The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: At geylang lorong 6 overnight service now

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
wat u thing?
Never ON before ...

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 13-08-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Never ON before ...
lol....
tried 3 x... first time...ger reply ... u ask too late lor.. lastime i can... but now i got bf laew...canot on u.... shes now happily married to sg guy... had 1 kid with him.. in addition to her own first kid.
second ger... on ok... but boring... bluff me say hungry want go fren room makan... but in the end she din go
3rd ger... rejected
Old 13-08-2019, 08:17 PM
Samster

Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
lol....
tried 3 x... first time...ger reply ... u ask too late lor.. lastime i can... but now i got bf laew...canot on u.... shes now happily married to sg guy... had 1 kid with him.. in addition to her own first kid.
second ger... on ok... but boring... bluff me say hungry want go makan... but in the end din go
3rd ger... rejected
Wow... hahahaaa ... sibei good experience

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 13-08-2019, 08:23 PM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Wow... hahahaaa ... sibei good experience
i juz trytry chercher only... tho i kno got not much chem with her... so i wasnt expecting a gud experience. i think she sense it too...she wasnt my original ON target. my original target was the first ger.
wasnt gud but not as bad as his. she din leave the room at all tho i had given her permission to go eat..mayb she din feel the need to escape. we juz cuddle watch utube n thai news on her hp... catch no ball so she explain wat was on the thai news.
i think he nvr up the ger b4 zitao on her.
mine i got go several times ordy...was a frenly top ap... his... i realli duno how he choose who lol.

u? ur lastime on how...

Last edited by bonkning; 13-08-2019 at 08:46 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
woahh... who ahh...
she ORD so long le lol

why u all ON need to do so much things haha

mi just go chat chat hug, have sex
talk cock, makan, hug, sex, sleep again
u all got so much energy to do so much

but overall my best exp still JB ON...
that was the real GFE ever...
too bad gone also

my first ON was with PRC fl
also not bad la ask me go watch movie
in the cinema i was molested by her
Old 13-08-2019, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
i juz trytry chercher only... tho i kno got not much chem with her... so i wasnt expecting a gud experience. i think she sense it too...she wasnt my original ON target. my original target was the first ger.
wasnt gud but not as bad as his. she din leave the room at all tho i had given her permission to go eat..mayb she din feel the need to escape. we juz cuddle watch utube n thai news on her hp... catch no ball so she explain wat was on the thai news.
i think he nvr up the ger b4 zitao on her.
mine i got go several times ordy...was a frenly top ap... his... i realli duno how he choose who lol.

u? ur lastime on how...
My ON ah ? ... nothing special nor interesting lei ... very the routine most of the time...
ON regular girl .... eat together, shower, bonk , shower again, chat then sleep ... morning wakeup shower, bonk, shower, say goodbye then go back home ....
The girl always tired after whole day serving many customers ....
same same as what many bros encontered lah hahahaaa ...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 13-08-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Wah din know GL still got legal hse OVN ? $150.?
Wah my ovn in thai legal hse is donkey Kong years back ago , mostly at lor 6,8,4. , those days $120 check in after hse close at 12am , now thai hse still offering OVN ?
Dome1 OVN smelly smelly over $300 nowsaday

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 13-08-2019, 09:57 PM
Samster

walao...ur on so boring ah...
5555... who wil believe lorr
Old 13-08-2019, 10:04 PM
Samster

leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
bo la... u sure bo... gers on ON excuse area cleaning de, unless wash own showeroom. how u kno she do area cleaning? u saw? or u use translator then she juz anyhow nod her head n u assume she go down do cleaning?
from my on experiences.. usually is they excuse themselves say hungry to go makan with their frens...either in their fren room or sometimes kitchen, nvr heard ON ger do area cleaning... any other bro here hav on ger do area cleaning?
Yes there are area cleaning but from my own experience back in donkey kong years in the 90s the then $40 thai hse . girls have to take turn to do cleaning , esp the then last hse in lor 4 bald head okt very strict to the gals , always kpkb to the girls

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2019, 10:20 PM
Samster

wah.. area cleaning at 1am..
i think mayb is to clear the days towel.

Last edited by bonkning; 13-08-2019 at 10:31 PM.
Old 13-08-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
wah.. area cleaning at 1am or watime
Those days hse end at 12am , so girls have to fast hand fast leg do all the necessary cleaning before 1am , OVN customer book in at around 1am

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Those days hse end at 12am , so girls have to fast hand fast leg do all the necessary cleaning before 1am , OVN customer book in at around 1am
oh..but this case different cos luka ordy here... he book in b4 house close.
now gers oso do area cleaning...but i think is morning... then ger wake up at 9am to clean
Old 13-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

There was a Japanese engineer whom like me was a frequent OVN at that hse in lor4 , this jap guy always without fail to bring along 2 , 3 big drum of Kentucky fried chicken with him during OVN , bump into him many times cos me and him always book on wed .
He will tell his girlfriend to share out the fried chicken to OVN bros

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
oh..but this case different cos luka ordy here... he book in b4 house close.
now gers oso do area cleaning...but i think is morning... then ger wake up at 9am to clean
Good to know , never ovn since the late 90s with lor thai legal hse. Not long after all hse change to close at 3am no more offering OVN thereafter .

Now thai legal hse there still offering OVN?

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
Old 13-08-2019, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post
Good to know , never ovn since the late 90s with lor thai legal hse. Not long after all hse change to close at 3am no more offering OVN thereafter .

Now thai legal hse there still offering OVN?
a few houses only

most houses close around 12 to 2am now
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1