The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

Old 13-09-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 251 / Power: 4
amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!
Re: Amanda *loves

Hi guys I have many slots today as I took a room on park hotel Clarke quay, will be available from 6:30 till 9pm today thanks tons guys
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 13-09-2017, 10:40 PM
Samster (A)

amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!amandaxoxo is one of the Best!

I am already done for the day thanks for your support guys. Tons of loves goodnight
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 14-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster (A)

Hi guys sorry I will be out of town today till Saturday as coz of the F1 season all hotel prices double to triple and I can't afford to take them so I am having my Phuket short break. See you all next week I will be working harder next week as the week after I will be off to Australia again for one week. Thanks for all your support Bros. Tons tons of loves 😍😍. ~work hard play hard.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:53 AM
Samster (A)

Will be back on Saturday thanks guys.... 😘
Old 15-09-2017, 01:54 AM
Samster (A)

I will be back tomorrow but I might not get town ares hotel maybe east area thanks guys for the support
Old 15-09-2017, 02:08 AM
Samster (A)

Long story short I have some personal issue so I had to fly back early.
Old 15-09-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
sub51 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amandaxoxo View Post
Long story short I have some personal issue so I had to fly back early.
Bon voyage Amanda
Old 15-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster (A)

Hi guys I will be getting Robertson quay hotel as it's easy can just come up to the room thanks tons
Old 15-09-2017, 03:49 PM
Samster (A)

Hi guys I am working today from 5pm till 12 midnight do SMS me at 97295005 if you would like to meet up and have a great time thanks and have a great day.
Old 15-09-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster (A)

Hi guys I am at Robertson quay hotel from 5pm till 12 midnight today do inform me if you have time to meet up thanks. Txt me at 97295005 -amanda
Old 15-09-2017, 07:07 PM
Samster (A)

I will be out of town from 27 September till 4october thanks just to inform you guys
Old 16-09-2017, 01:10 PM
Samster (A)

Hi guys last day for the F1 as the room rates are still high I am taking a break today will be back tomorrow thanks tons .... 😘
Old 17-09-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster (A)

hi guys i will be available today at champion hotel city ( clarke quay ). check in time will be at 2pm do sms me for an appointment at 97295005- amanda thanks tons.
Old 17-09-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster (A)

Please do help me to ost up fr's after meeting me thanks tons guys....
Old 17-09-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster (A)

Will be checking in at my hotel champion hotel city at Clarke quay at 1:30 thanks. My 2pm slot taken alreedy so free from 3:30 thanks tons
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal