The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2017, 05:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of
Re: A girl whom i owe alot... an unforgetable love....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragontank View Post
Bro u r right.. Indeed...this is unfair to both my wife and the wechat girl.. Cos end of the day.. I cant commit to her... After 2 years and 8 months of the rs with the wechat gf... The rs eventually come to an end.. Cos family still matters the most to me... I will not abandon my kids and wife for her... Towards the wechat girl.. Other than feeling indebted to her.. There is nothing much i can do...
Please carry on with your story bro, am very interested in cont reading yours.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1087 / Power: 16
RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Bro, my heart is with you. I just ended an affair of 10 years. My life was empty until we started dating. Got caught by my wife, laid low profile for awhile, and we started again. Loving each other even more. we could chat for hours and whenever we meet, our conversation never ends. We have almost everything in common and sex life was heavenly even until now when we part. We still keep in touch but would restrain from meeting each other as we know once we meet, the fire will ignite once again.

Very painful letting her go. But i am just not ready to go with my happiness at the expense of my family. After we parted, i still think of her everyday. So many times i wanted to text her and tell her I miss her, i love her.... but i know doing this will hurt her even more. How nice if i can be selfish and only care for my own feelings since life is short. But i remembered the vow i made in ROM with my wife.

Found my soulmate and yet cannot be together.... painful. Just painful.

Last edited by RTTO; 09-10-2017 at 06:39 PM.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 14
dragontank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Bro, my heart is with you. I just ended an affair of 10 years. My life was empty until we started dating. Got caught by my wife, laid low profile for awhile, and we started again. Loving each other even more. we could chat for hours and whenever we meet, our conversation is endless. We have almost everything in common and sex life was heavenly even until now when we part. We still keep in touch but would restrain from meeting each other as we know once we meet, the fire will ignite once again.

Very painful letting her go. But i am just not ready to go with my happiness at the expense of my family. After we parted, i still think of her everyday. So many times i wanted to text her and tell her I miss her, i love her.... but i know doing this will hurt her even more. How nice if i can be selfish and only care for my own feelings since life is short. But i remembered the vow i made in ROC with my wife.

Found my soulmate and yet cannot be together.... painful. Just painful.
Bro.. I went through the same struggles as u...
But i choose to remain rational..

The thoughts of divorce ever crossed my mind.. But i did not do it.. Something stopped me .

Areas of concerns stepped in..

Even if i am together with her... Will the happiness be everlasting... Or will she find another man once things have settled down...

If she can be unfaithful to her hubby.. She can be unfaithful to me to.. This is the doubt and fear which i have. A wife would nt be so ruthless to me.. After all we have been together for years..

This risk is not worth taking considered the fact that i still have 2 kids....

That is why i choose to end it.... It is fair to her too as she need not waste time on a fruitless rs...

Yes.. Sadness crept in after the break up.. Esp no more sex... Nope i dun like commerical sex as i hate putting on the rubber and there is no feelings involed... Hated this kind of voidness after the deed...

No more emotional comfort to seek whenever i have quatrels with OC... It is a hard time to cope and i took more than a year to ease out the pains...

The ache is still there but i choose to remain postive...
At least i have nothing to hide from my wife.. After work.m go home... I can sleep with a peaceful mind...

My family is still complete and i can spend more time witj the kids... Guess.. End of the day.. We have to know the importance of family... Family come first above everything else.
Old 09-10-2017, 06:52 PM
Samster

Bros to carry on with the story ..

Soon Cny is over and she is back to town again..
We continue meeting up after work.. Lied to OC that i have to work ot but will meet her for dinner after work. She will stop texting me once i reach home. I seldom meet her at weekend since it is family day for me and she will nt text me on weekend too...

From the beginning.. I laid down my terms..

No matter what happens.. I will not leave my family for her. This is the game rules...

Though we seldom have lots of time together but we cherish every moment we have... We will always meet for less than 2 hours and i have to rush home le..
Old 10-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

RTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud ofRTTO has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro.. I went through the same struggles as u...
But i choose to remain rational..

The thoughts of divorce ever crossed my mind.. But i did not do it.. Something stopped me .

Areas of concerns stepped in..

Even if i am together with her... Will the happiness be everlasting... Or will she find another man once things have settled down...

If she can be unfaithful to her hubby.. She can be unfaithful to me to.. This is the doubt and fear which i have. A wife would nt be so ruthless to me.. After all we have been together for years..

This risk is not worth taking considered the fact that i still have 2 kids....

That is why i choose to end it.... It is fair to her too as she need not waste time on a fruitless rs...

Yes.. Sadness crept in after the break up.. Esp no more sex... Nope i dun like commerical sex as i hate putting on the rubber and there is no feelings involed... Hated this kind of voidness after the deed...

No more emotional comfort to seek whenever i have quatrels with OC... It is a hard time to cope and i took more than a year to ease out the pains...

The ache is still there but i choose to remain postive...
At least i have nothing to hide from my wife.. After work.m go home... I can sleep with a peaceful mind...

My family is still complete and i can spend more time witj the kids... Guess.. End of the day.. We have to know the importance of family... Family come first above everything else.
Yes bro... you hit the nail! I imagined if i leaves my family for her, i think i will look back and start to think of OC and kids. OC is not that nasty all the time... sometimes she is ok. Just mood swing like yoyo. She actually sung into depression after finding out about my affair previously and was struggling whether to leave me. But i guess she stayed becos of the kids and the vow/love we had. Sometimes i see her and really can't tell if she has any feelings for me or she just taking me as her kids' father and for the sake of the kids to have a complete family, so just move on. Even she no longer loves me.

So i told myself no matter how much i love my gf, soulmate or not, i cannot leave my family for her cos no matter what, she is still the 3rd party. She have to accept the fact that most men chooses their family instead of the outside woman when a decision has to be made.
Old 10-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Bro.. Wise decesion. Trust me.. Yr wife still love u de..

A woman will nt choose to entrust her happiness unto yr jands if she dun love u. Furthermore.. She even bore u kids.. But having said that.. It does not meant we can take our wife for granted. Cos once the woman heart is dead.. There is no turning back.

Took effort to rebuild this marriage. Started off by doing simple things.. I am sure that she will notice the difference.. The effort u have put in.. Bro jiayou.. U can do it...

QUOTE=RTTO;16534670]Yes bro... you hit the nail! I imagined if i leaves my family for her, i think i will look back and start to think of OC and kids. OC is not that nasty all the time... sometimes she is ok. Just mood swing like yoyo. She actually sung into depression after finding out about my affair previously and was struggling whether to leave me. But i guess she stayed becos of the kids and the vow/love we had. Sometimes i see her and really can't tell if she has any feelings for me or she just taking me as her kids' father and for the sake of the kids to have a complete family, so just move on. Even she no longer loves me.

So i told myself no matter how much i love my gf, soulmate or not, i cannot leave my family for her cos no matter what, she is still the 3rd party. She have to accept the fact that most men chooses their family instead of the outside woman when a decision has to be made.[/QUOTE]
Old 10-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro.. Wise decesion. Trust me.. Yr wife still love u de..

A woman will nt choose to entrust her happiness unto yr jands if she dun love u. Furthermore.. She even bore u kids.. But having said that.. It does not meant we can take our wife for granted. Cos once the woman heart is dead.. There is no turning back.

Took effort to rebuild this marriage. Started off by doing simple things.. I am sure that she will notice the difference.. The effort u have put in.. Bro jiayou.. U can do it...
Yeah bro. Let's jiayou together for a better tmr!
Old 11-10-2017, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Yeah bro. Let's jiayou together for a better tmr!
Jiayou bros. Just report +39 to you.

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 11-10-2017, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Jiayou bros. Just report +39 to you.
gum xia gum xia
Old 12-10-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

Days and months went on and soon we celebrate our One year annivesary... Though we seldom have lots of time together.. But we will squeeze whatever time we hab have together..

I still remember that we will meet at train platform and travel to work together as we work along the same train track.... Though it is just a few stops... And just a short 15 mins ride... We will hug each other tightly... Then after work.. We will meet for dinner again...

I get bolder and even tried to date her on sat since i have to work half day on alt sat.. Then i will tell Oc that i will attend church svc on sat evening before i go home... Those r the moments when we can have longer time together... Usually we will spend short hours at the hotel.. Have meals together.. Doing window shopping.. Going to ktv pubs together.. This is the day for bonding purposes... Cos we really spend time together...

She is a very understanding girl and will nt text me when i am home... Thus i am able to cover my tracks well..

Her new flat soon came but she have no money for renovation.... Haiz... Usually she will be cash strapped every month.. But she never want to take money frombme either.. For my part.. Whenever we go out out.. I will pay for everything and help her to top up her ezlink card... She brought me to the new flat as she got the keys and her excitment on her face shows her longing for the new flat... Too bad.. I cant move in now straight away.... She sighed... But we can make this place our weekend retreat.. Then we dun need to waste money on hotel anymore...
Old 17-10-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Days and months went on and soon we celebrate our One year annivesary... Though we seldom have lots of time together.. But we will squeeze whatever time we hab have together..

I still remember that we will meet at train platform and travel to work together as we work along the same train track.... Though it is just a few stops... And just a short 15 mins ride... We will hug each other tightly... Then after work.. We will meet for dinner again...

I get bolder and even tried to date her on sat since i have to work half day on alt sat.. Then i will tell Oc that i will attend church svc on sat evening before i go home... Those r the moments when we can have longer time together... Usually we will spend short hours at the hotel.. Have meals together.. Doing window shopping.. Going to ktv pubs together.. This is the day for bonding purposes... Cos we really spend time together...

She is a very understanding girl and will nt text me when i am home... Thus i am able to cover my tracks well..

Her new flat soon came but she have no money for renovation.... Haiz... Usually she will be cash strapped every month.. But she never want to take money frombme either.. For my part.. Whenever we go out out.. I will pay for everything and help her to top up her ezlink card... She brought me to the new flat as she got the keys and her excitment on her face shows her longing for the new flat... Too bad.. I cant move in now straight away.... She sighed... But we can make this place our weekend retreat.. Then we dun need to waste money on hotel anymore...
She still married? I think feel a bit of what you going through, except mine is online phone and never met. She excitement of getting a text or call. But less now since she had a bf. Been weeks apart since each text. Calls even less. Very depressing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1