The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2017, 02:25 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in....

Don't fall for WL and FL who has been with everyone

even if she quits for you, when you fall "in love" remember she has been loved by everyone as well for a price.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-10-2017, 03:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
FKlee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been with a ml for almost a month and from the start she did fj and bbbj till now knowing me only doing hj... which i had sent friends to test out and knowing that she had decline all made me felt that she is willing to give up more or less these services for me....

Bear in mind i did not give her any money, only going on dates , meal that i paid these...and one holiday which cost less than 2k..she had never accept any cash from me for all the sex we had and even raw her maybe 10 times during the holiday trip.

Now i am not sure where this will lead me to as she clearly need to work as a ml to give the family and kid back in china a better life on the other hand she wish or give the intention to be with me.

I know she is only doing hj but still other guys are touching her

I am not sure how things will end in time as its too soon to say much... i am no saint also as i still find fl or other ml when i have the needs but i never tell her about it
Old 25-10-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

serial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKlee View Post
been with a ml for almost a month and from the start she did fj and bbbj till now knowing me only doing hj... which i had sent friends to test out and knowing that she had decline all made me felt that she is willing to give up more or less these services for me....

Bear in mind i did not give her any money, only going on dates , meal that i paid these...and one holiday which cost less than 2k..she had never accept any cash from me for all the sex we had and even raw her maybe 10 times during the holiday trip.

Now i am not sure where this will lead me to as she clearly need to work as a ml to give the family and kid back in china a better life on the other hand she wish or give the intention to be with me.

I know she is only doing hj but still other guys are touching her

I am not sure how things will end in time as its too soon to say much... i am no saint also as i still find fl or other ml when i have the needs but i never tell her about it
Congrats on unlocking the next level bro,

but the reality is she will eventually return to her home country, so dont think too much abt the future with her as there are rarely any... instead, go ahead and enjoy yourself and the times you have with her as these will be all the memories you'll take with you after her time here is expired...

any idea when will she be leaving our shores? the money questions will typically come around that time... just be cautious by then and keep your pockets checked...

btw, she probably is aware of you visiting other fl/ml even if you dont tell her. they have some hp number tacking/records grp etc.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:16 PM
Samster

eh still got 1 year plus... so yeah shall see how things work... she got kid back in china so confirm plus chop she will return there... even ask me if i will want to come China work to be with her... either her kc skill very good or she really into me?

its not easy for a ml to stop doing fj or bbbj for love thats why i also a bit touched by what she did... but hard to say if she will secretly do that a not

P.s: if you want to zap me for posting this please at least state your nick instead of zapping me saying i talking cock =_=
Old 03-11-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 8
PaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant futurePaladinofSola has a brilliant future

Quote:
eh still got 1 year plus... so yeah shall see how things work... she got kid back in china so confirm plus chop she will return there... even ask me if i will want to come China work to be with her... either her kc skill very good or she really into me?

its not easy for a ml to stop doing fj or bbbj for love thats why i also a bit touched by what she did... but hard to say if she will secretly do that a not

P.s: if you want to zap me for posting this please at least state your nick instead of zapping me saying i talking cock =_=
Usually no bbbj or fj would be offered on first or second visits. ML are on their alert too. Until an exchange of numbers and repeated visits would unlock extras.
Become her regular stream of income, those who are finiancially capable.

Your test case scenarios might not be conclusive of the ML giving up doing extras for you. As your friends have no interest in her and impatient, asking wrong questions.

You might want to slow down and get to know her better.
Old 03-11-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

yeah shall see how it goes... i think its not easy for someone who want to earn more income to give up to earn lesser so if she does its going to be very special
Old 03-11-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 16
numb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samsternumb3ers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
yeah shall see how it goes... i think its not easy for someone who want to earn more income to give up to earn lesser so if she does its going to be very special

Let me go try?
Old 04-11-2017, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Out of curiosity, how many of you guys have ML/FL/etc as flings or mistress and how many of you have non-ml/fl/etc as flings or mistress?
Old 05-11-2017, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
reborn80 is Cool - loads of Potential

Everyone has their own little secrets. Nice sharing
Old 21-11-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 520 / Power: 8
Fatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of lightFatboy2017 is a glorious beacon of light

I too had my fair share with a Xiao 3 which ended very badly that my Girlfriend also broke up with me... no idea how she find out but gone through shit and hell over it... but the Sex was good
Old 21-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster

well things still on going with me and the ML and still no conclusion, she tell me work for this two year earn a bit of saving then we can go China start a new life a bit stupid when i heard it as i think its impossible one cause the culture and background...

just going to enjoy the time with her and see how it goes
Old 21-11-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
Nic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by news799 View Post
Its 3 in a row! What is wrong with wives?or is it us man?
I guess it is 4 of us, guess we just have to get over it. At least for the kids. I will like to believe that for the bulk of us, it is the lack of thrill in sex in long marriages. Honestly, I think it is not the fault of either party, but definitely something that will creep in in a lot of marriages. Some just DIY, some go hunt a bit, some paid for it, some find fb, and some just go bang head or divorce.

Actually, for me, FB too regular also sian. The few fbs that i have end up getting emotionally involve which scares me as I really want to keep my family unit intact. Since the last one, I have been scared of having FBs, talk talk talk but end up hum ji cos scared trouble, hahaha

Ultimately, I just want fun and exciting sex once in a while. Why so difficult?

Last edited by Nic1234; 21-11-2017 at 12:51 PM. Reason: update
Old 14-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Those with Fuck Buddies, Little 3s 小三, Friends with benefits fall in

Heh heh, I suspect there are bros, sis here who have or are fuck buddies, someone mistress or kept man to married partners, or are friends with benefits
whenever they call me, i always chak them - have u finish fucking with your other lao gong? sure u free to come fuck me now?
when china prostitutes get angry, they become better on bed!
Old 13-02-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 18
VOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud ofVOGS has much to be proud of

Ended my 4years rs with my "gf" (small 3) yesterday. Brought her to faber peak for a pre-valentine day dinner. She is a local and am 10 years younger than me. I am 37 this year. She officially got attached last Saturday and yet I have 3 great shots. Afterall, i feel the materials i gave her do play a part in these 4yrs long of rs. She did say she loves me "but" I'm married. She says she is confused still even though she is attached. She claims that she's no longer young and really hope to settle down. Nonetheless, I told her why would u settle for something less. Attached with a guy same age as her, pretty gd looking, earning less than her, not driving. She got frustrated and said if i don't try it out, then what, continue living in the dark with u uh? After the make out, she said that she is such a terrible person as she is fucking me even now when she just got into a rs last Sat. Lol. She told me not to contact her anymore as she wishes to focus on the current rs as of now. Just wondering will she contact me instead since these 4yrs i have been giving her $$$, materials, posh restaurants, and i have been ferrying her to work in my mercedes. Will she be used to her new life with the bf? Haha, just wondering and appreciate any inputs.
Old 13-02-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bluejacketrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by VOGS View Post
Ended my 4years rs with my "gf" (small 3) yesterday. Brought her to faber peak for a pre-valentine day dinner. She is a local and am 10 years younger than me. I am 37 this year. She officially got attached last Saturday and yet I have 3 great shots. Afterall, i feel the materials i gave her do play a part in these 4yrs long of rs. She did say she loves me "but" I'm married. She says she is confused still even though she is attached. She claims that she's no longer young and really hope to settle down. Nonetheless, I told her why would u settle for something less. Attached with a guy same age as her, pretty gd looking, earning less than her, not driving. She got frustrated and said if i don't try it out, then what, continue living in the dark with u uh? After the make out, she said that she is such a terrible person as she is fucking me even now when she just got into a rs last Sat. Lol. She told me not to contact her anymore as she wishes to focus on the current rs as of now. Just wondering will she contact me instead since these 4yrs i have been giving her $$$, materials, posh restaurants, and i have been ferrying her to work in my mercedes. Will she be used to her new life with the bf? Haha, just wondering and appreciate any inputs.
Sounds like the honorable thing to let her go yea. But for you, zero emotion? Or sad?

I think high chance she will really resist contact for the first few months but eventually will make contact with you when she’s bored or things aren’t going well.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1