The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 19-10-2017, 03:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
pros more than cons, not worth to save the $30 bux for transit hotel...
Actually, most of them ask for extra $50 for housecall... so no savings, but extra cost.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 19-10-2017, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25698 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Actually, most of them ask for extra $50 for housecall... so no savings, but extra cost.
oh ya that's true... so y bother extra costs to buy extra headache...
no brainer, later gotta buy panadol extra costs summore...
Old 19-10-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 331 / Power: 8
Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!Manzet1290 is one of the Best!

Any malay fls to share quite new here sian ah now cant find a good bonk want to try brown sugar minah type if have even the locanto one also cant trust
Old 20-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 13
handsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of lighthandsomeburger is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manzet1290 View Post
Any malay fls to share quite new here sian ah now cant find a good bonk want to try brown sugar minah type if have even the locanto one also cant trust
Hi Bro you can try francesca or Nume. both very service oriented and will give you a good time.
Old 20-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3470 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry this is unrelated, but fyi

Those who cannot log in to sbf can try this

1)new domain https://www.sammyboyforum.com/

2)Or use puffin browser to bypass it

3)Or use VPN

4)Last can use this domain too

https://www.sammyboyforum.com.my

Please spread the word.

Thanks

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-10-2017, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Saw the gentleman club thread..bro slicks have u tried? Hehe
Old 21-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
clevic is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ag1_Boar View Post
Don't risk it.
Hidden cam (assuming you're married and wife paranoid or suspecting you)
Gossipy neighbours
Gossipy neighbourhood maids
Gossipy security guards (if condo)
Family member comes home early coincidentally (not well, meeting end early, forgot something important needed at work, maybe bringing lover home too (:-p), etc)
Some misunderstanding, STD, pregnancy happens and now FL knows where you live (you don't know FL character)
Thanks all bros for all your expert advice.... much appreciated.
Old 22-10-2017, 10:31 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Saw the gentleman club thread..bro slicks have u tried? Hehe
mmm, ya i saw... which one caught ur eye bro?
very quiet recently...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 22-10-2017 at 11:29 AM. Reason: say wrong thing
Old 22-10-2017, 02:13 PM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
mmm, ya i saw... which one caught ur eye bro?
very quiet recently...
Just realised they have no room included! Think I will pass; I prefer hassle-free arrangements these days
Old 22-10-2017, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just realised they have no room included! Think I will pass; I prefer hassle-free arrangements these days
oic true also...hassle free is easy juz pop in f and f off...
Old 22-10-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

finally met with ms pearl of the orient (P) yesterday afternoon after hiccups here and there for 3 weeks...
a few bros have PM asking if i've tried her, so here goes a FR for u bros...

she requested for a hotel at the outskirt of town so we rendevouz there...
juz came straight from her yoga session and she said she didnt have time to take a shower or
change into fresh clothes, so she ask if can meet me directly...
i said y not, thats even hotter and sexier, i like it!

she turned up in a tight blue singlet and hot yoga black shorts, inside colorful flower racer bra and lacy panties...
it seem kinda odd as usually ladies will wear either seamless or sports panties as lacy ones will have VPL...
mayb she purposely wan to let pple c? i gss if u're the guy in the yoga class behind her will have a good time enjoying her lacy VPL...

from the pics i was expecting a slighly chubby figure but in real life she's much toner and tauter,
which was y i suggested for her to get updated pics and mayb a half face if possible to let bros have a better idea...

she comes across as a cross between a sports babe and sexy OL, very versatile...
not to mention her bubbly personality with giggles here and there...
she proceeded to take a shower as i already had mine while waiting for her,
strip off and headed into the toilet, usually FLs will close the door but P left it open for me to enjoy watching her shower...
wah got free show before session my didi start to wake up already...

fast forward to bed, slow DFK, i took some time to finger her and suck her nipples, clit, every wea in fact...
as i was licking. can taste little squirts of her juices, delicious...
the rewards was worth it, she said she cum alot, duno she meant cum alot of times or cum alot of her lady juices...
nx my turn to be serviced, she took her time to give me a catbath and slow sensual bbbj...
until i cannot tahan already, caps on proceed to next stage battlefield...
first up cowgirl, man is she tight, so tight in fact i felt my didi suffocated, mind u i'm only 6",
bros who are well endowed will feel even tighter... she mentioned thats the result of yoga kegel exercises,
can tighten the vaginal walls and make ur partner feel very shiok... now i know y so many ladies wan to learn yoga...
her fav position is doggy style, moanings are very genuine and sexy, oh oh oh omg omg omg... lol
after a few positions, we were quite spent so ask her to hj for me, one hand on my dick, another hand & mouth servicing my nipples...
while i was servicing her nipples as well, came in no time, a huge load, (one week's worth) all over her hands...

after the deed, she offered to shower together, washed me like a baby...
not many local FL will shower together so plus pts there...
overall excellent GFE, a worthwhile bonk there...

btw it'll be better if u take the 2 hr session as time flies when u're with her, so many things to talk abt!
there is no rush in her service at all, everything at your own pace... like bro dannyW said,
most likely will overshot the time and as i was late for my nx appt, i gotta fly off already...

pls up me if you like my FR, tks!
Old 22-10-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Appt with next gal?
Old 22-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Appt with next gal?
haha still shopping bro, wad abt u?
any targets?
Old 22-10-2017, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
haha still shopping bro, wad abt u?
any targets?
Probably those worthy to try you already tried unless u want rtf. If not New one that are worthy aren’t many
Old 22-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Probably those worthy to try you already tried unless u want rtf. If not New one that are worthy aren’t many
ya true also... nvm still got time can slowly c...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1