The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2018, 06:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 13
cocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of lightcocky1234 is a glorious beacon of light
Bro, please add me, Alexmason8686
Thank you
Old 09-01-2018, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
tofuman1977 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
I was faithful for 26 years but sexless for 4 years plus 2 decades of emotional abuse...finally just told my self to hell with it and visited FL for release. Wanting to end the marriage off but just never quite got the courage ...kids are lovely and in University... feeling really sucks thinking how life has passed me by and I am still not doing anything.
wow...bro....sory to hear that and so many people with the same fate...good to know people of the same boat are here...
Old 10-01-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 8
Datingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDatingafter35 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can add Tiggeraurelius.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
Bro, please add me, Alexmason8686
Thank you
Add you on Wechat bro, Pls check.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Datingafter35 View Post
Can add Tiggeraurelius.
I sent you an invitation to join the group on Wechat. Pls check.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobernite View Post
I was faithful for 26 years but sexless for 4 years plus 2 decades of emotional abuse...finally just told my self to hell with it and visited FL for release. Wanting to end the marriage off but just never quite got the courage ...kids are lovely and in University... feeling really sucks thinking how life has passed me by and I am still not doing anything.
We have so many similar stories in the group. Wonder what is going on with SG wives these days. No wonder the FL/ML trade is blooming
Old 13-01-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ttbbxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro,

can you please add me?
ID is ttbbxxjj

thank you.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttbbxx View Post
bro,

can you please add me?
ID is ttbbxxjj

thank you.
Bro, added you on Wechat. Ple check.
Old 17-01-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 9
HelloAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
We have so many similar stories in the group. Wonder what is going on with SG wives these days. No wonder the FL/ML trade is blooming
What's wrong with Sg wives? I think sex comes naturally when the lady's emotional tank is filled. Talk to your wife, take a vacation, do something different with her. It may help. I left my hb cos he was too contented with life and I was paying for everything in the household. I want a hb that looks after me n my child, not depending on me to maintain the house. It's tiring. So I left..
Old 23-01-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
What's wrong with Sg wives? I think sex comes naturally when the lady's emotional tank is filled. Talk to your wife, take a vacation, do something different with her. It may help. I left my hb cos he was too contented with life and I was paying for everything in the household. I want a hb that looks after me n my child, not depending on me to maintain the house. It's tiring. So I left..
I fully agree with you on that, no question. It should not be 1 party that's doing most of the work to keep the relationship alive. No one will enjoy or appreciate that in long term. However, for the bros that I know, they actually work vary hard for the family, supported them financially, and tried to communicate with the wife. But somehow the wives just not responding much. Hence I really don't know what's wrong with them.
Old 24-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 687 / Power: 16
xchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to beholdxchange is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
.....somehow the wives just not responding much. Hence I really don't know what's wrong with them.
From my observations, the parents have a lot of influence in this. Many women only go for separation/divorce because her parents are at the back supporting her-very often because she is the princess/only daughter of the family who must be treated like crown jewel. Career minded women also tend to be more prone to this.
So if you marry the spoilt princess of an ambitious family -be warned.
I even heard one case where a career minded women told her husband that her job is only to give birth but NOT TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY.If the husband want kids, he has to take care of them!
Old 30-01-2018, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xchange View Post
From my observations, the parents have a lot of influence in this. Many women only go for separation/divorce because her parents are at the back supporting her-very often because she is the princess/only daughter of the family who must be treated like crown jewel. Career minded women also tend to be more prone to this.
So if you marry the spoilt princess of an ambitious family -be warned.
I even heard one case where a career minded women told her husband that her job is only to give birth but NOT TO TAKE CARE OF THE BABY.If the husband want kids, he has to take care of them!
Such is the misery our bros have to ensure and put up with... And then get blamed when they find another lover outside, losing their pants going through divorce in the end :-(
Old 01-02-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloAngel View Post
I fully disagree with this. I used to pay for the flat for expenses as much as possible until sometimes i had nothing left for myself. She fucks with other men and then blames me for being not good enough. Naturally no sex.

It depends not on filling up the emotional tank. It depends on the wife's character. And she's sgrean.
Old 01-02-2018, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!samster101 is one of the Best!

Can add me pls samster101. Thank you
Old 02-02-2018, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
I fully disagree with this. I used to pay for the flat for expenses as much as possible until sometimes i had nothing left for myself. She fucks with other men and then blames me for being not good enough. Naturally no sex.

It depends not on filling up the emotional tank. It depends on the wife's character. And she's sgrean.
Unfortunately this is not the only case I have heard from the members of our group. Often when you treat a woman too nice, she takes it for granted :-(
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread