The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 29-08-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19690 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Why does Klopp not play Marco Grujic when his pre season form was so good? Leaving Sturridge n Ings out? That's a mystery.

Another new signing by Klopp. I do hope he gets top 3 at the end of the season, otherwise he will come in for much criticism.

Not sure how reliable above news
If u do a google nothing's concrete yet
There was even a site reporting that the transfer unlikely to complete before the deadline

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 29-08-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

As a fan I am extremely disappointed with the performances and results thus far.

There were 9 points on the platter, the team have scored 4, and mathematically this is a failure.

Jurgen Klopp's philosophy is to to nature young talents, build them into stars, train hard, and push for results.

This is an awesome job but will it work in the Premier League ?

One classic example is Arsenal.

It is clear the manager favours Origi but I feel Sturridge and Ings can contribute more to the team.

Fans have waited for almost 27 years to achieve the Premier League title.

How many years more ?
Old 29-08-2016, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 11
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Actually I felt the Reds did well last night and it was biased refereeing that denied them a win. Any other competent referees would have given another 2 penalties (shirt-pulling & handball) and allowed the goal by Mane to stand.
Final result should have been 1-4 for a Liverpool victory.
Ah Gong feel that if they have played well they should have secured all 3 points by half time . But the fact is that they let Spurs come back in the second half to snatch an equaliser .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-08-2016, 01:11 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lamborghini View Post
As a fan I am extremely disappointed with the performances and results thus far.

There were 9 points on the platter, the team have scored 4, and mathematically this is a failure.

Jurgen Klopp's philosophy is to to nature young talents, build them into stars, train hard, and push for results.

This is an awesome job but will it work in the Premier League ?

One classic example is Arsenal.

It is clear the manager favours Origi but I feel Sturridge and Ings can contribute more to the team.

Fans have waited for almost 27 years to achieve the Premier League title.

How many years more ?

Ah Gong agree with your views . After 3 games only 4 points and in 11 position of the league . Liverpool is behind Everton 3 points . If Liverpool don't play consistently winning every game Ah Gong can't even see how Liverpool can even qualify for the Europa League . On Origi and Ings I think Klopp should play these 2 more often. He favours the headless chicken more but the headless chicken also play hot and cold . As for Sturridge I think he is walking on a thin line since his last outburst with Klopp . I won't be surprise if Klopp sells off Sturridge . This season is hard for Liverpool to win the title but perhaps they could one of the domestic cups . It will take another 2 or 3 years later to even win the BPL title .

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 29-08-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23448 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I guessed the pressing game had taken a toll on a few players ! DS for one cannot tahan this kind of intensity! He is too taufu for that! Kloop should manage the old Bolton wanderer or wimbledon , they could press like no tomorrow!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 30-08-2016, 12:26 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

As loyal fans, inevitable that we feel disappointed, esp our hated rivals' report card read 3/3. And the last win was an injury time winner. (come to think of it, feelin dam sick!)

Burnley game aside, if u look at the 2 results against the big guns on the whole, 4/6 points in 2 away games should be acclaimed a great result on any other day.

Pool have yet to start a home game. Let's be forward looking and stay positive, perhaps look at the next 7 to 10 games before we pass concrete judgement of the team's chances.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 30-08-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 8
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Liverpool transfer rumours

Liverpool agree £6million fee with Lazio for transfer of midfielder Luis Alberto

Liverpool have placed a £30million bid for Brazilian striker Luan as they bid to bolster their forward line before Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

AC Milan are one of the clubs interested in Liverpool midfielder Lazar Markovic, according to The Sun.

Balotelli may move to Palermo, Nice, FC Scion or another club before transfer deadline.

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is set for a move to FC Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan deal.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 30-08-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
I guessed the pressing game had taken a toll on a few players ! DS for one cannot tahan this kind of intensity! He is too taufu for that! Kloop should manage the old Bolton wanderer or wimbledon , they could press like no tomorrow!
Ah Gong feels that DS is only one dimensionally player . That means he can only play central forward . What Klopp is doing is trying to train DS to play more than 1 position . If DS cannot do that then it is bye bye to him . Klopp prefers the headless chicken ; followed by Origi then by Ings .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 30-08-2016, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Europa View Post
Liverpool transfer rumours

Liverpool agree £6million fee with Lazio for transfer of midfielder Luis Alberto

Liverpool have placed a £30million bid for Brazilian striker Luan as they bid to bolster their forward line before Wednesday’s transfer deadline.

AC Milan are one of the clubs interested in Liverpool midfielder Lazar Markovic, according to The Sun.

Balotelli may move to Palermo, Nice, FC Scion or another club before transfer deadline.

Liverpool defender Andre Wisdom is set for a move to FC Red Bull Salzburg on a season-long loan deal.
Who LUAN? Never heard of him b4!

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 31-08-2016, 11:59 AM
Samster

Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Who LUAN? Never heard of him b4!
Brazilian player playing for Brazil Club Gremio and won the Gold Medal in Rio Olympics this year.

Old 31-08-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

All kinds of stories and rumours flying in and out of deadline day.

Stay tune for Balotelli, Sakho, Wisdom, etc.

Old 31-08-2016, 01:07 PM
Samster

Ah Gong only interest in 1 news and that is Super Mario leave for another club . I also don't care which club he goes even to Man U .

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 31-08-2016, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

Many players leaving on season-long loan deals from other Premier League clubs and I wonder how Liverpool is going to move on some players.

Goodbye Mario Balotelli.
Old 31-08-2016, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong only interest in 1 news and that is Super Mario leave for another club . I also don't care which club he goes even to Man U .
He is going Nice.
Old 31-08-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17575 / Power: 25
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

So no new striker and the sick chicken is reluctant to play at the wing! Hope Klopp is rite about playing front 3 this season! Otherwise the fans will start calling for his head soon!

排队中: 清空中
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1