The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 24-12-2009, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by skykerrigan View Post
Hi all bro here, have u ever bonk a virgin maid?
Ho Ho Ho...may be you can try to bonk her virgin Ass...

Merry Christmas n Happy New Year to you guys.
Old 24-12-2009, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
*LOL*

i wonder how come the pioneers n the regulards had stopped posting all of a sudden???
Yah I wonder where is bro The Lord ???

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 25-12-2009, 03:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Yah I wonder where is bro The Lord ???
yeah ... n a few other of d experienced pinay expert bros ... i do miss their posts. i hope its not bcos of getting zapped in this thread tt deterred them fr posting. well, i've been zapped twice in this post too. n i think they r 'senior bros' too. i cant stop u fr zapping if u do not like my post; i juz speak my mind.
well, life goes on. i wont bother abt those losers.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 25-12-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bruteforce12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yep, do not trust most of DIA profiles esp. Pics...

My story of mis adventure:
I came across a china girl in DIA , whose photo is good looking like those local JC girls and who claims she is a white collar worker in sg. I was able to connect with her got her msn, mobile number her home address everything within a span of 17 hours. I was thinking I was damn smart of hooking girls. she even told me that she is a permanent resident here.
But shit......
When I met her in person, she was damn ugly man. oh gawd.... I felt like vomitting. I could not take her with me in my car.. I will definitely become a laughing stock. well, frankly I want only to hump her but shit you cannot think of that man.
her english is also damn poor. even geylang gels speak better than her. I suspect she is working in some kopitiam food outlet or something.
The moment I saw her, she came near me.. I took to my heels and ran oof as fast as I can. reached car park, take my car fly away...
so guys, Pls.. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.....
Old 26-12-2009, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce12 View Post
yep, do not trust most of DIA profiles esp. Pics...

My story of mis adventure:
I came across a china girl in DIA , whose photo is good looking like those local JC girls and who claims she is a white collar worker in sg. I was able to connect with her got her msn, mobile number her home address everything within a span of 17 hours. I was thinking I was damn smart of hooking girls. she even told me that she is a permanent resident here.
But shit......
When I met her in person, she was damn ugly man. oh gawd.... I felt like vomitting. I could not take her with me in my car.. I will definitely become a laughing stock. well, frankly I want only to hump her but shit you cannot think of that man.
her english is also damn poor. even geylang gels speak better than her. I suspect she is working in some kopitiam food outlet or something.
The moment I saw her, she came near me.. I took to my heels and ran oof as fast as I can. reached car park, take my car fly away...
so guys, Pls.. PLEASE BE CAREFUL.....
That's funny... Hilarious. But it can be true.
Old 26-12-2009, 02:26 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jiejielover is Cool - loads of Potential

hey dude i had this account at DIA too but too bad no luck.after so long of hooking still no avail.any advice?most of the girls there r looking for long term relationships.i was thinking it is darn wrong to toy their feeling like that,rather stick to pay sex?
Old 26-12-2009, 08:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6863 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Live Firing Mission going 2 start tom 0800hrs. All bros who already hook up with a pina get ready to load up your store for sexcerise. Those who have not can go deployment ground (Lucky Plaza or City Plaza) to recee for your target.
Old 26-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jiejielover is Cool - loads of Potential

nice bro shoot to target.!
Go Go Go.Move It!!!
Old 27-12-2009, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6863 / Power: 17
Shoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond reputeShoot To Target has a reputation beyond repute

Any1 ever mit up s.elva93 from DIA b4? I may have the chance 2 mit her 2day.
Old 27-12-2009, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
cruxify deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello bros, want to share my latest adventure after the pinoy nurse bonk. Well, got a contact from a bro here and started sms-ing. Let's call her G. G is a 30 yr old, pino, working for expatriate family. After nearly 2 weeks of sms-ing, we finally met. Pick her up near her workplace and brought her to the Balestier Shaw Cinema. No no, not to watch movie. Just went to the Macdonalds for a quick meal.

After our dinner, took a walk nearby and we are SURROUNDED by budget hotels. Frangance, Hotel 81 etc. So I ask her if she like to watch cable TV at the hotel? Lame but it works. Once we are there, no surprise again, she is one horny maid. She gave a decent bbbj and even offer me raw if I can pull out in time. My principal is to play safe, play long. Got my trusted Okomoto and finished the job.

Any bro who up me can drop me a PM... willing to share this one. My one and only advice is to bring your condoms along. Shouldn't be too difficult to score.
Merry Christmas!

FR on G

Age- 30(Claimed)
Looks- 5/10( not ugly but definitely not pretty)
Boobs- Nearly non existence
BBBJ- 7/10 (2 rounds)
FJ- 7/10(horny)
Old 27-12-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zani17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros im new in here, pardon me for being naive.......just wanna know wat's DIA?
Old 27-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post
Hello bros, want to share my latest adventure after the pinoy nurse bonk. Well, got a contact from a bro here and started sms-ing. Let's call her G. G is a 30 yr old, pino, working for expatriate family. After nearly 2 weeks of sms-ing, we finally met. Pick her up near her workplace and brought her to the Balestier Shaw Cinema. No no, not to watch movie. Just went to the Macdonalds for a quick meal.
G meaning ..... GR... ????
Old 27-12-2009, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cruxify View Post

After our dinner, took a walk nearby and we are SURROUNDED by budget hotels. Frangance, Hotel 81 etc. So I ask her if she like to watch cable TV at the hotel? Lame but it works. Once we are there, no surprise again, she is one horny maid. She gave a decent bbbj and even offer me raw if I can pull out in time. My principal is to play safe, play long. Got my trusted Okomoto and finished the job.

Hey nice FR.

Cunning but smart strategy.

Judging fr this thread, most of d maids r horny n willing to give their body for true love. But i hope bros here play with care n dont toy with their feelings til they sink into depression ... n end up doin silly things. Cheers!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 27-12-2009, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
bruteforce12 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any1 ever mit up s.elva93 from DIA b4? I may have the chance 2 mit her 2day

Bro Shoot to tgt,
cool man.....
She looks quite busty. BUT!!!!!!! do not get fooled by pic.
She turned me down saying that I am younger than her..
Mind to share your FR here

Last edited by bruteforce12; 27-12-2009 at 04:16 PM. Reason: quoting the correct person
Old 27-12-2009, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

In all honesty I cannot never understand why people want to screw maids..... I mean look at them.... they look like well... look like maids.. Pinoys are middle aged... plump like hell... oily face.... and in short... wah lau...

Indos are thin like bamboo.... hair like coconut bush... most look blur blur...... again it is wah lau!!!....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1