The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 22-06-2013, 09:25 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=qwesz15;9162733]Just to check, Hotels able to accept her temporary WP?
=======
answer is YES.
temporary but still issue by cheng hu lang (acting for Commisoner), so still accept by hotels
Old 23-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Recently a lot of lao Jiao also keep quiet...all sifu change appetite? how is the fish market?
Old 23-06-2013, 09:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
stephenlippi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros

Any ideas, which budget hotel offer hourly rates?

Thanks.
Old 23-06-2013, 11:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 21
master is one of the Best!master is one of the Best!master is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Recently a lot of lao Jiao also keep quiet...all sifu change appetite? how is the fish market?
Maybe they move on already. Fucking maid is fun but after a while, you might have to deal with money problem from them, being too sticky, verbal threats, love and marriage demands, questionable and unstable emotional behavior etc etc. I had move on even though I didn't get most of the above problems. I foresee those issues might happen to me so I chose to move on a long time ago.
Old 24-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 14
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by master View Post
Maybe they move on already. Fucking maid is fun but after a while, you might have to deal with money problem from them, being too sticky, verbal threats, love and marriage demands, questionable and unstable emotional behavior etc etc. I had move on even though I didn't get most of the above problems. I foresee those issues might happen to me so I chose to move on a long time ago.
Gd 4 U....
Old 24-06-2013, 11:13 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1313 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15174 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes bro, same comes to dealing with FLs, and Ex FLs

had a chance to mess around with a maid, but since I already am up to the shits with a Ex FL, decided 1 woman, lots of trouble, 2 women - too much trouble, 3- Shit, World War Z
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 24-06-2013, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

RollsRoyce is Cool - loads of Potential

Just to sidetrack abit, was holidaying in Cebu 3 years ago and met some pretty, fair, mistiza looking pinays and manage to strike up conversations with them at the mall, and was told about the limited work opportunities in their country, due to a varied of reasons, I jokingly propose to them about whether they would be agreeable to working overseas as a caregiver cum companion, the reply was sure, why not, anythings better than not doing nothing.

Of the 5 girls I met, 3 were excellent conversationalist and smart, but of the 3, 2 was great looking and never fail to make me have a boner every time we met. A plan was conceived to bring either of the 2 girls here.

Now the tricky part was how to get my family to approve the arrangement of having a caregiver as I am single, able bodied and both my parents are not receptive to having a maid. Nonetheless, I kept in touch with both of them and promise to update them on the status of bringing them over. Except that I did not get to bring them over but my best buddy manage to bring 1 over.

My buddy was going over the photos of my trip and commented about the 2 girls and I told them about the arrangement I made with them. I guess he must have had a bigger boner than me and harassed me into introducing 1 of the girls and they communicated via the internet.

Within 3 months of my intro, and he flying over to cebu to meet up with her, I guess he manage to convince his parents for the need of a caregiver at home to take care of his grandma while his dad is working away in China.

So for the past 2 years, the lucky bastard was having the time of his life and at age 33, his family could not fathom why he is still single?

Do you know that you can apply for a caregiver, bypassing paying all the bullshit claims by the maid agencies, on your own...just do some homework and enquire with MOM. Good...Luck.
Old 24-06-2013, 01:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
have to be straight forward tell them what you wish to have with them. Some they are open minded don't mind to have One Sunday Stand with you....l do learn my mistake too...if too loving to them, although have free fuck everytime, but then they will become too sticky and treat you as their lover none stop sms or whatapps u...so tiring to entertain them...hence I try to avoid ROMEO approach nowadays.....first meet must straight away hint them on hotel, ask them whether want to rest or relax at hotel...they will sure know your objective. IF they rejected you, then move to another one...no need to cheat and hurt their feeling at the end....
Old 24-06-2013, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
Do you know that you can apply for a caregiver, bypassing paying all the bullshit claims by the maid agencies, on your own...just do some homework and enquire with MOM. Good...Luck.
But now, if you bring a maid like that, 1) MOM will refuse to register, as per new PH Laws, unless she is handlded by an agent and goes through and completes all exam, in SG and in PH and .. 2) you or your friend maybe or will be charged for human trafficking, as per PH law and trust me, many who do that are in jail or have paid hefty "FINES" and are banned from stepping into PH ..

I don't know why you want a cow, when you can get milk in super market ..
Old 24-06-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ghman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Hahaha i like your analogy. But cow can F*** mah, on top of producing milk.
Old 24-06-2013, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
But now, if you bring a maid like that, 1) MOM will refuse to register, as per new PH Laws, unless she is handlded by an agent and goes through and completes all exam, in SG and in PH and .. 2) you or your friend maybe or will be charged for human trafficking, as per PH law and trust me, many who do that are in jail or have paid hefty "FINES" and are banned from stepping into PH ..

good one....
Old 24-06-2013, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 671 / Power: 22
dom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to beholddom01 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
have to be straight forward tell them what you wish to have with them. Some they are open minded don't mind to have One Sunday Stand with you....l do learn my mistake too...if too loving to them, although have free fuck everytime, but then they will become too sticky and treat you as their lover none stop sms or whatapps u...so tiring to entertain them...hence I try to avoid ROMEO approach nowadays.....first meet must straight away hint them on hotel, ask them whether want to rest or relax at hotel...they will sure know your objective. IF they rejected you, then move to another one...no need to cheat and hurt their feeling at the end....
Totally agreed. ROMEO approach is too time wasting. I prefer to target, fire and move.

Once a pinay is hooked onto you. Life gets very messy. My ex still bombarding sms after 7 months.
Old 24-06-2013, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

RollsRoyce is Cool - loads of Potential

Bro Etsys,

Of course you can get milk from the supermarket, but would you like to have tainted milk instead of free range organic? I mean, in phils which you have been too often, haven't you wish that you could tapao a few great ones over here, help them out and maybe out of gratitude, save you from reckless endangerment.

As for been blacklisted, there are accredited agency in Phil's and with a little persuasion, documents can be procured and maid agency in sin can help process. I.E in the past just about 3 years ago, there wasn't much hoo-ha about it. Well, it's just my take, and if you read somewhere in this thread, page bet 133 to 140, someone was doing it.
Old 25-06-2013, 02:02 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
So for the past 2 years, the lucky bastard was having the time of his life and at age 33, his family could not fathom why he is still single?

Your friend must have paid a hefty sum under table to bring her over. It is not so easy for a single pinay to leave the PI now as there are now 3 different Depts at the airport that she needs to clear before BI allows her to board the plane.
90% of those attempting to leave dun get to board their flights.
Old 25-06-2013, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 16
azalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterazalirahman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Been off the maids for quite a long time, suddenly saw this maid walking braless with her nipples for all the men to ogle at yesterday. Followed her to her place and asked for her number. No luck but at least I know where she stays at and can try a few more times.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1