body: Boobs are enhanced but soft to play with. Great figure with a nice ass for doggy, plus she has a very nice and smooth skin to caress
BBBJ: She does it pretty long and the slurping sounds turns me on
Service: Showers with me each time and shower was pretty SOP, with a bit of bbj during shower. Back in the room, she started with catbath and continued with BBj for quite a while before mounting me. Her cowgirl is awesome and quite vigorous, and kept at it till I changed to missionary. Ended off with doggy, my fave. I love pounding that ass during doggy, in front of her mirror. First session and second is pretty much the same. She cuddled after each session and chatted with me. Her english is ok, enough to communicate with and it was nice chatting with her about her work back in Thailand. Plus if you guys do visit her around meal time and wan to bring her makan, she loves spicy kway teow haha.
RTF: Overall a good bonk, but there's others to try for now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1