The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 28-09-2016, 03:12 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Francis85 View Post
Which hotel to stay at Ratchada sia, palazzo and hip hotel are a no go......
Not being racist here..... but these have been "invaded" by PRC budget tour groups. Unlike other normal PRC tourists who usually can be considerate..... these tour groups PRCs are loud mouths who talk to each other by shouting across the room corridors and lobby and behave like locusts at mealtimes sweeping everything from the buffet spread and packing the food into carry away containers. Staying at these hotels is an experience like staying in a refugee camp.
Old 28-09-2016, 04:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

If you are looking for a no-frills hotel that is cheap and comfortable, try the atrium@ratchada 13. I always use this hotel. 5 mins walk from huay khwang mrt, 10 mins walk from Huay khwang market and all the MPs around the area, large room (seriously its a queen bed with full wardrobe, coffee table and couch) and quiet. Haven't experienced any PRC invasion there so far due to its limited size? (i think) All this for only approx SGD $38 inclusive of tax per night.

The cons is there is no key card system on the doors. The keycard is only used to open the first door to access the lift but your rooms are using traditional twist and turn keys so for the absent-minded, you may forget to lock your doors.

They also practice a 2pm check in so if your flight is early you have some waiting to do. Also, while you can leave your luggage with them in front of the counter, they do not store it inside a secured room. Anyone can walk pass and take it away. Although I have yet to encounter any such problems, but it might be an issue for those slightly paranoid.

Another thing i find slightly annoying is the 1000 baht deposit which can only be retrieved upon check out. Although not really a problem as you can use it to pay for cab, and grab a bite at the airport.

But remember this is really just a very comfortable place to stay so dont expect any fancy swimming pool or breakfast because there isnt. But i know most bros here go there chiong not go there swim and eat some lame ass international breakfast

It is located just 20 steps from Resort for those familiar with that place. Go agoda check out the pics. not too far off. I really like the place for its location and price.
Old 28-09-2016, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Francis85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I agree totally....... hence decided on CMYK........ so far not yet invaded by them.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Not being racist here..... but these have been "invaded" by PRC budget tour groups. Unlike other normal PRC tourists who usually can be considerate..... these tour groups PRCs are loud mouths who talk to each other by shouting across the room corridors and lobby and behave like locusts at mealtimes sweeping everything from the buffet spread and packing the food into carry away containers. Staying at these hotels is an experience like staying in a refugee camp.
Old 28-09-2016, 07:24 AM
Samster

Stay there before, so far ok lah, but prefer something else.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
If you are looking for a no-frills hotel that is cheap and comfortable, try the atrium@ratchada 13. I always use this hotel. 5 mins walk from huay khwang mrt, 10 mins walk from Huay khwang market and all the MPs around the area, large room (seriously its a queen bed with full wardrobe, coffee table and couch) and quiet. Haven't experienced any PRC invasion there so far due to its limited size? (i think) All this for only approx SGD $38 inclusive of tax per night.

The cons is there is no key card system on the doors. The keycard is only used to open the first door to access the lift but your rooms are using traditional twist and turn keys so for the absent-minded, you may forget to lock your doors.

They also practice a 2pm check in so if your flight is early you have some waiting to do. Also, while you can leave your luggage with them in front of the counter, they do not store it inside a secured room. Anyone can walk pass and take it away. Although I have yet to encounter any such problems, but it might be an issue for those slightly paranoid.

Another thing i find slightly annoying is the 1000 baht deposit which can only be retrieved upon check out. Although not really a problem as you can use it to pay for cab, and grab a bite at the airport.

But remember this is really just a very comfortable place to stay so dont expect any fancy swimming pool or breakfast because there isnt. But i know most bros here go there chiong not go there swim and eat some lame ass international breakfast

It is located just 20 steps from Resort for those familiar with that place. Go agoda check out the pics. not too far off. I really like the place for its location and price.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not being racist here..... but these have been "invaded" by PRC budget tour groups. .... these tour groups PRCs are loud mouths who talk to each other by shouting across the room corridors and lobby and behave like locusts at mealtimes sweeping everything from the buffet spread and packing the food into carry away containers. Staying at these hotels is an experience like staying in a refugee camp.
I stayed in a PRC business hotel in JKT once. Every morning was like a battleground to fight for your toast, coffee etc... Every time i pass through the lobby it was covered in cigarette smoke and Chinese people shouting across the room to each other. Why don't PRC realise they can move and talk to each other face to face, instead of shouting across the room? Anyways, I decided to just skip hotel breakfast there and get my food outside.

Quote:
If you are looking for a no-frills hotel that is cheap and comfortable, try the atrium@ratchada 13. I always use this hotel. 5 mins walk from huay khwang mrt,
Thanks for the suggestion. For me, I think I will just stay and Ruamchit hotel, it is right between Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy, and best of all is the cafe downstairs where i can get my coffee and go shopping for Melons, Papayas and other fruits anytime i want
Old 28-09-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Why don't PRC realise they can move and talk to each other face to face, instead of shouting across the room? Anyways, I decided to just skip hotel breakfast there and get my food outside.
They are brought up or grown up with these behavior around. They will bring these habits or behavior oversea.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Why don't PRC realise they can move and talk to each other face to face, instead of shouting across the room?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
They are brought up or grown up with these behavior around. They will bring these habits or behavior oversea.
Yes naemlo, it was meant to be a rhetorical question

Just like our friend Sidtip, some people are raised to be assholes
Old 28-09-2016, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
too bad LOS is now wooing PRCs, even Patpong AGG have banners printed in mandarin to welcome PRCs.

some bars even hire mama/papasan who can speak mandarin..

rolling out the red carpet for them..
Old 28-09-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Quote:
I stayed in a PRC business hotel in JKT once. Every morning was like a battleground to fight for your toast, coffee etc... Every time i pass through the lobby it was covered in cigarette smoke and Chinese people shouting across the room to each other. Why don't PRC realise they can move and talk to each other face to face, instead of shouting across the room? Anyways, I decided to just skip hotel breakfast there and get my food outside.
555 tell me about it!
I'd my fair share dealing with them in China.

Quote:
If you are looking for a no-frills hotel that is cheap and comfortable, try the atrium@ratchada 13.

Ratchada Soi 13 is my default home base in Bangkok but I don't stay at Atrium Hotel.
The Moo Yang (grill pork) from the Issarn food stall along Ratchada Soi 13 is one of the best.

Quote:
For me, I think I will just stay and Ruamchit hotel, it is right between Soi Nana and Soi Cowboy, and best of all is the cafe downstairs where i can get my coffee and go shopping for Melons, Papayas and other fruits anytime i want
Agogo Bar fans will prefer to stay in Sukhumvit.
While Soapy Massage and G-Club fans will prefer to stay in Ratchada.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
too bad LOS is now wooing PRCs, even Patpong AGG have banners printed in mandarin to welcome PRCs.
PRC's can have Patpong all they want, just as long as they stay away from Thermae and Soi Cowboy and my hotel
Old 28-09-2016, 03:50 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post

some bars even hire mama/papasan who can speak mandarin..

rolling out the red carpet for them..
Wow really!

I've many RMB to spend leh.

Quote:
PRC's can have Patpong all they want, just as long as they stay away from Thermae and Soi Cowboy and my hotel
It's a matter of time!
Old 28-09-2016, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 tell me about it!
I'd my fair share dealing with them in China.

Ratchada Soi 13 is my default home base in Bangkok but I don't stay at Atrium Hotel.
The Moo Yang (grill pork) from the Issarn food stall along Ratchada Soi 13 is one of the best.

Agogo Bar fans will prefer to stay in Sukhumvit.
While Soapy Massage and G-Club fans will prefer to stay in Ratchada.
Hmm I like to frequent this food stall there also but not sure if it's the same one because I can't tell if it's Issan. It's the shop with a fish tank that keeps tiny shrimps and has a grilling station outside. And there is this male server that is gargantuan in size.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hmm I like to frequent this food stall there also but not sure if it's the same one because I can't tell if it's Issan. It's the shop with a fish tank that keeps tiny shrimps and has a grilling station outside. And there is this male server that is gargantuan in size.
I believe we are on the same page liao!
We may even have bumped into each other unknowingly on Ratchada Soi 13 in the past.

Ok this stall you can't miss it.
The stall owner's son or worker is a giant sized puchai!
If I'm the owner I'll use this guy as stall mascot.

I confirm chop and stamp you are a genuine BKK lao jiao cheongster.
Not those Korean superstar or dua kang kia.
Old 28-09-2016, 06:10 PM
Samster

Huay Kwang Night Market....... there change a lot liao, pavement repave already, last time i went in june........

Quote:
Old 28-09-2016, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Later the freak will appear n start to bark non-stop.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1