The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 8
SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!SGPocong is one of the Best!
Licking of Scrotum

Hi guys, I recently went FL and the lady licked my scrotum for like 10-15 secs.. what are the chances of getting STD? No intercourse at all and no BBBJ or anything.. just HJ and licking of the scrotum..

Please advise!
Old 05-05-2016, 09:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Licking of Scrotum

It is possible to catch Herpes that way.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 06-05-2016, 05:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It is possible to catch Herpes that way.
Even through licking? Never knew that actually
Old 06-05-2016, 09:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3611 / Power: 14
Happy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond reputeHappy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post
Hi guys, I recently went FL and the lady licked my scrotum for like 10-15 secs.. what are the chances of getting STD? No intercourse at all and no BBBJ or anything.. just HJ and licking of the scrotum..

Please advise!
10-15secs seems abit brief...
Old 06-05-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 11
Lucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLucifersangel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGPocong View Post

Please advise!
U for real? 10-15sec only u also scared already ah? Wow.. Why did you even visit FL then.. Lol!! Unless u have open wound or sore there I doubt any serious STD/HIV will be passed to u. It's pass through sex, blood and cum.

Gentleman will tell u he want sex and accept rejection.

Disgusting, cowardly man who want sex but while when he get rejected.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:07 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
Even through licking? Never knew that actually
If the girl is having and outbreak of oral herpes or is shedding the virus, transmission can take place.

http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-a...-of-cold-sores

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 29-05-2016, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
TheBladeRunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
If the girl is having and outbreak of oral herpes or is shedding the virus, transmission can take place.
This is even the exposure is merely few seconds boss?
Old 30-05-2016, 05:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBladeRunner View Post
This is even the exposure is merely few seconds boss?
I have no idea how many seconds it would take for transmission to take place. 0.2sec, 0.5sec, 1.5sec ? who knows unless a large scale study has been conducted.

There could be some scientific data out there but I am not aware of it.

Theoretically the longer the contact period the higher the probability of transmission occurring.

Old 30-05-2016, 10:10 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Boss is right. There is no scientific way to determine what duration is risky and what is not.

There is no "3-second rule" in STDs

Anyway, most times it is just impractical to analyze risk based on duration. A risk is a risk.

Let's take your case for example. You say your exposure was brief. Does that mean you are at zero risk of Herpes? No it does not. So what if the risk is 1% or 15% or 90%? The fact is you either have it or you do not.

To know if you have it or you do not, you wait for symptoms.

Personally I do not recommend screening for Herpes.
Old 30-05-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
mariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermariechan92 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Boss is right. There is no scientific way to determine what duration is risky and what is not.

There is no "3-second rule" in STDs

Anyway, most times it is just impractical to analyze risk based on duration. A risk is a risk.

Let's take your case for example. You say your exposure was brief. Does that mean you are at zero risk of Herpes? No it does not. So what if the risk is 1% or 15% or 90%? The fact is you either have it or you do not.

To know if you have it or you do not, you wait for symptoms.

Personally I do not recommend screening for Herpes.
Hi doc, may I know why you personally do not recommend screening for Herpes?
Old 30-05-2016, 03:00 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariechan92 View Post
Hi doc, may I know why you personally do not recommend screening for Herpes?
I can give you the answer before the good Doctor does.

It's because about 75% of the population will test positive for either HSV1 or HSV2 or both.

There is little point in screening for a virus that you probably already have.

In addition there is a distinct possibility of a false positive result which would just add to your anxiety.

Since the vast majority of those infected experience no symptoms whatsoever, it far more sensible to simply assume that you have the virus and carry on with your life without worrying about it.

Quote:
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...015/herpes/en/

Globally, an estimated two-thirds of the population under 50 are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1

News release

28 OCTOBER 2015 ¦ GENEVA - More than 3.7 billion people under the age of 50 – or 67% of the population – are infected with herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), according to WHO’s first global estimates of HSV-1 infection published today in the journal PLOS ONE.

Herpes simplex virus is categorized into 2 types: herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1) and herpes simplex virus type 2 (HSV-2). Both HSV-1 and HSV-2 are highly infectious and incurable. HSV-1 is primarily transmitted by oral-oral contact and in most cases causes orolabial herpes or “cold sores” around the mouth. HSV-2 is almost entirely sexually transmitted through skin-to-skin contact, causing genital herpes.

“Access to education and information on both types of herpes and sexually transmitted infections is critical to protect young people’s health before they become sexually active,”

Dr Marleen Temmerman, Director of WHO’s Department of Reproductive Health and Research

The new estimates highlight, however, that HSV-1 is also an important cause of genital herpes. Some 140 million people aged 15-49 years are infected with genital HSV-1 infection, primarily in the Americas, Europe and Western Pacific. Fewer people in high-income countries are becoming infected with HSV-1 as children, likely due to better hygiene and living conditions, and are instead at risk of contracting it genitally through oral sex after they become sexually active.

Old 31-05-2016, 08:54 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

I could not have answered that better myself.
Old 26-06-2016, 08:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sponggy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
I could not have answered that better myself.
Doctor Sam in da house !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1