The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 18
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hot Spa.

Hi to all bro,

Juz went to chilli out there last sat. My fren bought the 10 + 2 massage session package for $650. 45min one.

Nv been there before n my fren jio me go. If u r gtg for a gd rub n relax, tats the place. Food wise not bad n the movie room very cosy too.

Assigned a lady call Evon by the counter to do massage for me. Strong n hard massage, got to ask her to softer abit a few time.

Overall a nice plc to chilli out n catch up wif frens.

Thks for reading.
Old 19-05-2008, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

There is also this massage gal named "annie" or something...possess good and strong massage at your right areas....!
Always book her...overall hot spa is a nice place with good ambience.
From what i know there are not many such healthy massage spa in spore...and there is also one in taman jurong but too far away for me..
Old 20-05-2008, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

This a decent place for a good massage, will drop by almost once or twice a month...will go for 1 hr massage and have a good dip and chat with my fellow sammyboy buddy and friends..

Usually will call for Win or Christine..

Good value hard massage

Mr Cactus
Old 02-07-2008, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 20
gerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygerhunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Win quit liao...
Old 24-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
r0cksteady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

knn. was there today. I will never go there again.

I signed up under this new nick to post this reply because I am so pissed off with their fking service. (So surprising to act this way, some more in this economy today).

So there I was.... at the door. Grumpy looking auntie (skinny) asked me if I want to 'book a time' for massage. Huh? Massage still need to 'book time'? Not just walk in and massage meh? So I said I don't understand. She then impatiently (and raised her voice a little, must be that time of the month) told me that I can book the 'length of time' for massage. I was like... I see.... thought you meant I have to book what time I wanted my massage at. She said, yeah, that too. She asked me if it was my first visit. WTF. So I 'booked' (whatever) and I went in.

Inside, after the usual hot tubs, etc... went in and the other counter auntie inside asked me if I have anyone in mind to massage. I simply said.. get me someone who can give a 'firm massage' (After being tired of all the pretend type massage who just touch touch then ask for special). She then said, so you don't have anyone in mind? And again asked me if this was my first visit. WTF, man???

So, I then went to the room and an auntie named Margaret (fucking bitch) appeared, and then proceeded to give me a massage after asking me what I wanted. I said I wanted something firm. Which in Chinese means hard. And she proceeded to use ALL her fucking strength on me!!!

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WOMAN. So, of course I tahan and I just stayed in position, but sometimes, if she attack one joint with all of her force, of course I would tense up to protect myself... and she KNEW it and yet went even harder. I think that bitch is sick. If I do not shout tolong or something... she would not stop. Must be a psycho.

After that, when she used her bone on some sensitive area, I told her to use less force and she began a long sermon and lecture on why I should not ask for a hard or 'firm' massage. WTF is wrong with this place????

She said, the women here are not limp daisies (her words). WTF, man?
I cannot ask for 'firm massage' as I feel like it? Need to come and test my strength and ability to take your torture and then give me a long lecture on why I cannot ask for firm massages???
WTF.

She already knew that some areas, you cannot go too hard and she said she saw me contracting my muscles (duh, then why FUCKING CONTINUE SO HARD)??? What the hell was she trying to prove???? I'm the customer, hello.

As a masseuse, she should go soft and then progressively harder till the customer is ok with the strength... not giving all her strength to take revenge on the customer to see how much he can take it just because he asks for a firm massage. This is not customer service. This is pure psycho. Teach me a 'lesson'? Lesson on what, man??? WTF.... really.

My firm and her firm, my 'hard' and her 'hard', as 100 other customers and masseuse, can be TOTALLY DIFFERENT! What is her fucking problem!?

This was one sick woman. And FUCK HOT SPA. I am never going there again. Neither will my friends nor associates in my company.

Imagine... throughout the visit... the most friendliest person was the waiter bringing my food to the table. That means this place REALLY SUCKS.

I have been to more than probably 100 HCs not only in Singapore but around the world, Asia, even in North America. And this is definitely not my first visit. Really something wrong with the bitches there.
Old 27-06-2009, 04:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Before I begin, I must declare I am not a shareholder of Hotspa nor do I get any profit sharing/ commission from them. I am just a regular who goes there often and had tried a number of them there. Here's my share of the massuers I have tried, generally my personal preference in this order:

Max (guy), Eva, Carmen, Silver, Candy, Florence, Cola

Ruby, Agnes, Vicky, Elaine, Emily, Estee

Anna, Chris

IMHO, Chris' massage is not hard and Anna may not be tat precise in the pressure points, contrary to what other bros think.

r0cksteady, from ur posting, u should have told her your "Hard" is not the same as her "Hard" in this place. Granted that u may have been to over 100 HCs, but not all HCs provide hard and solid massage like Hotspa. For Hotspa, u have to recalibrate ur definition of "Hard". I am surprised u chose to tahan and see who last longer than to tell her at the beginning to be softer for u. U do sounded like a newbie in proper massage joints from the questions that u were "blur" with. Booking massage time, length and masseurs are standard questions. Masseurs also get paid more if they were named during the booking.

Generally, the people at Hotspa is friendly, perhaps becos I am a regular there. As to degree of hardness for massage, pls forget all about the standards at "piano-playing" HCs. There is no such thing as "touch touch n ask for specials" at this place.

As for the question on oil massage n pants down, it's normal SOP. Forget about BJ, HJ or FJ etc.... they just pull ur pants below ur butt to rub oil and do massage down your spine... nothing more than that.

As for getting pretty girls for massage, this is not the place to get ur di-di aroused or relieved. Most of the time, u are either facing down on the massage bed or they cover ur eyes with towel when u are facing up plus room is dimmed. So u probably only get to see ur masseur for say less than 5% of the time u r in the room. Go there for the massage, not the looks.

It is a nice place to relax with friends and chill out. Hope the above info is useful to all bros....

P.S. Yes, I am the type who likes HARD massage with accurate pressure points.
Old 06-07-2009, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!JediMaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0cksteady View Post
knn. was there today. I will never go there again.

I signed up under this new nick to post this reply because I am so pissed off with their fking service. (So surprising to act this way, some more in this economy today).
I have been to more than probably 100 HCs not only in Singapore but around the world, Asia, even in North America. And this is definitely not my first visit. Really something wrong with the bitches there.
Agreed with Bro Firestarter. Been there many years (at least once a week)and do not think the service is bad.

There are not much clean SPA around, other than health spa, hot spa, oriental spa, etc. These are mid-price spa (highly price are those beauty spa) which I do not expect very good service (as compared to those in ShenZhen, tip top service), but only good massage.

As for massage, of course is good lah. For bros not really into clean massage, you may think asking for hard massage here is the same as some other 'extra service' spa. Advice is do not ask for a lot of strength till you feel it. There is nothing wrong to ask them for more strength if you think is too 'soft'. Ever experience one customer (shared room) who brought in a ang mo friend and asked for strength straight away and how-lian-ly said that he can take pressure. Too bad he got Jasmine, among the best for strength. Through the session, I am smiling all the way (but facing down) as he moaned and endured until he ask for less strength.

I think my only complain is about the paper. The staff (working at locker and bathroom area) always like to reserve by taking Wan Bao and Sin Min together and read, leaving no paper to read for customer. Other than that, have some unhappiness but think maybe my mood is bad.

One suggestion to the boss is that can create a standard menu for food (just like health spa). Simple dish like Ho Fan, fried mee (mee hoon, etc) with standard stuff like prawn (need not be fresh), fish cake, etc is an alternative to customer when the main dish is not desirable. For someone like me that cannot take fishy stuff, it will be good that I can have other choices if the main dish is fish soup that day. Preparing for such simple menu is easy as the ingredient can be kept in the fridge. Mee, Mee Hoon, Ho Fan, etc are easy to keep. Unless the cook is not skillful, else do not see the challenge of doing so. Anyway, will still be visiting unless there are better new spa opening.
Old 12-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
digerati78 is one of the Best!digerati78 is one of the Best!digerati78 is one of the Best!

Hi Bros,

Please see my post on the other Hot Spa thread here

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/health-...ml#post3808577
Old 13-07-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
joe_rico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros can pm me the address
Old 19-08-2009, 09:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 18
Driftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to beholdDriftmaster is a splendid one to behold

Hi to all bro,

Been there again last Sunday.

Was assigned by Carmen. Very frenly lady. Kip asking whether issit hard enuff for the massage.

Watched Jackie chan's Shinjuku Incident n Jack neo's Love matters.
Meal was Wan tan mee n chicken congee for dinner.

Over all still a nice place to relax.

Cheers!
Old 19-08-2009, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
peter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypeter88798 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmaster View Post
Hi to all bro,

Was assigned by Carmen. Very frenly lady. Kip asking whether issit hard enuff for the massage.

Cheers!
Bro,based on your FR,this place look nice to cheong,may i know how much is for an hour massage?
Old 22-08-2009, 04:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Firestarter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Driftmaster View Post
Hi to all bro,

Cheers!

Carmen is one of the best there.... Normally need to book in advance. U very lucky!
Old 26-08-2009, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 20
shioker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Use to go there very freq few years back but rested from here for awhile...

Last week went there few some kakis and realise they had renovated!!! Very nice deco, for China feelings too....

Food is as nice but the massager seems like more China ladies as compared to before...

I think its 70+ for 1 hr session cos my kaki paid for me...

Anyway, i still like this place if i need a good rub with nice food and environment to rest my shack body!!!
Old 13-11-2009, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
BigR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was there this evening and yes, I enjoyed the experience a lot....

One of the few clean health centers around....

The place was nice, enjoyed the jacuzzi and the massage was good....yet to try the food there...

Will definitely return in the near future
Old 13-11-2009, 10:07 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 229 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3967 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42026 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigR View Post
I was there this evening and yes, I enjoyed the experience a lot....

One of the few clean health centers around....

The place was nice, enjoyed the jacuzzi and the massage was good....yet to try the food there...

Will definitely return in the near future
What a waste, you did not take the food there. They provide the best food amongst all health centre in Singapore.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1