The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2011, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iLuvVietNam is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Issue with ICA

After reading many posts and advices from the expereinced SBF BROs here ...

I realised that it is not easy to marry a foreigner gal ... alot of requirments to fulfill ...

I hope when it's time to apply LTVP or PR for my Vietnamese wife ... I can seek advice from the BROs here ...

Regards.
Old 29-09-2011, 03:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Bro ..

Me also recently just completed the formalities for my Viet Wife .....
Formalities for LTSVP or SPR?

Congratulations!
Old 29-09-2011, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Formalities for LTSVP or SPR?

Congratulations!
LTVP

PR maybe next 1-2 yrs when my kids start schooling in SG ... no RUSH ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-09-2011, 03:42 PM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babazzz View Post
this is what i understand from iras.
first time earn more than 22k/year need to file.in the subsequent year regardless of how much or how little i earn also must file.
for my case before year 2010 all along i wasnt earning <22k so dont need to file.
Yap, correct. You should be received a letter from IRAS, stating you need not file yr returns due to annual income below 22k.

I remember I received this letter before, and present it to ICA for my LTSVP in 2004/2005.

In yr case, simple, just briefly write down the reasons on a piece of paper, why are unable to furnish the required documents.
Old 29-09-2011, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLuvVietNam View Post
After reading many posts and advices from the expereinced SBF BROs here ...

I realised that it is not easy to marry a foreigner gal ... alot of requirments to fulfill ...

I hope when it's time to apply LTVP or PR for my Vietnamese wife ... I can seek advice from the BROs here ...

Regards.
Actually is easy to marry a foreigner girl,not a alot of requirement to fullfill if u marry here provided her record is clean here and u are single.

If u marry there,good luck to u.U have to go through their ROM interview to decide whether they let both of u marry or not,main purpose is to trouble u until u bei ta han and give undertable money

Apply any pass is smooth if u follow the check list for document require.Actually quite a few,but if dont have,declare why dont have using a pierce of paper.Can be tedious when i do last time,and i almost quarrel with the ICA staff but come to think of it,is their job and i should get ready before i go.Imaging they have to see so many ppl with dont have this dont have that for document,of course if i am them,i also unhappy
Old 29-09-2011, 05:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
iLuvVietNam is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden question View Post
Actually is easy to marry a foreigner girl,not a alot of requirement to fullfill if u marry here provided her record is clean here and u are single.

If u marry there,good luck to u.U have to go through their ROM interview to decide whether they let both of u marry or not,main purpose is to trouble u until u bei ta han and give undertable money

Apply any pass is smooth if u follow the check list for document require.Actually quite a few,but if dont have,declare why dont have using a pierce of paper.Can be tedious when i do last time,and i almost quarrel with the ICA staff but come to think of it,is their job and i should get ready before i go.Imaging they have to see so many ppl with dont have this dont have that for document,of course if i am them,i also unhappy
Thank you Bro Golden Question ...

think you should change to " Golden Answer "

Thanks for your response and appreciate your kind guidance ...
Old 03-10-2011, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

hey brothers, need some help here

If a PRC girl is blacklisted by ICA from entering for a few years, how can we know what are the reasons?

we know for sure its not illegal stuff (apparently the documents not from Police nor ICA) then how can we know?
write in to ICA or police also wont get information right?
Old 03-10-2011, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post

If a PRC girl is blacklisted by ICA from entering for a few years, how can we know what are the reasons?

we know for sure its not illegal stuff (apparently the documents not from Police nor ICA) then how can we know?
no way to know...dun waste time...ICA will not disclose...even you use lawyers to write in...you get SOP reply letter...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 03-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littlebiker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Bro, No offence meant anyway. But I would like to know, if the girl didn't break any law, I don't think they will blacklist the girl for nothing? Sorry, Just curious no offence meant anyway.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:

Bro, is the above your personal case that you are facing?

Seems like you are letting out the cans of worms slowly.... Maybe it could be one of the reasons why your ger's is facing her visa obstacles?

If not, my apologies.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
Bro, is the above your personal case that you are facing?

Seems like you are letting out the cans of worms slowly.... Maybe it could be one of the reasons why your ger's is facing her visa obstacles?

If not, my apologies.

i trust her, plus her family background is damn good. right now, from my interviews with ICA and stuff, I know its not illegal stuff and I think I suspect its "poison letters" stuff (either ex-bf or old roommates, pretty bad blood plus ICA keep asking me if I knew where she stayed before).
thanks to bros here, I know I am unable to find out the specific reason liao, since they will give SOP reply (so no point confronting her old friends)

so trying to see how can I write my appeal in such a way for ICA to give us the benefits of doubt

Last edited by rivcale; 07-10-2011 at 01:01 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 07-10-2011, 01:13 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
... plus ICA keep asking me if I knew where she stayed before.
Yes ... if you claim to know her and marrying her ... they will presume you and her are real ... and assume you will know her everything and thats include residential address in Singapore.

You will be asked to submit in the application a list of all address that she have stayed in SIngapore for all her past visit ...

If you declare addresses that is different from the ICA system , you and/or could be in trouble ...

Since they asking about address ... Maybe there is some trouble pertaining to her declared address / house ... the address may have a raid before for some reasons ... that's why that could be part of the reason why she is blacklist.

Rgds

2015 pts in 2015
Old 07-10-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
I have been dating a girl on a student pass for sometime and fell in love. she is a decent girl from a good family in heilongjiang, and we wanted to commit. (dear concerned brothers, thanks and I am quite sure she did no vice nor crime ever...)

However, she was unable to come back to renew for her student pass for her last semester in Jan as her passport was stolen while she was overseas. By the time the private school in Singapore helped her to renew her passport, the student pass was rejected. ICA dont give reason for any rejections. The school also informed me that for this year, there was a large number of rejections for many of their students, even those with last semester. We also applied many social visit passes by March, which were all rejected.

By July (after trip to visit her parents), I applied for ROM notification and gave this reason for social visit pass. And yet it was rejected.
By the time I visited my MP for appeal, I realised I made a grave mistake earlier, by answering "Yes" to a stupid question, which shld be "NO".
(rejection of social visit pass is NOT "yes" to "have u ever been refused entry to singapore....)

So now, I still dont know if this is the reason or what reason for ICA to keep on denying her entry..... its very irritating because it took me 5months just to realised I misunderstood and answered a question wrongly...

I find the lack of reason very difficult for us, even though they may have their reasons why not to give reasons.....
Quote:
i trust her, plus her family background is damn good. right now, from my interviews with ICA and stuff, I know its not illegal stuff and I think I suspect its "poison letters" stuff (either ex-bf or old roommates, pretty bad blood plus ICA keep asking me if I knew where she stayed before).

thanks to bros here, I know I am unable to find out the specific reason liao, since they will give SOP reply (so no point confronting her old friends)

so trying to see how can I write my appeal in such a way for ICA to give us the benefits of doubt
Let's study a little bit in depth for your situation.

I try to re-visit your first post dated 18-08-2011, 11:04 PM, page 40.

From the second para in bold, she lost her passport while in overseas. How long and when is the duration of the travel? One month before the expiry of her student pass? Did she attempt to make a replacement passport after reporting the loss? Any report or statement that she has as proof to show to ICA? How does she return Singapore then? Wait for her singapore private school to renew on her behalf and sent it to her?

When her student pass is rejected by ICA, what's her academics progress prior to rejection? Any frequent absence in attendance during school term?

I think apart from her background which I find no problem at this time, the biting point seems to be you jump straight to ROM after her student pass is rejected. The wrong answers that you have erroneously input, should not be the main reasons for the rejection.

Quote:

the only thing is that the r/s of my fiance and me is under strain as long distance plus endless stress from the ICA matters.

1 problem I face with ICA is the different answers i get from different department. social visit pass application got this question
"have u ever entered singapore using a different passport or name?"

i entered "yes" as my gf entered before using a different passport number (old one was lost), however 1 officer told me shld be "no" as it is still the same passport tagged to her name, just change number.
then interview, the visa entry officer told me should be "yes" coz different passport...

wah liew. i damn lost, and decided to walk off, and try to draft the letter instead.
I now turn to your post in page 41 above, if she is able to funish a report or statement of loss of her passport as proof to ICA, your problem should not be that complicated.
Old 10-10-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Rivcale ...

This is an example that I browse thru the forum ... could be a reference for you on the different type of cases ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockafella04 View Post
Once they have a yellow card, whether or not they finish their 2 years in Singapore. Upon their return they are brought to ICA 1st made to sign a form informing they are ban from Singapore, as for the how long its unspecified. I got a friend whose GF used to be an ex WL in Singapore. Well they got married in Thailand legally and only managed to lift her ban after 2 years of marriage. Well I can only say tough luck trying to lift her ban coz its not going to happen if its just yr gf.

Actually what your Thai Gf can do is to change her name on her ID and get a new passport apparently its very simple to do that in Thailand unlike Singapore where we have to get a lawyer to do a deed poll and all that, but please do not go to ICA to do an extension, during courtship that's what my friend's wife did, she came to Singapore quite often and had several extensions but on a fateful day they got her to do a Fingerprint and she was caught, this is considered illegal entry and also they do consider the white card declaration during trial as its considered fraudulent and minimum sentence in Singapore for illegal entry is jail term for not less then 12 months.

She was sentenced to 13 months in CWP got out after 10 months minus the holidays and weekends.

2015 pts in 2015
Old 13-10-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Dragon1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can brother advise,

At the check point, the ICA office, would like to see the air return ticket before they grant entry. May I know, your VN girlfriend would have 7 days return ticket, when grant entry of 30 days, change the return to the max days. Or during the entry, the return is to the max of 30days?

Every entry to Singapore with my VN girlfriend, we always have 7 days return air ticket to show to the ICA. But during the last entry, Sept, ICA refused her entry due to this reason that the past entry return was 7 days, but why she always change and return in 30 days after permitted entry.

Many adivse from friends, is to have 7 days return air ticket, because it is easy to grant entry then 30 days return air ticket. Upon entry, then change the return tickets to the max.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1