The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 27-08-2017, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Interestingly, I was zapped for sharing the amount 杜鹃 was 包 for.

Perhaps this can further confirm the deal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Rumour has it that it's about 55k - 65k per month. Can any bros confirm?

Last edited by snrlee; 27-08-2017 at 03:51 PM.
Old 28-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorrahli View Post
I didn't realize wolf has a bad rep here.
While some of the girls I tried does not have good service (80% good exp for me), at least their pics are accurate.
I am guess the top end is not so good? I never tried the more expensive ones (anything 150 and above), the lower end, I am pretty satisfied. But $70 might be too low... while friendly, overall, cmi.

If you go for $90 to $110 girls on that site... should be safer.
Old 29-08-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Unlike the past, these days for $90 to $110 girls ... they tend to be either older, fatter or even uglier, maybe even combination of all. I don't mean the expensive ones are definitely good, obviously not the case too.

But it is harder to find gems at that price range compared to the past. okt are more selective in categorizing the girls these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post

If you go for $90 to $110 girls on that site... should be safer.
Old 29-08-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Come here once in a while to see see look look...i dun even want to click on girls thread, knowing all fake or lousy service. I kept in contact with some of the best fucks from PRC I ever had... got pretty and still good service, got look average but can let me splash my cum all over her face with no restrictions one... recently they msg me and ask how the scene, if ok they may want to come back... I told them, forget about it, the reputation for PRC girls are now so smelly and I do not even know got which OKT can recommend to them as they also lost touch with the scene here liao.....haiz.....
Old 29-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 8
napsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of lightnapsterz is a glorious beacon of light
Any bros try this 洁宝 before? Recently like a lot stables posting this girl
Old 30-08-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
I kept in contact with some of the best fucks from PRC I ever had...
Same strategy here, found a good girl then stick to her... don't change.
Old 07-09-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
Blackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBlackjack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aris View Post
.. the lower end, I am pretty satisfied. But $70 might be too low... while friendly, overall, cmi.
Din know wolves had bad rep. And this $70 FL stands out. Wolves 203 Ning Meng
Pretty face, hourglass body, handful boobs, VW pussy, trimmed bush, good bum, small waist, smooth skin, no tattoos, shapely legs, good posture. Happy, friendly accomodating, receptive, enjoys sensual foreplay, active sexual participant. Honest reactions (no fake moans, just soft mmm's and aaah's), moves to complement or in unision, very strong vaginal gripping. All wet, good smelling, good tasting. Address clear, location easy, lots roadside parking, coffeeshop both ends. All others on hold till this one RTC.
Old 07-09-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2496 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros here tried this lady before?
http://www.sgw olves.net/Girl/2314.html
Her picture looks really familiar.
Would appreciate any FR or feedback.
Thanks!
Old 12-09-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am back again..hehe

guys, do beware of girls with white card, they r so called monitor by police and giving information to them, they r required to report back to police, but don worry, as long u don do anything illegal(stealing their hp or money) u r safe to fk them or walk away without fking them because of cui face.

recently I was threaten by 1 of the girl with white card, she even dare to haolian, and say I got white card, I can "report" u to police(I 1 to leave because she look like face rub on tarmac for thousand years) but I still left don be afraid or feel guilty to leave, just leave when something is not right or up to standard.

I even left when I was undressing halfway n the girl 1 to collect money first, even after I say I will put it beside the bed.

now is getting harder and harder to get good qualities girl from prc, for as long as I can remember when wolves website exist till today, I only got 3-4 price at 100 but qualities same as past years when geylang was busty with prc, viet, thai and indo.

now to avoid disappointment, I will just go with 80-100, even the quality not exactly the same, but at least still can justified with that price range. alternatively if u got the time, u can try wechat nearby to look for viet or thai, but this required lots of time, and if u r lucky, u might get urselves a fb. I have slowly shifting myself to start hunting for thai or viet now, prc prostitute just CMI, comment in wolves r mostly from their own ppl or written by the girl themselves.

PS Now I got more competitors in wechat nearby.
Old 12-09-2017, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post

recently I was threaten by 1 of the girl with white card, she even dare to haolian, and say I got white card, I can "report" u to police(I 1 to leave because she look like face rub on tarmac for thousand years) but I still left :
Tell her to fuck off, report police for what crime? If she don't know then educate her, kio kuey in singapore no salah...but if she do ad on line or any other form such as ad on wechat then she is the one going to hit shit for solicitation...
Old 12-09-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Tell her to fuck off, report police for what crime? If she don't know then educate her, kio kuey in singapore no salah...but if she do ad on line or any other form such as ad on wechat then she is the one going to hit shit for solicitation...
If you bother to browse SBF through the years, u will realise there is a group of PRC ladies that had withstood the test of time and the AV raids. They jumped from OKTs to OKTs. Some started their own. I always have this nagging feeling they are on the white card programme. It must be super lucky to avoid kena raided by the AVs through these years as well as continuing to advertise here.

If they are on white cards, I wonder are they required to go through regular STIs checks as the DSC like the legal WLs.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:11 PM
Samster

Recently, I know of a complain against the girl below from a bro here, he said to me that he wrote comments on okt site but never got published.

According to him, the girl asked for compensation when he found her "inappropriate", reason the real person is fleshy and a lot older than what appear in photos. But this girl said that she missed other clients to see him so he has to pay up. Not sure what happen in the end ...

Quote:
... do beware of girls with white card, they r so called monitor by police and giving information to them, they r required to report back to police, but don worry, as long u don do anything illegal(stealing their hp or money) u r safe to fk them or walk away without fking them because of cui face.

recently I was threaten by 1 of the girl with white card, .........

now is getting harder and harder to get good qualities girl from prc, for as long as I can remember when wolves website exist till today, I only got 3-4 price at 100 but qualities same as past years when geylang was busty with prc, viet, thai and indo.

now to avoid disappointment, I will just go with 80-100, even the quality not exactly the same, but at least still can justified with that price range. ....
Old 12-09-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Thumbs up for this comment, as this is what most of us are experiencing these days ... in the past gems can be easily found in the 100 and 120 categories sometimes even 80 categories ... nowadays, you find elderly, fat girls even if they charge 150.

It is interesting that you mentioned the above happen after wolves site came in. But it is true that wolves site is more selective in categorising the girls. The pretty, young and slimmer ones are placed in hotel and charges at much higher price but quality of service is still not guaranteed.

Not sure why MDA does not seems to be able to shut them down till today, well connected maybe?

I am not sure what the solution is but we should not settle for low quality just because some site is controlling the market.

PS: You get for 100, message only these days???

Quote:
now is getting harder and harder to get good qualities girl from prc, for as long as I can remember when wolves website exist till today, ......

now to avoid disappointment, I will just go with 80-100, even the quality not exactly the same, but at least still can justified with that price range. ....

Last edited by snrlee; 12-09-2017 at 11:06 PM.
Old 12-09-2017, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Recently, I know of a complain against the girl below from a bro here, he said to me that he wrote comments on okt site but never got published.

According to him, the girl asked for compensation when he found her "inappropriate", reason the real person is fleshy and a lot older than what appear in photos. But this girl said that she missed other clients to see him so he has to pay up. Not sure what happen in the end ...
This girl is super fucked up!

Bad attitude, shortchange... much older than how she looks in the photos.

Advertised as an ML but up-selling her cheebye for another $100 top-up. Reject her immediately give you a black face.

KNN!
Old 12-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster

Wooooooh Chill Bro,

May be the china okts/girls thinks guys are very rich in sg and like spending money on their lousy services ... Maybe even thinking That's What We Like .............

"margin:20px; margin-top:5px; ">
Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
This girl is super fucked up!

KNN!

Last edited by snrlee; 12-09-2017 at 10:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1