The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2016, 02:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Serious Cannibalism pse! We are Brit-Ex Beggar Ang Moh! Video

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

https://www.rt.com/uk/360819-eat-placenta-cooked-video/

delivers the latest headlines to you.

RT LIVE
search
Menu mobile

HomeUK
‘My wife’s placenta tasted like bad steak,’ says British ‘cannibal’ (VIDEO)
Published time: 27 Sep, 2016 14:06
© Rossco Watson
© Rossco Watson / Facebook
A British father who posted a video of himself eating his wife’s placenta said it tasted “like bad steak.”
Ross Watson, 32, cooked up his wife’s placenta alongside a traditional English breakfast of beans, sausages and toast.

In a video posted on Facebook, he can be seen munching on the organ, which he cooked and seasoned with pepper and brown sauce.

The video, which has been viewed 20,000 times, caused a commotion online, with one social media user branding Watson a “cannibal.”

“I’ve always said I’m going to eat my wife’s placenta,” Watson says in the clip.

“It’s definitely better cooked. Nine months in the cooking and about 10 minutes in the eating. Cheers!”

Friends of Watson sent him messages of congratulations, ridicule and bemusement.

“You do realise this makes you look like a crazy f**ker right?” one user wrote.

“Ama wee bit disturbed at the joy in ur face whilst eating it haha well done u tho now a can say a ken someone who ate a placenta [sic],” another posted.

“You are now ‘officially’ the craziest person I know!! And that takes some beatin,” a third friend said.

Watson’s wife, Heather, posted to one friend: “Yeah only time the s*** bag cooks and he knocks this up.”

Heather gave birth to their son, Lachlan, earlier this month.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1