The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-05-2009, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

I messaged her a fw days ago and asked her to join me to a hotel. she said why hotel can meet in a pub or any other nicer place. i told her hotel is more relaxing. she said got other places more relaxing... my real reason is i got no time to entertain them in pubs or at kfc or macdonalds or other restaurant. i dun have time for such things as going to botanical gardens or esplanade or east coast with them. i really dun have time.

when i am free i try to screw a new target ever so often as possible. and when i am really horny and cant find a new target then that day i will use one of those i have fucked before. thats my usual policy.

eg i have a 25 yo chinese lookin indonesian maid living at amk. i use her as reserve for those days i cant find anyone. usually happens once every 3 months. why i dun do her often cause she is a mother of 2 kids. yet she is slim, sexy and fair skin. she usually gives me a good massage followed by terrific AR, CIM and bonking. but i use her only when i really got no new targets. no fun eating the same chicken rice all the time no matter how good right?

anyway coming back to what happened today
Old 03-05-2009, 12:12 AM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

I did not want to meet my pinay gf tomorrow if i could manage to bonk a new target today.

i messaged a few new numbers i have on my list.

one of them replied. this is the one i have been on and off chasing for several months. bingo she said she wanted to meet me today. but again insisted not at hotel . i said i would meet her only if she follow me to hotel. surprise surprise. she agreed. so i stopped work immediately. we agreed to meet at dhoby ghat. i took a cab down to dhoby ghat picked her up near mcdonald house. got off the cab at hotel 81 selegie.

went inside..told her she can trust me i wont force her and stuff. after few rounds of frenching she keep stopping me i wondered why. she kept saynig not ready not ready. i was like what the hell still not ready. i think her age was 33. i was like what the hell at this age still not ready...she was slim, nice round and firm arse, but hardly any boobs.

she had worn real tight jeans and i had a hard time taking them off. every time she stopped me i told her i wont force her, she can take her own time and if she was not ready we could do it next time.

finally got her totally naked. no experience at bbbj but she willingly tried it.

finally i found out why she was not ready.

Guys would you believe it? SHE WAS A VIRGIN.

it was like i had struck toto. i asked her why she had not told me about it earlier. she said i did not ask. i then told her that if she was a V she should not get into it. i said i fully understood her situation and if she has waited so long she could continue to keep it if she wanted. this really impressed her. she thought i was considerate and all the more wanted to give it to me.

i asked her if she was ready or we could go back to our respective homes. she said she was ready. i told her to keep my cock near her pussy. so she could get the feel of it....cause bros who have done virgins... you know how it is with virgins right? its best to get them to be as comfortable as possible.

So she familiarised her pussy with my cock initially by contact on the outside. slowly she put it inside. even at this stage i did not force myself on her. now my cock was slightly inside. i had yet not deflowered her...

at this point i repeated what i had previously said that she was free to stop and i was not going to force her at all. she had the right to refuse.

but at this point she said that she was ready. the urge got the better of me... i told her that i would do it slowly and gently. i told her she should enjoy it. i told her this happens only once in a lifetime. she will never get another chance to relive the experience. told her to enjoy the whole experience. she said it was not painful. asked me how many i had deflowered before.... she sort of new i was quite an expert at it cause i effortlessly deflowered her and then enjoyed my new found pussy hole.... but i did not come in her. instead i took my cock out and shoved it in her mouuth...finally i came in her mouth... yeah she had to take it all my semen, her pussy juices on my cock.

and just when i had finished the hotel guys said 2 hours were going to be up soon. thus were dashed my hopes for round 2. so i went to shower and when i returned i noticed the blood on the bedsheet. 2 reasonably large size stains and lots of blood in the toilet later. the sight of blood was a turnoff for me.

i had my shower. so did she.

told her i will be free to service her if she needed and not to find other men. haha...

cause pussy is fresh and clean i would love to use it for awhile.

anyway after that gave her taxi and dinner money and i returned home to tell you guys the story
Old 03-05-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Just now one bro Mr Tan upped me.

dude thank you very much.

unfortunately i have no points power to up anyone.

Hopefully my stories will inspire more bros to target maids.

Why target them?

Maids give you a terrific GFE.

Sex is more sextifying only when coupled with superb GFE.

And cause the pinays believe that as GFs they should keep you happy in bed they usually go out of their way to make you happy.

Like the one i bonked today she did not want to do Bbbj. but eventually she not only did it. she even allowed cim

They are not as expensive as spore girls

They give you more than what you want in bed

Its better than bonking fls/pros (imho)

how much could we spend on them? not much right?

But one word of caution for all bros out her..... the maids i bonk are average looking girls. i wont deny some of them are beauties. but not all are beauties. more like average looking gals. i have nothing to hide and no pride to lose. i am being honest.

if guys are looking for prc fl type of gals please look else where.

just my 2c worth
Old 03-05-2009, 08:42 AM
Samster

Guys i got zapped again (-3) this time.

Takes the fun out of posting.

Ok guys someone is not happy.

Maybe i stop for awhile??
Old 03-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 23
Chip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just carry on your story bru, there may be bros will appreciate it.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Samster

dude

what i am posting are my real life experiences

i share this hoping that some bros out here may share the same ideas as i do.

and i am honest thats why i say the girls are not prc fl type or thai girl type.

they are your average girls.

something like can be found in the bars at Angeles. dress them up sexy and they look hot

otherwise they are plain janes

but i enjoy them anyway

but seems like i am hurting some bros here.

cause i am repeatedly getting zapped.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 20
LauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLauHBeng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
dude

what i am posting are my real life experiences

i share this hoping that some bros out here may share the same ideas as i do.

cause i am repeatedly getting zapped.
Bro Lord,

Dun worry about the points. It seems that more brothers like your thread than those that do not agree with you.

Just keep going. Remember, in life, you can't be adore by EVERYONE. As long as you have more bros supporting you than zapping you, you are there.

Upp my humble 5 or 6 or 7 points ( i also can't really bother i have how many points, see?) to you. hehehehehe
Old 03-05-2009, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4546 / Power: 19
best123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond reputebest123 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG... you are such a lucky guy!
Old 03-05-2009, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 19
zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!zadina20002000 is one of the Best!

The Lord you have my applause. Screw those who zap you. There is nothing wrong with maid. They are lonely and so are we. Some employer are treating maid like slave. This is a good way for them to release their stress.
Old 03-05-2009, 08:03 PM
Samster

hi bro lauhbeng

thanks for appreciating my post and upping me.

thanks a ton.

makes me feel good that you appreciate my post
Old 04-05-2009, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 21
sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!sggirls is one of the Best!

dont worry bro...i upz u.
Old 04-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today meet up with a indo maid where i knew her a year ago in landed property.

To hotel and after some stoking and fenching on the bed, when going to final phase, my brother start to soften due to her body odour and she insist to do raw or no sex. How on earth i know how many local ah paik and foreign talent had enter her raw.

NO NO NO..... RAW is WAR!

She don't do BJ then request to PCC and she also refuses, wat the fish!

Out of Hotel within 1 hour doing nothing, knn 1st time go hotel with woman but never bonk. Head back home to PCC .......

Total damage: 100 + 30 Hotel + top-up 28 + Petrol + time ...wah lan! can do a CAT150 still got change! The most lousy encounter so far, what a day!
Old 04-05-2009, 02:50 AM
Samster

Bro SG Girls thank you for upping me. thanks again.

Bro cherry qq i agree what you went through today was a slightly sad experience or rather frustrating experience for you.

let me mention here that many bros down here would have also sometimes have had a frustrating experience with the maid. i have had my share too... There is no such thing imho as 100% hit and success.

Ofcourse the body odor was a turn off but why did you not ask her to wash up or clean herself. you could have politely suggested that.

i have had 1 gal many years ago who had multiple odors (cooking plus body odor). no choice i asked her to shower.

if it was just cooking odor i may have tahan it cause its like doing a housewife.

dude looking at your expenses

hotel 30 is ok

time is ok... bro you must spend time what. evensales call not every time got sales right?

petrol? dude i dun drive. i take cabs...cause i dun wan to be seen with them in the public transport ok la...

but my question is why did you buy her the top up? not satisfied... dun pamper them la... please. dun get offended. my 2c worth.

later maids become as expensive at the china pdmm or those working in tuina sort.

and dude what was the 100 for??

man i give money to maids. but usually only when i have enjoyed it, they have serviced me well and given me a gfe. last time many years ago my success rate in getting good service, gfe from maids was lower.

now my success rate in getting fantastic service and gfe is very high. after a while you will know how to do it.

but bros my humble request

1) please dun over pamper them or dun even pamper them unless you seriosuly like them. currently i have 3 chicks who i really like. i pamper them a bit. the rest are more like use and bye bye. if i really enjoyed the time (which happens most of the time these days) i will give them some money

2) dun prior to the sex agree to money. when the maids usually talk of money i back off. however there are those chio ones who i really wan to bed even if they talk of money. in such cases i have standard reply...""""""""""" i can always give you something out of love. but dun demand top up or money cause by doing this you are lowering yourself to a prostitute.... money based relationship is with prostitutes only. your character is so good... you should not be doing this.... and if i really like you i will do everything for you"""""""""""

these words are enough to sweep even the smartest pinay arse. trust me it works ....i usually sweep them off their feet with this statement following which they usually agree to follow me to hotel....

and after hotel its usually bye bye.

money minded maids get nothing from me...

you wont believe it i have tried this line on even those filipina waitresses working at tanjong pagar and paramount in the pubs.

usually after the session... i give them money for taxi and a big BYE BYE.

ALREADY the china girl market is spoilt, last thing we brothers want is maid market also spoilt.

bros even for fantastic service limit your tips to a top up or 20 dollars. not more.

if you rtf you have to give her again anyway. but i dun give gals when they rtf. usually i give only for taxi.

bro cherry qq dun be disappointed.

try again...

you wont be disappointed...
Old 04-05-2009, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 16
Chery QQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
bro cherry qq dun be disappointed.

try again...

you wont be disappointed...
Don't worry, that's just a one off bad day, i do have my fair share of good experiences with few other maids.

The top-up was done much earlier and $100 is my standard amount to them, i feel $100 is a fair price cost they are not FLs, i do not believe in free bonk as i treat that as an exchange, what on their mind is not my concern.

Let say in future they tried to claim relationship or whatsoever, i can Fxxk them off. That's is also why i always avoid doing RAW as i do not know what RAW would lead to.... STDs or babies, even if the baby is not yours, you would probably go through hell if she tried to breakup your family.
Old 04-05-2009, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Allion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to beholdAllion is a splendid one to behold

Good budget fuck. Must try my luck wif so many maids in Sillipore.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1