The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 26-12-2017, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
icyboy771z is Cool - loads of Potential
Why no vietnam stable?

I believe there's a good market for Vietnamese girls. They are petite, cute looking, fair skin chinese looking and also price wise not expensive. Why no OKT trying to do this business?

I know you can find freelancers in pubs but then again most of the time we don't want to go through the hassle and go straight to the action.
Old 26-12-2017, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 19
yamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to beholdyamashikata is a splendid one to behold
Re: Why no vietnam stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by icyboy771z View Post
I believe there's a good market for Vietnamese girls. They are petite, cute looking, fair skin chinese looking and also price wise not expensive. Why no OKT trying to do this business?
The key word is "not expensive"

Meaning low profit.

Bigger and better
Old 26-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamashikata View Post
The key word is "not expensive"

Meaning low profit.
I think Custom is very strict with them coming into Singapore. Agree that some Viets are hot.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Few years back, there is stable having viet chicks & operating around GL
Nowadays, red houses are having chicks imported from vietnam

KTVs could be seen withinflux of viet chickens.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes i love viets too. Some hot ones i saw at orchard tower. Some i had session with at massage parlor. And they don’t overcharge.
Old 26-12-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 15
armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!armour88 is one of the Best!

I saw a super hot Viet on WP. Wonder where she would be working? KTV?
Old 27-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Few years back, there is stable having viet chicks & operating around GL
Nowadays, red houses are having chicks imported from vietnam

KTVs could be seen withinflux of viet chickens.
The stable was raided few years back. Local chinese guy and his Viet wife were caught.
Old 28-12-2017, 05:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
oneshoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of the viet girls in the legal GL houses are quite attractive. However, CBJ and no kissing. Still pretty reasonable at $50 for 30 minutes
Old 28-12-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshoe View Post
Some of the viet girls in the legal GL houses are quite attractive. However, CBJ and no kissing. Still pretty reasonable at $50 for 30 minutes
Which house? I never went there for so long. Last time only thai and china
Old 30-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nottybear View Post
Which house? I never went there for so long. Last time only thai and china
Nowadays quite a handful of viet red houses.
There is one called "越南花园" at lor 20.
Old 09-01-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Most of the syt viets are out there moonlighting at KTV
Just WeChat scan around KTV vicinity and you will get hits though sometimes misses

Most are on visit passes and they come and go.
Old 10-01-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 11
chevy7970 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Most of the syt viets are out there moonlighting at KTV
Just WeChat scan around KTV vicinity and you will get hits though sometimes misses

Most are on visit passes and they come and go.
Saw some wechats near beach road when I went to run some errands. Seems like most of them are more keen in getting me to patronise their KTV. They do looks good though.
Old 16-01-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 11
darklove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do anybody know where can find Viet?
Old 24-01-2018, 09:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevy7970 View Post
Saw some wechats near beach road when I went to run some errands. Seems like most of them are more keen in getting me to patronise their KTV. They do looks good though.
Quite obvious those working officially in KTVs will want u to go patronise their workplace so that they are doing their job. Their WeChat nicks and moments will also obviously have their workplace and promotions plastered all over. Your xxx requests can usually be entertained after supporting them at their work. Sorry I don’t have time for these so YMMV.
Have recently banged a few couple SYT operating on their own and another through a medium. Somehow the legal viets just don’t look as good.
Still awaiting the return of My one time fav Annie who seems to have disappeared.... missing her.
Old 27-01-2018, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 19
clapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond reputeclapton has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Why no vietnam stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
Quite obvious those working officially in KTVs will want u to go patronise their workplace so that they are doing their job. Their WeChat nicks and moments will also obviously have their workplace and promotions plastered all over. Your xxx requests can usually be entertained after supporting them at their work. Sorry I don’t have time for these so YMMV.
Have recently banged a few couple SYT operating on their own and another through a medium. Somehow the legal viets just don’t look as good.
Still awaiting the return of My one time fav Annie who seems to have disappeared.... missing her.
Not really bro.

I'm working near those Viet KTV so always try my luck adding their WeChat. Check their post before adding. Try to add their own WeChat, no those with a lot different girls' pic one.

Quiet a number of the girls willing to go out with you before/after working hour. I usually fuck them lunch or afternoon time.

Fees range vary from 120~250. Quality depends on luck. Generally the service not as good as PRC girls. But in terms of age, they usually younger.

Last week I get 1 19yr old one. Service almost none lar, but very girl girl type. Even don't give BJ and not willing to go shower together.

To Rtn Below Bros When Possible:
CumExplorer, Goalie, SureScore, Hurricane88, U-ah rat, nitecrawllerr, Prince7, wally888, Cash8877, Sailsingapore, Esssinine, simple2kee,Tho66, hamsapkwai, 222nge, loneyheart, crackpod, smoky7
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1