The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
japantvb

Old 14-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juvenal123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Beijing Recommendations

Can I have Lily's or Xiaoai WeChat Bros? Anybody kindly pm me? 😁
Old 15-10-2016, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

Agib deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gotta recommend Anna at beijingmassagehappyendingdotcom, 800local for amazing b2b and almost everything but FS. Always risky cos pics are fake but I was v pleasantly surprised, no upsell and considerate. 8.5/10 looks. 9.5/10 service. No fuss and attentive. 0f course you know that In Beijing, Chaoyang - Fiona is still reliable for FS outcall of course, but if ur looking for more tantric style I found this really worth it, good skills and no tricks. Tempted to try others on that site now....will report.
Old 16-10-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 171 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1368 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agib View Post
Gotta recommend Anna at beijingmassagehappyendingdotcom, 800local for amazing b2b and almost everything but FS. Always risky cos pics are fake but I was v pleasantly surprised, no upsell and considerate. 8.5/10 looks. 9.5/10 service. No fuss and attentive. 0f course you know that In Beijing, Chaoyang - Fiona is still reliable for FS outcall of course, but if ur looking for more tantric style I found this really worth it, good skills and no tricks. Tempted to try others on that site now....will report.
Hi Agib, does this tantric massage include / have option for full sex at the end?
Old 19-10-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 15
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Looks like things are slow in Beijing nowadays?
Old 22-10-2016, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 17
ferlari deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Looks like things are slow in Beijing nowadays?
Just back recently... they will try link up with u when u there via wechat or QQ.
Old 26-10-2016, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

Cincisinga2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First night: Got Lulu from Fiona. Nice girl. Shower together, BBBJ, cuddling, sex in 2 positions, shaved pussy, nice, soft skin. Speaks English well. Good GFE, can carry on normal conversations very well. Age: late 20s (didn't ask, my estimate). RMB 1200 + taxi. A little expensive but worth it. RTF: Yes.

Second night: from backpage. Name: Yoyo or Yang. Terrible experience. The agent first quoted one price then the girl came and told that is for massage only. The started negotiating for taking off clothes, more money for sex etc. I told just give me massage and leave. Not worth. She even doesn't look beautiful and a bit older. Apparently her 69 yrs old mother was calling her and asking to go home so she had to leave soon. The massage was good but Many many excuses. Be aware of this agent. 13718436533.
Old 26-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Heckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Any bros know if masseur Helen still working in Beijing? Or got any other recommendation for decent massage (come to my hotel in Wangfujing), presentable lady mid-30's and below? Please PM me, thank you!!!
I was up in Beijing 2 weeks ago but Helen was then in Sichuan. She still remembers me from 2 years ago but was apologetic that she couldn't meet up.
She has a friend in BJ who can do in hotel massage though, but I didn't manage to arrange. So you might still want to contact Helen to see what she can offer
Old 26-10-2016, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Heckler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juvenal123 View Post
Hi brothers, I need pm for Lily and Xiaoai WeChat. Would appreciate if you can help me out. Thank you all!

You can get Lily's contact at beijinglily.net/ None of the photos on the website are current though. It's better to contact Lily on wechat and she will send the girls photo over. 700RMB 1 hour all in which is very value for money

My short review of Beijinglily from my BJ trip 2 weeks ago. This is the 3rd time I've patronized her girls and have never been disappointed (or at least felt that I was cheated of my RMB)

1st night I chose Jiao Jiao who is a classical looking Haerbin beauty. Beautiful face, almond shaped eyes with slim body and would not look out of place acting as a concubine in Chinese drama.

2nd night I chose Amy from Sichuan (I think). Although looks wise cannot compare with Jiao Jiao, she gave good GF feeling and we had a really good time. Very accommodating, we had a lot of fun and she obviously loves what she does.

Lily offers from time to time Korean girls also but I didn't manage to arrange for them. Very hot demand. Such a disappointment. Can't vouch if they are true Koreans or Chinese with korean ancestry though, although Lily claims they are 100% Korean.
Old 03-11-2016, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Shanghaijo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share lulu contact pls. going beijing next week
Old 03-11-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

can share fiona contact pls
Old 05-11-2016, 07:46 AM
Samster

can share lily contact pls
Old 09-11-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
flyg6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
There's a girl I normally hangout with whenever I'm in Beijing. We go for drinks, eat and sometimes back to hotel for sessions. Kinda f buddy. She's working as receptionist day job. Recently just got retrenched so kinda looking for emergency side income. Says she'll try full time independent fs provider. She's mid 20s, very sporting and friendly. For me, she looks like a Japanese and a nice pair of real C boobs. Body a size 8. On scale of 10, she's got 7 on my book. Her name is Youzi. Any bros interested to find her to hangout with pm me. I can pass her phone number.
Old 09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a new girl couple of days ago from my favorite OKT. It's a very pleasant experience, so making a brief review here with some real photos.

Name: Xiao Mei.

Height: around 5'5".

Weight: about 46 Kg.

Boobs: C cup.

GFE: very good.

Damage: 1000 rmb for 1 hour, 1 shot allowed.

let's enjoy the pleasures of the here and now as the disaster of worldwide scope is coming soon...
Old 09-11-2016, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 15
2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better2-0-1-2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Had a new girl couple of days ago from my favorite OKT. It's a very pleasant experience, so making a brief review here with some real photos.

Name: Xiao Mei.

Height: around 5'5".

Weight: about 46 Kg.

Boobs: C cup.

GFE: very good.

Damage: 1000 rmb for 1 hour, 1 shot allowed.

let's enjoy the pleasures of the here and now as the disaster of worldwide scope is coming soon...
Old 12-11-2016, 04:12 AM
Samster (M)

lovenonstop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Could you please provide Xiao Mei's contact details.

Thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1