The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 606 / Power: 11
JonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to allJonathanSIV is a name known to all
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Sorry bro but you mean THC dont provide FJ? As in vaginal fuck but AJ allowed? (saw the option for anal fuck for some of the girls on their website)
Went to THC in Nov. Openly they do not provide full service. Even the counter staff will insist they not provide and the girls too. They will explain the rules to you if you are a first timer there.

Ultimately whether you get or not depends on your luck and the girls. If you outright ask the girl at the start. Then you are not going to get it. However, you need to go with the flow. Sumatra is standard, beyond which depends on the girl and your persuasive skills. First rejection doesn't mean a no. Most Shibuya does, hit and miss in Shinjuku. And those girls that follows the rule, will ask you to apply for an extension as a penalty for the service instead of keeping the full amount into her pocket. Just Japaneses.

But overall you pay for what you get. Service is top notch for those I got. Just avoid the half Japanese unless you like their looks. To take note, you need to add CIM to get BBBJ.
Old 12-01-2018, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
bitcomet is Cool - loads of Potential

I have manage to gather enough money to travel to Japan. Now, I just wait for the right time to take leave. When is the right time to travel to Japan. Which place should I go to band an authentic Japanese girl? Tobita Shinchi, Yoshiwara, Hentai Club etc? Going to stay in cheap places. Plan to spent about a week there. Is budget RM 3k enough?
Old 13-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonathanSIV View Post
Went to THC in Nov. Openly they do not provide full service. Even the counter staff will insist they not provide and the girls too. They will explain the rules to you if you are a first timer there.

Ultimately whether you get or not depends on your luck and the girls. If you outright ask the girl at the start. Then you are not going to get it. However, you need to go with the flow. Sumatra is standard, beyond which depends on the girl and your persuasive skills. First rejection doesn't mean a no. Most Shibuya does, hit and miss in Shinjuku. And those girls that follows the rule, will ask you to apply for an extension as a penalty for the service instead of keeping the full amount into her pocket. Just Japaneses.

But overall you pay for what you get. Service is top notch for those I got. Just avoid the half Japanese unless you like their looks. To take note, you need to add CIM to get BBBJ.
Sumatra? What do you mean? Seems like you have tried quite a lot bro..ahah. Thanks for the info. BTW, was it with cap when you managed to up them?
Old 13-01-2018, 04:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitcomet View Post
I have manage to gather enough money to travel to Japan. Now, I just wait for the right time to take leave. When is the right time to travel to Japan. Which place should I go to band an authentic Japanese girl? Tobita Shinchi, Yoshiwara, Hentai Club etc? Going to stay in cheap places. Plan to spent about a week there. Is budget RM 3k enough?
RM3k..? I hate to burst your bubble, but this is Japan that you are travelling to. 1 session at THC will wipe out 1/3 to half of your budget..
Old 13-01-2018, 05:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diavel View Post
Sumatra? What do you mean? Seems like you have tried quite a lot bro..ahah. Thanks for the info. BTW, was it with cap when you managed to up them?
It's Sumata, not Sumatra.. Probably a typo by the other fella. Go google sumata and u'll know what it means
Old 13-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
It's Sumata, not Sumatra.. Probably a typo by the other fella. Go google sumata and u'll know what it means
Oh, f the thighs..ahaha. Damm, cant wait for my Japan trip!
Old 15-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 18
Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold
Tokyo intercourse session

Hi any recommend for any place or out call to hotel? I have a week flying off to japan.

Better if have any full service?

Any Guru have any recommendations
Old 15-01-2018, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute

What's the rate now for Jan Jan and Happy Hinomaru? For Jan Jan I saw on Google its roughly 3000 and Happy is 3000 (1 to 2 years back) and recently 4000. Wpuld be better if someone went to those places recently can help me out. I'll be going to Tokyo in April 2018
Old 16-01-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to beholdMariboro is a splendid one to behold

Any recommend near Royal Park Hotel Tokyo? Base one my Map 30min To soap land Yoshiwara. Any recommend or nearby have any other soapland?
Old 16-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Hi All,

After review all the page in this thread.
Just wanna ask for hentaitokyo if we outcall them and they have do special?
Or we need to ask them when they arrival and add addition charge?
Old 17-01-2018, 04:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Hi All,

After review all the page in this thread.
Just wanna ask for hentaitokyo if we outcall them and they have do special?
Or we need to ask them when they arrival and add addition charge?
Officially they can only offer what that is listed and no full service. They will tell u what is the penalty for breaking the rules, quite hefty (if my memory didn’t fail me, it is in the range of 500,000yen). But depending on the girl, so if you at lucky, there are times that the girl might go off menu. It really depend on the girl.

Hope you have a good time.
Old 17-01-2018, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripitakatw View Post
Officially they can only offer what that is listed and no full service. They will tell u what is the penalty for breaking the rules, quite hefty (if my memory didn’t fail me, it is in the range of 500,000yen). But depending on the girl, so if you at lucky, there are times that the girl might go off menu. It really depend on the girl.

Hope you have a good time.

Thank Bro for your reply. This is my first trip to Japan hopefully can find some fun over there.
Old 19-01-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariboro View Post
Thank Bro for your reply. This is my first trip to Japan hopefully can find some fun over there.
No prob bro. Do share if you discover gems. Enjoy ur trip
Old 23-01-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 18
firest0rm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

deleted post

Last edited by firest0rm; 18-02-2018 at 09:45 PM. Reason: deleted
Old 25-01-2018, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
datkidfromca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So you got FS by paying the 30 minute extension?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1