The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 03:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
potato1983 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Bro can share contacts pls?
Old 12-06-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
nuckkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went recce to that area and i think i roughly know which spa he is refering to. Will try out the spa soon enough. =)
Old 12-06-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

can TS PM me where is it? I work around Bukit Timah area.
Old 12-06-2016, 03:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
Forum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to beholdForum_dude is a splendid one to behold

Bro please share contact with me
Old 12-06-2016, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 23
lengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlengleng1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just visited this place. Easy to find coz it's near my workplace.

Counter is manned by a PRC lady. Pay up $50 for an hr. No other choices. Told to wait for 10 mons as their ladies went for meal. lol. same excuses but I believed that the gals r working n not available.

waited for almost 20 mins. A slim lady about late 30s came. in. As usual start the message. I think should b same lady who service TS. Likes to play with ur ass area.

After 15 mins rubba ask me what services I want. Was quote 150 for FJ. Too expensive. Choose JG which cost 60. Really not bad. After about 15 mins job done.
Old 12-06-2016, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 9
gogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygogoholiday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidontherun View Post
Hi this is my first thread here in SBF.
Here goes nothing.

I was in the area doing some work, during lunch hour decided to explore the area as i didnt find any recent recommendation here in SBF at bukit timah.

So was walking and exploring for around 10 mins until i walk deep into the housing area then happen to find HC there.

There were flowers from friends displying outside the shop to congrats them on the opening so i guess should be newly opened.
Pressed the door bell.
The door opened and its a prc milf. Look was rather acceptable not old think in the early 30s. What caught me is the big melon that is suffocating inside her not so tight t- shirt.
Waited for 5 mins after shower. Then in comes the lady boss, told me she will massage me while waiting for her girls to be back from lunch, apologise to me and say dun wan me to wait long. But i say its ok i will wait , so she go on and dim the light for me and ask me to lie down and have a rest while waiting.

puzzled why the ML Milf with the big melons is not assigned to me. So thought to myself maybe something better is waiting for me.

About 15 mins there is a soft knock on the door and in comes a pettie ML also PRC. Her body is well proportioned and i would say her boobs is a B+.

Same rountine. Massage is not piano rather hard but just nice for me.

After the back here comes the leg part. One of the most sensual i have had.
Started with normal massage of leg. When finished move on the the inner tigh.
She would softly move her fingers from the heel of my leg the the gap between my ass and slowly caress my hole and balls in the process.
She would also stick her finger lightly in the hole which makes me feel like heaven.
She peformed something like a juagen for me with asking me what service i wanted. And slowly she grab my dick and caress it and continue with what she is doing for around 10 mins.
After all this came the GQ took the BM + HJ. Took off her clorhes and started caressing my balls and dick again slowly and softly while sucking my nipple.
The rest is history( word count limit exceeded have to cut short )
After i finish ejecuating my soldiers, she asked me did i unload all with the hand continue to stroke me. I say yes finish already. Then she replied me finish already why still hard? Asked me if i wan to come again and not finish she will help me finish and do again.
I wanted one more round but really tired and im satisfied already so i just tell her im done.
After shower came in the room again and frenched me before a hug.
Left this place a happy man.
Overall good attitude and acceptable looks. Not old. Early 30s for the 2 i have seen today except the boss which is a little old.
Will rtm for sure if im in this area again.
The shop is quite big. But its towards the end of the shop houses. Near to a pet shop.

I forgot to ask about the name of ML thats the most upsetting part of this experience.
hi bro, can share the ctc?
Old 12-06-2016, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 10
fisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfisheye84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi can share contact?
Old 12-06-2016, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
silentkira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro can share ctc pls? Thanks!
Old 13-06-2016, 01:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 14
nuckkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went for a 1 hr massage. ML assigned was a late 20s/ early 30s prc lady and definitely look good n very friendly. Environment and facility was good, all new. The massage is good but can still be improve.

Looks 9/10
Body 8/10
Massage 7/10
The rest is up to you to find out =)

Came home a happy man =) return is definite =)
Old 13-06-2016, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 8
Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!

To all bro's. Replied to all of the PM's.
I have share only the location as the contact number i already cleared. Sorry bros.

Do kindly PM me and share with me if u guys have any malay and north indian ML to intro. Never try before hahaha. Thanks in advance.
Old 13-06-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!Kidontherun is one of the Best!

I did send already but not reflected on my sent box dunno why. If bros still did not receive pls let me know.
Old 13-06-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
erich644 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share the place and contact?
Old 14-06-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Se630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share ctc? Thanks a lot!
Old 14-06-2016, 08:42 AM
Samster

Hi i have replied to bros that have PM me and resend to all the bros the the ones that i cant seems to send out yesterday. Have fun bros.

Dun forgte to share with me if got any north indian and minah to intro. Really interested in trying. Thanks in advance.
Old 14-06-2016, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
goezi2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think i know where is this place .Anyone to exchange pls PM me ok.only qualified bros will get reply in return yet to try north Indians fair Skinned ML if anyone hv.thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread