The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2006, 01:50 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
anglophile is Cool - loads of Potential
Don't We All Love JC girls ?

ACJC/RJC/SAJC/CJ ... my all time favourites. no it's not just about fantasising and dreaming.. I was lucky to have been able to experience them for myself.

Chapter I Act I

Hi, I m Keith*.I m working in the advertising industry now but I was once a geeky lil 16 yr old boy. I was frm a boys sch in the east and was very active in school. I had , through school and all, known many different girls and i always lusted for those from girls schools. And then i entered into JC.
It was a top jc, really hard to get in. but i got lucky.
I was in the humanities stream and girls in my class was wild.
we even ran a list of girls ranked by varying levels of hotness

Nicole, the ice queen, she was the smartest gal in class and also the best dancer of the school . she had long, tanned legs that is helped along by the school's short green skirt. and she has a tendency to bend over her table to talk to her bestie, Amanda, sitting infront of her most of the times during tutorial.

Amanda
Old 19-03-2006, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
ballzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Don't We All Love JC girls ?

SAJC!! CJ ! RJ!
i dunno bout AC i nvr try b4 ..
Old 22-03-2006, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1180 / Power: 22
dna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud ofdna_gene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglophile
Nicole, the ice queen, she was the smartest gal in class and also the best dancer of the school . she had long, tanned legs that is helped along by the school's short green skirt. and she has a tendency to bend over her table to talk to her bestie, Amanda, sitting infront of her most of the times during tutorial.

Amanda
AND? Even if you want to start a story and leave it hanging, at least stop at something erotic. Description of your classmates don't deem as erotic! Duh!

I fucking love my gal and i love fucking my gal!
Old 22-03-2006, 06:04 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

i luv jc gals.. i was from TPJC n the arts gals are damn wild... had quite a few of them haha n even did it in the classroom n toilet... more details of my accounts wil be revealed in my thread..

i oso like gals in acjc uniform... very turn on....

mjc gals too haha recently know few mjc gals gonna bonk them soon n write them in my true accounts..
Old 22-03-2006, 06:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
trekk is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

yeah wow so wild huh... i too remembered bonked a tpjc gal... gotta rethink how to write it out.
Old 22-03-2006, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 19
chenggh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I Love JC gals too...
Nvr got chance to bonk 1
Old 22-03-2006, 08:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

got any peektures bo?

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-03-2006, 01:54 AM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 23-03-2006, 01:55 AM
Samster

Old 23-03-2006, 01:57 AM
Samster

Old 23-03-2006, 08:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 0
kukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkukumalu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

She secondary only leh...
Old 23-03-2006, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 23
medicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to allmedicheng is a name known to all

think she is teresa tseng from CHIJ katong
Old 24-03-2006, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1487 / Power: 20
mark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud ofmark3434 has much to be proud of

aiyo.. don't put theresa pic here la.. she is so pure... not suitable here la..
Old 14-01-2007, 04:35 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
anglophile is Cool - loads of Potential

Back to my story that I left hanging last year. Apologies, so let's begin

Amanda ( knew her back from the days when she was in rgs )
My encounter with amanda all started from the time when I bumped into her at NYEve party in orchard back in 2001. She was a bit of dork with braces and frayed hair but was an immensely sweet girl .
I was just clowning around with my friends when I got shoved backwards straight into this girl wearing a white and green RJC uniform. I felt a boob graze against the back of my elbow and immediately turned to apologise( scared kena accused molest mah)
There before my eyes was this girl with big bright eyes abt 1.67m tall and easily a 33C or 34C pair straining at her RJC t-shirt and cute tanned legs in her FBT shorts.
"Keith!" and a hug jolted me back to life. There i was being hugged by a complete stranger in the middle of Orchard and its not even 2330hrs yet.
I was just enjoying the moment and preparing myself for embarassment when Amanda released me and said " remember me?" Obviously not but i said yes anyway.
And i later realised this was the gal i had picked up at KAP (king albert park) years ago while revising for O levels.
we had gotten very close because she had just broken up with her bf and i was swinging single.
So anyway thats how we met . and here s how we got it on.
it was the day before my birthday and i was dead bored when i recieved an sms from mandy(what i call her)
" hey, i am really bored. wanna keep me entertained?"
and i was like "sure why not? but how?"

So I took a cab down only to realized no one was home- sian halfway.
Suddenly as I stood outside in drizzle, mandy came out wearing a big white fcuk T-shirt that read
“The right way to fcuk.”
such suggestions.
We got in and she told me no one was home . in my heart, I was already doing a lil victory dance.
So there we were sitting in front of the TV watching reruns of Survivor and there was this Jenna girl that was like being a bitch and all in her bikini. She suddenly commented “Dos she turn you on?” And I was like “No way! Not as much as you do” she smiled back in a very seductive way (imagine those very bitchy jc girl who’s horny for you kinda look) and said “you know, its been a very long time since I kissed a boy.”

And in no time I was on to her. Her smooth hands reach down and grabbed my groin through my shorts and stroked away. Her kissing started very smooth and gentle and then got more and more passionate. I started to neck her while she climbed on top of me on her couch and humped me. I started kneading her tits through her top and she moaned….
” o gooooodd… that feels good.” And grabbed my hands and put it under her top. I reached down only to feel her bikini top . the smooth material was a sharp contrast to her nipples hardening against the material. :
so I pinched them
and she moaned again… “Suck them please!”
I lifted her top and she pressed my head against her tits as I start to curl and nibble arnd her pink nips ( yes I know unbelievable… pink girly nips) I happen to glance down and I notice how wet she was getting in her red girly panties … she undid my shorts and pull them off and start to rub it using her wet panties.
As I am rubbing her nip and sucking on her other tit, she adjusted and pull off her panties and start rubbing her clit front of me….

At this time, the noise of the gate opening suddenly scared the shit out of us….

- i'll love to post a few pics of the gal - if u want help me and let me know how
Old 14-01-2007, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Zeon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by anglophile View Post
Back to my story that I left hanging last year. Apologies, so let's begin
Wow! Dat sure is a long wait...