The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godzillajr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice on IC issue in MP

Hey bros,

I'm new here and I'm posting as I need some urgent advice. So what happened the other day was that that I went to a spa for a massage, one of the more upmarket joints in the CBD area.

To cut a long story short, I was popped the GQ by the masseur. I wasn't expecting it, as I thought it this was a clean joint, and I hadn't enough cash on hand. So I asked her if it was okay if I paid he r half the sum first before going to a nearby atm to withdraw the remainder.

She said okay, and after the session she brought me to a nearby 7-11 to draw the cash. But as it was late already their cash register was closed. So I had to go to an atm further away, about ten minutes.

Now here comes the part that is worrying me now. She told me that she would not be following me to the atm as it was too far. Instead she would wait for me behind the spa. But she asked for my IC,because I think she was afraid I might run without paying what I owed her. At that time it seemed a reasonable request so I passed her my IC without thinking too much about it, but now looking back it seems really dumb to have passed her the IC, as now she knows my address and details etc. After I paid her the remainder she returned my IC and that was that.

I guess my question to you guys is if you have any advice, opinion on this matter. Is it possible for her to do anything, like if let's say she had taken a photo of it, is it possible for her to go take a loan from ah longs or something using me as a guarantor.

I apologise if I sound naive, I don't usually go cheong and so I'm not aware of much of these things,and I would be grateful if anybody could give me advice regarding this. Thanks again!
Old 04-01-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
godzillajr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice on IC issue in MP

Sorry for the repeat posting, kindly ignore this thread, am contacting admin to delete it now.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1