The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fame19877 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by antonylaixyz View Post
Im a business man from Sibu Sarawak stayed in Jalan Bukit Bintang Hotel. Met a massage girl who introduced by a bro in SBF. She do out call for. She came to my room about 10pm with a smiling baby look face wearing a glass. I told her Im tired and only want massage and no other activity as my Im 55 and my erectile dysfunction ED has been with me for last 5 fives because of Stress & Diabetes. We both undress start with a hot shower. Gently, quietly she started to massage on body, forehead, shoulder, leg, hand, ear, fingers, toes, back, good feeling, not painful. I felt asleep as I was very tired. I woke up after 1 hr 15 mins oh my god what a sensational experience ! She said my body muscles are very stiff and she open many of the pressure points for better blood flow. She ask me for HJ, later with BJ after 5 mins I never expect my little bro to wake up. I don't expect FJ as long time without this activity. She gave me a cap, good fucking, she is on top I have to raise up my waist to get better insertion. Go to doggy with full penetration ! Exploded with full loading after 20 mins. Her moaning is sexy. I paid her extra for overnite. Only 1/2 hr later she manage to get me steam up and we go for 2nd round of FJ. I slept until next morning 9am and say kiss you good bye and I will come again. Pls email me for CTC if you want at [email protected]

Can share with me the contact ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1