The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2015, 05:32 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Boinkboinkboink is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Online OKTs need to clean up their act!

Worth reading, fellow chiongsters!
Old 04-09-2015, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Online OKTs need to clean up their act big time!

Right now they only care about their bottom line! However, they are going to destroy the playground that we once used to enjoy.

I don't have any problems with OKT making money from the FLs. However, I think it is getting a bit frustrating when they already making a pile of money, they still want to fucking con brothers with fake photos etc.

I just went to $$$$$$ and if you count the number of ads there, you will notice there is 26 rows of 6 women each and 1 row with 2 women there. Thus number of women who advertise with $$$$$$ is 158.

If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month. And if you look from the wordings you will notice that the OKT is definitely from PRC and not local! I don't have any problems with them making money off their own kind, but fucking hell, the quality has gone down.

1. Out of 158 girls, if you do a IMAGE.GOOGLE.COM search, you will notice about more than HALF OF THE GIRLS ARE fake! WTF! Because we are kind hearted Local guys don't turn these girls down, they fricking are taking us for a ride! For those of you brothers who see a girl is NOT the same, for crying out loud, just walk away. I don't think that these girls need to be patronized anymore.

If you are making money already why the fuck are you making find a gem so hard? Fuck off OKTs! Seriously, give me a break.

For those BROTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP IT.
At this rate, we are losing out playground due to these stupid brothers who actually when seeing the girl still pay for it! STOP IT NOW. The prices are rocketing faster than your yearly increments in terms of percentage wise and you are allowing it. And we have brothers who are paying $100 for a massage or more? WTF are you guys doing seriously? You want a fucking massage go find it somewhere else. Why are you taking the FLs for massage anyway? One day I think when the playground really dries up, a lot of brothers are going to cry lor.

Just my ranting.
Ranting upped. Wow.
Old 05-09-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Online OKTs need to clean up their act big time!

Right now they only care about their bottom line! However, they are going to destroy the playground that we once used to enjoy.

I don't have any problems with OKT making money from the FLs. However, I think it is getting a bit frustrating when they already making a pile of money, they still want to fucking con brothers with fake photos etc.

I just went to $$$$$$ and if you count the number of ads there, you will notice there is 26 rows of 6 women each and 1 row with 2 women there. Thus number of women who advertise with $$$$$$ is 158.

If I am not wrong, each FL pays roughly about $400 each month to the OKT. That means the OKT makes 62k in a month. And if you look from the wordings you will notice that the OKT is definitely from PRC and not local! I don't have any problems with them making money off their own kind, but fucking hell, the quality has gone down.

1. Out of 158 girls, if you do a IMAGE.GOOGLE.COM search, you will notice about more than HALF OF THE GIRLS ARE fake! WTF! Because we are kind hearted Local guys don't turn these girls down, they fricking are taking us for a ride! For those of you brothers who see a girl is NOT the same, for crying out loud, just walk away. I don't think that these girls need to be patronized anymore.

If you are making money already why the fuck are you making find a gem so hard? Fuck off OKTs! Seriously, give me a break.

For those BROTHERS WHO ARE FUCKING STUPID. STOP IT.
At this rate, we are losing out playground due to these stupid brothers who actually when seeing the girl still pay for it! STOP IT NOW. The prices are rocketing faster than your yearly increments in terms of percentage wise and you are allowing it. And we have brothers who are paying $100 for a massage or more? WTF are you guys doing seriously? You want a fucking massage go find it somewhere else. Why are you taking the FLs for massage anyway? One day I think when the playground really dries up, a lot of brothers are going to cry lor.

Just my ranting.
Keeping this thread up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1