The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-09-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I think ur money fly away, maybe she is not what I think u have chance to bonk her. To me confirm run away, what’s the use u have her work permit. If she pass u her employer number than different. Got chance.

I have many I bonk before borrow money from me and run away.
And some not yet bonk ask borrow money and buy top up once pass to them MIA.

As I said maybe she different lah good luck to u bro
lj kia kong lj wei. lj lang pay for maid. lol tsk tsk buay gan
Old 06-09-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 13
kelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to beholdkelvinkou is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammer074 View Post

Any bros know her should be more careful.
Why bro? she cheated on you?
Old 07-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 22
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Thanks bro for the advise... me prepare to lose this money le... in hope to get a long term fwb... lazy to keep fishing...

Let see if next sunday she will meet me... or mia then i try out the ‘rest at hotel’ trick.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Thanks bro for the advise... me prepare to lose this money le... in hope to get a long term fwb... lazy to keep fishing...

Let see if next sunday she will meet me... or mia then i try out the ‘rest at hotel’ trick.
You see the way they respond to your message you know already. Before and after. Good luck to you bro!
Old 07-09-2019, 11:10 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 579 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

long term fwb mean boy n gf. if u want fwb, better ask her to be gf, then u can screw her till she goes back.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 11
civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!civicboi is one of the Best!

Quote:

Bro is she indo stay west coast?
Old 07-09-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelvinkou View Post
Why bro? she cheated on you?
This guy must be sour grape. She used to be a maid, and now married to a Chinese Singaporean. This is a sabotage case. No point asking him, he can't reply as he doesn't have anything to reply.
Old 07-09-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
This guy must be sour grape. She used to be a maid, and now married to a Chinese Singaporean. This is a sabotage case. No point asking him, he can't reply as he doesn't have anything to reply.
whoah, maid married sg chinese.
aiya, ppl married, out of poverty now, y want sabotage. but i believe we all here welcome any photo and video to share.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

gonna up my first fish tml ..... gonna bring some lub in case can anal ....
Old 07-09-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 20
Young_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of lightYoung_Gun is a glorious beacon of light

(message removed)

Last edited by Young_Gun; 07-09-2019 at 02:56 PM. Reason: remove message
Old 07-09-2019, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
Tmr is a v impt day for you, you must show her that you CAN.
Please bring a vibrator along just in case.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 07-09-2019 at 05:24 PM.
Old 07-09-2019, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...cted-hivom-him

wear condom. u don't know who fuck her before already
Old 07-09-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just fuck a new maid Saturday nite
Old 07-09-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 12
arl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of lightarl127 is a glorious beacon of light

@hayhay you lucky bro you have a sat maid. My friend is lucky too, cos the employer has an affair, he dont wanted the maid to be at home when the mistress is there! few guys are lucky.
Old 07-09-2019, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
noted bro ... in fact i did geh geh ask her can i fuck her raw and shoot in cos i m damn hungry .... she say cannot she wan to work cannot get preg..... insist i use condom.... not 100% foolproof but its a good sign .... nonetheless def will be using caps... thks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
https://www.todayonline.com/singapor...cted-hivom-him

wear condom. u don't know who fuck her before already
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1