The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 22-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 19
dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Advice for the first timers
Okay bros, I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before and this is for the open minded.)

First principals –
Ladyboy lovers are not gay – most of us would puke at the thought of screwing another guy! So why? In short, usually, ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation.

Where to see and don’t take?
To see the best looking ladyboys in Singapore go to the third and fourth floors of Orchard Towers. Most of them try and get customers from Romeos and Crazy Horse pubs. Mostly Thai, they hang around the concourse from as early as 8.30pm to the wee hours.
Second place Geylang Lor. 16 from 10 p.m. onwards, mix of Singaporean, Thai and from China. Other spots – Small numbers of Filipino ladyboys sometimes hang out at Clark Quay and some local trans at the Bedroom Bar at Boat Quay (used to be at least).

How to tell?
Ah! Tricky. In Bangkok, a friend said “Look for the tall prettier ones, they’re the ladyboys!” A bit exaggerated but sometimes true.
Telltale signs – tend to be taller than girls, more made up, better dressed.
And of course, lower voices (sometimes husky), larger hands and feet, adam’s apple and smaller butts. And of course the hair! They love stroking their hair! I’m reliably told that the pride of the ladyboy is her hair and that differentiates them from cross dressers. Take note, some of the ladyboys who’ve almost completed their transition would have done something to their voices, removed their adam’s apple and had botox type treatment for their butts.

So how to screw?
The pre-screwing is the same style, petting, kissing etc. The BJ is better, maybe because they were guys and know better? The boobs, if just done, feel hard because it takes a while to settle. But once they’re settled it’s hard to tell the difference from the real thing. The actual screwing is, of course, into the back. Maybe feels funny if it’s your first time but once you’re in, it feels like heaven. It’s tighter and with the usual ladyboy sound effects it gets really erotic. BTW, always use a condom, I cannot emphasise this more! Dying slowly is not funny.

Post op trans
This might be one way to overcome the psychological thing about ladyboys. There are a number of ladyboys who’ve gone and got very real looking pussies, minus the natural cum of a real pussy.
You have to ask the trans directly. Don’t assume she’s done it because you don’t see a bulge! They have ways of tucking it between their legs.
They will not lie simply because they don’t want trouble in the room.

In Conclusion
For where to get, how much to pay, relationships etc. please refer to the earlier threads. My thanks to my ladyboy and ladyboy lover friends for their input. Happy bonking, any questions please ask.

My blog:http://asianladyboy.blogspot.com
Old 22-05-2007, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 20
fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!fleaz is one of the Best!
Re: Advice for a first time ladyboy screw

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Maybe feels funny if it’s your first time but once you’re in, it feels like heaven. It’s tighter...
agree with u on this. nice work
Old 22-05-2007, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Watsons deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes do agree with brudders here...I got a few friends who are great fan of Ladyboy.
Old 23-05-2007, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
sythe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice infor bro......
Old 23-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 23
TheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTheHappyMondays is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another infromative infromations and valublable advises of Bruther Dick!
Old 30-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
kelwong135 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice info keep it up.
Old 31-05-2007, 11:27 AM
dhottcom

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

nice read.. thanks for the info
Old 07-06-2007, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 17
cheongahcheong is a Helpful and Caring Samstercheongahcheong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

thanks for the info helps a lot. cheers
Old 08-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 17
Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!Hulk_Hogan is one of the Best!

Threadstarter, thank you for the inform for a new baby here like me.

Height: 6 foot 7
Signature Move: Leg Drop
Career Highlights: WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; Royal Rumble winner (1990 & 1991)
Inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame in 2005
Old 08-06-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 17
HIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant futureHIVsucks_XXX has a brilliant future

Those looking for LB screw, make sure you decide yrself that you want a post-op or pre-op. Once my pal who wanted to screw one LB ended up getting screwed by a pre-op instead in her hotel.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:20 PM
SanukSeeker99

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Screwed by LadyBoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIVsucks_XXX View Post
Those looking for LB screw, make sure you decide yrself that you want a post-op or pre-op. Once my pal who wanted to screw one LB ended up getting screwed by a pre-op instead in her hotel.
Ouch ! ...... must be very painful ! ....... How much did the LadyBoy paid your friend for screwing him ?
Old 08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Samster

dickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdickrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Getting screwed by a pre-op
Bros, most pre-ops won't screw you unless you give an indication that you want to try. Having said that, there are some who get horny and try and force it in you. These are in the minority and if that ever happens to you just stand your ground and refuse. Don't forget, you're the customer.
As such, most will not do it because:
1. They will get tired and may not be able to work as well.
2. They want repeat business so they'd be stupid to hurt you.
Happy bonking

Old 09-06-2007, 01:29 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
unholymonk is Cool - loads of Potential

how much does the op cost?
Old 09-06-2007, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unholymonk View Post
how much does the op cost?
If you're talking the complete transition from boobs, botox injections, plastic surgery on parts of the body plus the prick to pussy op - anything from S$10K to S$100K, depending on the surgeon. That's why most do it part by part and sell themselves to raise the money. Plus don't forget the hormone pills/injections every month.

Old 09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 17
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by dickrick View Post
Advice for the first timers
Okay bros, I’m assuming you’ve tried all sorts of girls but now you want to cross the road – to the wild side. You’ve tried coffee but now tea looks quite good. (Patience please, some of the material here has been used before and this is for the open minded.)

First principals –
Ladyboy lovers are not gay – most of us would puke at the thought of screwing another guy! So why? In short, usually, ladyboys are better looking, better dressed and give better sex. Why? They have to compete with girls and they know not everybody is into this. Plus most need big money for their sex change operation.
Really a very informative post! Straight to the point regarding that non-initiated would puke at the thought of screwing another guy.

But I personally have not seen any ladyboys who are better looking than girls. I mean I'm comparing to the girls who are working as FLs or WLs and not those domestic maids type. I don't know about others but my personal experiences are that you will know the differences between a ladyboy and a girl and that you can identify them out without any problems, whether they are from Orchard Towers or Changi Village. The only perfect sex-changed I have ever seen is on TV in one of the James Bond films. Can't remember which one but she was a real beauty and we would not have known until the news wrote about it.

I'm tempted to try a BJ from a ladyboy as from what I've heard, they give out the best probably because they know what guys like, being guys themselves. But to kiss as in mouth to mouth, tongue fighting in foreplay, I might just puke too as somehow or rather, there isn't one who can let me visualise her as a real woman.

Anyway, tempted only, as I still haven't "psycho" myself to go through it yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1