The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 28-07-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
How real are these pictures.

So I've been wondering...how real are these pics that are these pics..

I got worried and asked one of the girl if the pic(8~9/10 looks) is not the same as the girl. Can I reject it? She keep refusing to answer and ask me to just meet her. Obviously I reject....

Last I tried in dome 2. I got extremely bad bonk...head to gelang $150 safer....
Old 28-07-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: How real are these pictures.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
So I've been wondering...how real are these pics that are these pics..

I got worried and asked one of the girl if the pic(8~9/10 looks) is not the same as the girl. Can I reject it? She keep refusing to answer and ask me to just meet her. Obviously I reject....

Last I tried in dome 2. I got extremely bad bonk...head to gelang $150 safer....
There are a few of Big okt blog site which has 40 or more girls, most of the photos are fake one and not the actual girl themselves. So be informed and beware. Avoid girls from the site with many girls (more than 40-50), as chances of getting cheated is considerably HIGH.

Use your big head to think and not allowed your small head overruled.

When the photos of the girls are very young and kawaii looking type which stating their age to be not more than 24yo, with their services charges to be $70 or less, confirmed and double confirm that it's a cheat and scam. Fore warned, don't fall prey to the photos and got yourself cheated of your hard earned $$$.
Old 28-07-2015, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How real are these pictures.

It's those that are charged $100-120 with photoshop pedal pictures that annoys me. But some are indeed real deal with videos. So it's really a gamble.

With that said. Even geylang $150 are deteriorating. ...Singapore. the standard are worth $50 for what I'm getting....

Ever since 1803 Amy and lady gone...Haven't had any comparable bonk anymore
Old 01-09-2015, 10:27 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
It's those that are charged $100-120 with photoshop pedal pictures that annoys me. But some are indeed real deal with videos. So it's really a gamble.

With that said. Even geylang $150 are deteriorating. ...Singapore. the standard are worth $50 for what I'm getting....

Ever since 1803 Amy and lady gone...Haven't had any comparable bonk anymore
Old days.... true, though.
Old 01-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential

Bump bump bump
Advert Space Available