The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 28-05-2016, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 16
k-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk-knight is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by newdicky View Post
fully agree with bro k-knight! have to keep this stable survive long
yups. it is very rare i feel, the kind of feeling that this okt give, he value you as a customer and not take you for granted. Will keep on supporting him for the time being.
Old 28-05-2016, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
Donky123 is Cool - loads of Potential

My first time writing an FR. Booked Nara from LB earlier on, OKT gave quick replies which is nice. Reached the place and I was greeted by a pretty lady.
Looks - 8/10 Similar to the photos and I think that she's pretty (my opinion)
Body - 9/10 Pretty slim
Boobs - 9/10 I personally don't mind enhanced boobs and they were big
Shower - SOP
BBBJ - 9/10 She paid attention to every part and was willing to go deep. I even got to fuck her mouth for quite a bit. She's pretty good at giving blowjobs.
FJ - 8/10 I take quite some time before I cum but she was willing to accommodate and worked till I came. Plus, I had 2 shots.
GFE - 9/10 She likes to cuddle, talked about her life and she even told me to help massage her boobs cause one side was getting harder than the other hahaha, that was fun.
RTF - Possible, since with the current amount of girls from various stables, she seems to be the only one I'm attracted to (based on photos)
Old 29-05-2016, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Any fr on honey thaipalace? Thanks
Old 29-05-2016, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

anyone tried angel from thaipalace also?
Old 29-05-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
KingOfTheHill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had Meena from Pacificstars on Friday noon. Was a RTF session.

Her BBBJ is really good. Tight pussy. Young milf looks with braces. Boobs are big however are enhanced and rather hard. Willing to please attitude, service with a smile

Apologies to the bro who booked after me for the delay.

Bros keen to try her do it fast because she's leaving on the 31st!
Old 29-05-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
newdicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Baby of Thaipalace:

Look: 8/10
shower: 8/10 (standard but thorough cleaning)
frenchng: 8/10 (session start with exciting frenching)
BBBJ: 9/10 (superb suction and did a lot of deep throat and ball licking!)
Fingering: 9/10 (get so wet in no time after some lick and enjoy so much during fingering!)
FJ: 9/10 (great motion coordination to enhance the whole session and moan so naturally, 2nd shot work so hard together until both of us sweat so much)
massage: 10/10 (unexpectedly professional, arguably the best massage i get from FLs so far)

rtf: oh yeah this stable got so many girls waiting for me
Old 29-05-2016, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1674 / Power: 12
gorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant futuregorb has a brilliant future

Tried honey of thaipalace since no fr.
Usually no fr is either too good or not worth to write.

Well all i can said is if looking for service then there are ton out there better than her.
Most of the time she pay attention to her hp more than me. Smiling always friendly but can see she put it up.
Old 29-05-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Had an appointment with Nelly and Nara of LB today. I guess I had more to talk about with Nelly than Nara.

Nelly is a cute young thing and is very genuine. Nara on the other hand is not as chatty but is hot.

Nelly does most of the soaping for me. Had a little rubba rubba which was fun. She has natural boobs which was a turn on for me. Nara has a pair of up sized boobs which were surprisingly soft to the touch. Really well done I must say.

First round started with Nelly working the bottom and Nara sucking my nips. The feeling of sensitive areas being stimulated all at once was immense. Offloaded while Nelly rubbed my dick head on her tit and out came my sperm. They were intrigued by the amount and kept saying my cock is huge.

2nd round came after a nice massage. This time Nara received my attention in cowgirl and then missionary. Wanted to go into AJ but she said no and changed over to Nelly. Perhaps communication breakdown but I took Nelly into missionary, spoon and doggy and pumped her till she was squealing and offloaded on her butt.

After a quick bath and 15 mins to spare I wanted Nara's ass and requested for it. She said to be quick and so I did! Pumped fast and furious in doggy style while her ass was arched high and Nelly was behind me and smacking my ass.... I smacked all their asses back and damn..... I Offloaded another set onto her fine ass and she commented that it was quick! I told her that her wish was my command. Hehe

Overall a good session but I would prefer more French talk and a simultaneous attack on my cock would be dope. Would probably rtf cute Nelly instead of Nara.
Old 29-05-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
bugger2024 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Booked Honey on Friday morning (27/5), OKT gave quick replies which is nice. Book a room and within 10 minutes, girl was knocking on the door.

Looks - 8/10 Similar to the photos and I think that she's pretty cute (my opinion)
Body - 9/10 Slim without much tummy.
Boobs - 7/10 I hate enhanced boobs, and her was natural. I prefer small nipples though. Her was eraser tip.
Shower - SOP
BBBJ - 7/10 She seems shy and inexperienced, so bros must guide her. But her suction was good.
FJ - 8/10 I take quite some time before I cum but she was willing to accommodate and worked very hard. She is tight too. Ended with 2x HJ.
GFE - 8/10 She likes to cuddle, she doesn't speak much english, but we cuddled in bed for quite awhile.

RTF - Would love to try the other new blood from this stable. But may RTF is time allows.
Old 29-05-2016, 09:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Keiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKeiko104 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Just tried ink from E88

Super cute , pink nipple tight abalone super commandor type :P
She said " u f me or I f u "

Return : of course !!
Old 30-05-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 21
Indignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud ofIndignant has much to be proud of

Different people has different encounters and I am ready to be flamed with this post. Just had Tracy from Thai Palace.

Left the hotel in 40mins with a worse mood than I already was having. Girl and what was promised by the OKT was worlds apart.
Even after informing the OKT, all I got was he will inform the girl, sorry. <--?? So what?

Looks - 3/10
Boobs - 1/10 Informed OKT I am a boobs guy, you guys get the picture
Shower - NA I showered myself.. imagine this!
FJ - 1/10 Better I jerk off myself
GFE - 3/10 She doesn't speak much English
Hotel - 2/10

RTF <-- Huh?
Old 30-05-2016, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 9
sgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to beholdsgsingaboy is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Session: Meena from PS as recommended by Bro Cash.

Wanted to RTF Kiki but she fully booked for Sunday when i enquired at 10am Sunday!

In his words, Meena has Face Like Angel, Body Like Devil. and this is indeed the case here.

Location: Discreet, easy to park, very nice place. One of the better units so far!

Meena is friendly and willing to please. Went to shower and action starts in shower! Quite a long BBBJ in the bathroom. Quite a fair bit of moaning with echoes in shower.

Proceed to bed and her BBBJ continues. Can really hear the slurps from her. Very shiok!

Sex was good, missionary,cowgirl,standing etc etc. Think no need to elaborate too much on sex ba.

My highlight is her massage skills. Best in 2016!
Not the hard hard kind, but strong and good enough for me to really relax. Really massage from head to shoulders to arms to hands to thighs to calf to feet.............!!!!!!

Round 2 i request BBBJ CIM as we proceed to shower... Good suction and she definitely has the skills to make me want to go round 2. Not many I gian go 2 rounds. Lots of suction, lots of licks, lots of ball action and some hand action to pull off the deed. Not the vigorous vigorous kind, she is really good with her hands and mouth.

English is rather limited. So bros try to use simpler english and talk slower. For conversations really need to use Google Translator. But Service REALLY GOOD!

Ratings: 88/100
Old 30-05-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
fish` deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a nice meal with Jillian from LB.
One of the better clean rooms I encounter from other stable and bathroom is clean n nice too. Very turn off if it's a dirty flooded toilet and messy room. Jillian likes otah. If any bros visiting her can get some for her. No bak kut teh nor chicken rice.

Looks: to me I see is same pretty as pic. Thumbs up of tis.
Boobs: abit small but acceptable.
Body: abit tan with smooth skin. Can see she take care of her body and skin.
BJ: slow n sensation. 1st shot CIM. Shiok ah.
FJ: her moaning is music to my ears. Grab me tight in missionary. Finished 2nd shot in doggie.
GFE: her English is consider the better 1 and she knows japanese. Let me felt tat I'm young again.
RTF: Oh yeah baby.

Last edited by fish`; 30-05-2016 at 05:06 PM.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
jarred3692 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Just have a session with tomyam69 dorrie.
Very good service, dorrie is very caring and pretty. End up i do 2 shot. . She have a very big boob. Bbbj also good. Natural moan. And definately prettier if you compared to those thai in GL. I must say bro Tom is the best okt so far. Very good customer oriented okt and very patient. Sure will rtf. Dun mind pay higher price if he got super chio girl.
Old 30-05-2016, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indignant View Post
Different people has different encounters and I am ready to be flamed with this post. Just had Tracy from Thai Palace.

Left the hotel in 40mins with a worse mood than I already was having. Girl and what was promised by the OKT was worlds apart.
Even after informing the OKT, all I got was he will inform the girl, sorry. <--?? So what?

RTF <-- Huh?
Haha !! No flaming Bro !! Sorry for your bad experience Bro INDIGNANT : Upzzz you for your honest FR : some okt's are better than others : wl's of Bro Linus of LB have been good/accurate for me ... so far !!

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1