The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

Nurustore.com Image
Purchase Online Now! PREMIUM NURU MASSAGE GEL DISTRIBUTOR

Old 17-09-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 7
pharoh_15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpharoh_15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpharoh_15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Minahs that can massage and do full service

Hi bros. I'm looking for slim young minahs that that can give a decent massage before proceed to other action. Sadly too many minahs do piano massage or rush job and are only in it to make a quick buck with no quality massage. That's why so far I go to local/M'sian chinese. Only exception seems to be N**a from one of the NE joint. Please do share/pm/exchange if you have..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 17-09-2016, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 3
FT86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFT86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Minahs that can massage and do full service

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
Hi bros. I'm looking for slim young minahs that that can give a decent massage before proceed to other action. Sadly too many minahs do piano massage or rush job and are only in it to make a quick buck with no quality massage. That's why so far I go to local/M'sian chinese. Only exception seems to be N**a from one of the NE joint. Please do share/pm/exchange if you have..
Decent massage minah? So far I have not meet any at all.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 17-09-2016, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3936 / Power: 10
M0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond reputeM0ntblanc has a reputation beyond repute

Think minah mostly won't bother to massage one bro... If u wan massage good and decent before services not that easy to find now... Most places especially those run by prc will most likely be half fck in massage or even no massage... Good luck in finding
Old 20-09-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 380 / Power: 5
cartmanez is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercartmanez is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercartmanez is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercartmanez is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just PM u. Found one today which I think fits your requirements.
Old 21-09-2016, 01:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 2
MrMartell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMrMartell deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
yea i would also think should be quite difficult to find good massage plus good service plus other action... some more need to be slim young minah lol

bro cartmanez, care to share with me too? thanks a lot!
Old 21-09-2016, 05:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 2
Kugan168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro can share contact?
Old 21-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3911 / Power: 8
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoh_15 View Post
I know of one, slim but not young (I didn't say old ��). Provides a decent massage & service.
One man's meat may be another's man poison.
Willing to exchange.

Awaiting to up 2nd round
Sailsingapore, DevilChan78, S.B.Y.1, I Love Boobs, loneyheart, Swagelock, Shiofukis, waikeekee

My thread:
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php...124&highlight=
Old 16-10-2016, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Lhfet22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steventan View Post
I know of one, slim but not young (I didn't say old ��). Provides a decent massage & service.
One man's meat may be another's man poison.
Willing to exchange.
Hi, can share the contact pls?
Old 16-10-2016, 05:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 3
NamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNamlyTeo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

There is one - 5 min walk from Boon Keng MRT station. I went there for a massage and was served by a PRC MILF. 15 mins later, I heard a customer entering the next room with the minah talking (minah slang English). Then heard shower sound and after that followed by another 10 minutes of quietness. Then the minah moaning sound in rythmn with the piak piak sound next door while I was still being being massaged.
Old 16-10-2016, 06:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
MalcomX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NamlyTeo View Post
There is one - 5 min walk from Boon Keng MRT station. I went there for a massage...
Oh this sounds like the bro vaxva joint. Nice.
Old 16-10-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
zkcals86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sounds nice, share location?
Old 16-10-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
menara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had my fair share of hits and misses as well. Lost my old phone and ended up losing my contacts that I had collected over the years, anyway a bit hard to find but happy to exchange the ones I have

Massageadventures.blogot.com
Old 17-10-2016, 02:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalcomX View Post
Oh this sounds like the bro vaxva joint. Nice.
Sporean mina no sex..
Masg hj manhood
Old 14-09-2017, 04:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Tyll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cartmanez View Post
Bro. Could you pm me Ctc too? I am also looking for minah.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 4
assrimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyassrimmer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro, why you resurrect a one year old thread? But I do have a couple available.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal