The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Reviewer123456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Pm place please
Old 11-10-2017, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

really? What is her name?
Old 11-10-2017, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Ok. Went back today and saw my regular girl. She was sick last week so I had to settle for someone else. Again, the chemistry is there. Her massage was good! So good that she even cracked some of my backbones which my chiropractor does! haha! As usual, massage for almost 40 minutes, then she asked me what I want. BJ as usual.She lets me play with her assets. This time her nipples were continuously hard, which made me hard too! Played with her clit and then she lay down and let me lick her....... censored..... she BJ me with cd of course, till I cum! paid what is due to her.
Please support her, she told me business is bad, sometimes no customer. Sometimes only one or two. She has 2 kids to care for.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Supergian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried 3 ladies fj : r,j,v
Clean and price as mentioned in posts
V polite and good service.
V is milfy and r looks like those jap av with her hair
Heard there is another viet and prc.
Will find time and vit m to check out
Old 12-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
really? What is her name?
did not ask her name, saw her on my way out. was told by boss is new prc gal.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
rvfson is Cool - loads of Potential

Can share location?
Old 12-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
flareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud offlareon1982 has much to be proud of

Bro. Share ctc pls
Old 14-10-2017, 08:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Rose said there are 2 new ladies, a malaysian and a prc. I caught a glimpse of Jojo the new malaysian, will try her next. I never saw the new prc as she was busy.
Old 16-10-2017, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

tried jojo. nice milfy look, tall, ok body but will try quote higher than norm so must bargain.
Old 17-10-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
tried jojo. nice milfy look, tall, ok body but will try quote higher than norm so must bargain.
how much she ask for?
Old 17-10-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 10
skyboy1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Hi brother it's really look good place care to share the place thanks alot best regards I staying around that side .
Old 18-10-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
how much she ask for?
she on code red so only offer me bj at 150 which I decline.
Old 20-10-2017, 08:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
she on code red so only offer me bj at 150 which I decline.
Does she offer bbbj? The few i tried all only bj.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJMagic View Post
Does she offer bbbj? The few i tried all only bj.
jojo does bbbj.
Old 21-10-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
plswearhelmet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros can someone pm me location? gam xia in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread