The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 16
X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerprawn View Post
To Brother Commando (if that is your real SB nick) who zapped me for posting and sharing my cinematic experience with the message :"you seem to be proud of what you are doing":

Thank you for leaving your Nick when zapping me (if that is indeed your real nick). You are the first who zap me and got the balls to leave your nick - I respect you for that if that is really your SB nick. You are entitled to your opinion so I am not going to zap you back.

BUT Come on, Bro, this is a sex forum. We are here to share our sex experiences with other bros. If you feel so negatively about "public sex", then you should NOT be in this thread reading all the postings then zapping contributors for posting their experiences about public sex.

If it disgusts you so, then you should really just not visit this thread instead of getting yourself upset. This thread is about public sex, of course people post about their public sex experience.

What is to be proud or not proud? I merely state that this is my personal preference as I like the kick and excitment of total nakedness. Seriously I dont know why that offends you.

Regardless, I am making this posting not cos I care about the points you zap me but I want to make a point to all bros here. I think we come here to share our experiences and be happy. NOT to be annoyed and unhappy or upset.

SO, relax and be happy Bro Commando. I dont really want to take the trouble to go search your Nick but if you post a message here, I will up your points just so to show you that it is better to be happy than be upset. Honest. Life is too short man, enjoy it! Peace!

You are abolutely right!!

People comes here to post story and enjoy reading other peoples story also..

A person can only enjoy a 50 - 80 years.. So enjoy while you can.. What for care so much what other people's or comment so much.. Just enjoy.. Yeah!!
Old 05-06-2008, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
unger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it was back in 1994. done it at labrador park with my friend
waiting for me out the side the car. She was a schoolmate
from our teenage time. she was my admirier where everybody
in school knew about. i was young and did not bother her then,

Till we happen to meet after i leave school for 5 years.
My friend and i went down to boatquay, one of the pub
to have a drink and also some business planning. we were
drinking the whole evening, when suddenly i had a feeling that
somebody was telling her friend about me. and my friend was
wondering do i know them. I turn to see her there and we said
hello but did not talk much. It was about closed to 1am that
we decided to leave and went over to say bye to her.

She came straight to the point that the night is still young,
i said i wouldnt mind going for party if she is fine. waited for her
to finish work while we hit another jug of beer. Headed to SPARKS,
the then hot spot. had a few light drinks then she say why not
get to heavy drinking, she ordered a double turkelia. Right in our
mind was with no doubt she is on the table to night. she down
just another few more of turkelia then start saying wanting to go home.

She was able to walk to the car on her own but drop death
before we reach groundfloor. we knew she played dead as i can see
that her eyes wasnt those sleeping type. went around to buy
somemore and get some rubber. Head down to labrador park
and my friend dont feel good about humping her together.

It was fantastic as she give good BBBJ and was super juicy.
Her breast was a DD cupper and was very firm. i was not easy
to do it in the car with my friend waiting outside. but every now and
then will have motoe bikers ramming up. we could hardly concntrate.
it was about day break when i finish into her mouth. she was
totally shacked out after that. all she does was laid in the back seat
without her clothes on to catch her breathe while i had a cig.

she did not bother to have her bra and panty back. lastly did i know
she was getting married 2 weeks later. I know it from her close
friend too. And the best part is, she told her close friend exactly
what happened and how and everything in details. Saw her friend
after her marriage, when disco chiong then her friend asked me how
was it. I was like how to tell her about it. never in my life have i had
such a juicy girl before. but since then i have not seen or heard of
her again. Much regretted.

This is a true event. bros who agreed please up some points.
Old 05-06-2008, 03:30 PM
Samster

X_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyX_plorer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unger View Post
it was back in 1994. done it at labrador park with my friend
waiting for me out the side the car. She was a schoolmate
from our teenage time. she was my admirier where everybody
in school knew about. i was young and did not bother her then,

Till we happen to meet after i leave school for 5 years.
My friend and i went down to boatquay, one of the pub
to have a drink and also some business planning. we were
drinking the whole evening, when suddenly i had a feeling that
somebody was telling her friend about me. and my friend was
wondering do i know them. I turn to see her there and we said
hello but did not talk much. It was about closed to 1am that
we decided to leave and went over to say bye to her.

She came straight to the point that the night is still young,
i said i wouldnt mind going for party if she is fine. waited for her
to finish work while we hit another jug of beer. Headed to SPARKS,
the then hot spot. had a few light drinks then she say why not
get to heavy drinking, she ordered a double turkelia. Right in our
mind was with no doubt she is on the table to night. she down
just another few more of turkelia then start saying wanting to go home.

She was able to walk to the car on her own but drop death
before we reach groundfloor. we knew she played dead as i can see
that her eyes wasnt those sleeping type. went around to buy
somemore and get some rubber. Head down to labrador park
and my friend dont feel good about humping her together.

It was fantastic as she give good BBBJ and was super juicy.
Her breast was a DD cupper and was very firm. i was not easy
to do it in the car with my friend waiting outside. but every now and
then will have motoe bikers ramming up. we could hardly concntrate.
it was about day break when i finish into her mouth. she was
totally shacked out after that. all she does was laid in the back seat
without her clothes on to catch her breathe while i had a cig.

she did not bother to have her bra and panty back. lastly did i know
she was getting married 2 weeks later. I know it from her close
friend too. And the best part is, she told her close friend exactly
what happened and how and everything in details. Saw her friend
after her marriage, when disco chiong then her friend asked me how
was it. I was like how to tell her about it. never in my life have i had
such a juicy girl before. but since then i have not seen or heard of
her again. Much regretted.

This is a true event. bros who agreed please up some points.

A very good story, wanted to ups your point but do not know how..
So sorry then..

I myself tried my 1st time at Punggol End, Seletar Reservior, Kallang River.. Still outside experience is better than going to Hotels, or indoor.. Dun have so much excitement, fearing people would see.. But i think if driving a Van with cushion at the back would be the best to do it there..

Too bad in Singapore cannot drink driving, otherwise it would be even better when doing it after you are high..

Think of it also cannot tahan..
Old 05-06-2008, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
I have been fucking in public places back in year 2000. I used to hate peeping tom who spoil the mood of my gf so I always drive around looking for suitable place for public bonking.

There was once I was bonking with my gf in car parked near a construction site, and a bangala sneaked his way to peep at us. We were already completely naked, and my girl was enjoying with my dick inside her, so no point to stop the action as long as he watch discretely without alerting my girl.

I asked my girl to close her eyes while she goes on top of me. I purposely move myself near the windows while playing and sucking with her big C+ cup. The bangala was just few inches away from her delicious boobs, and I can see his jealousy and excitement as he can only see but cannot touch.

I am damn turned on by this but too bad my gf not dare to do so. I really missed this excitement and I am wondering if there are any WL who are game enough to do so.

I've Tried a China WL before in Kallang River just beside a construction side.. 1st is at the car park frenching and fondling her at least C boobs, then made me till cannot tahan, and she stop fearing people can see, it is quite bright there also.. Then no choice, left to fetch her home but saw a construction site just after exiting the car park, which is very dark.. So just drive in and tried my luck.. At first was reluctant but in the end she also high and cannot tahan.. It was one of the most exciting ever tried and moreover she is a china WL.

Actually know her before and bring her to a hotel before already but also not so exciting..

After bonking the 1st time, she went back to China then came back 2 - 3 months later which after call her out for some coffee together..

Then bring her to Kallang river to have some sea view, but after going back to car, decided to have a try.. Finally succeeded in the end.. A very good bonk and satisfying..

Need a bit of sweet talk to her like gf type before can trying on her.. She really the fastest to wet and 1 of the most horny WL ever encounter..

If SBF bro got go to San Feng, Pudong located at Jalan Besar before can try their luck there.. Some of the gals there are not bad in their service. Of course the one i tried is one of the best ever try before at there..

but be careful with your Vitamin M, they are very good at minds game. So better fuck and forget, dun go for the same 1 too many times, recommended 2 - 3 times at the most, which after they would confirm say Family needs money lah.... Blar Blar Blar.. Lots of things would come out already.. So better be careful if cheong there.. Mine already lost contact after 2 times of good bonking..

If any bros wana try.. Can go Pudong or Sanfeng, still got 1 more forgot the name liao..

Tried a few there, all not bad.. Maybe lucky.. Haha..

Anyone pls ups my point leh...
Old 05-06-2008, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 20
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold
Post Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_plorer View Post
Anyone pls ups my point leh...
U don't get zap for quoting the whole msg already very good liao....still ask for point somemore....
Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ss235 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just dared my fb to give me a 'hot' and 'cold' bbbj in a cinema yesterday.

We went to lido to catch a night movie and made sure it was the large cinema where you can seat in a corner of the theater. We bought a cup of warm tea and asked for a cup of ice water from mac.

Half way thru the movie where everyone was engrossed in it, i slipped out of my shorts ( not wearing any undies ) while she first took some ice cubes in her mouth and bbbj me :P

It was awesome! Almost let out a loud moan when she did it! i also made her go without her undies and bra that night, hence was already grabbing her breasts and fingering her before she bbbj me . Have to service her a bit first ma. She even managed to get off her seat and kneeled in front of me while she bj me!

The best part was the warm tea! when she bj me with warm tea in her mouth, it's a totally different exp! Have you guys tried it before? It's like you're peeing in her mouth but it's just the warm water/tea feeling. It felt so kinky!

Hard her alternate between hot and cold for about 5mins before i came in her mouth while she had the warm tea . Made her swallow it all! heh.

After the show, asked her how she felt about it and she said it was so kinky that she almost came! she could definitely get addicted to public sex and bbbj :P Good for me !
Old 05-06-2008, 06:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss235 View Post
Just dared my fb to give me a 'hot' and 'cold' bbbj in a cinema yesterday.

We went to lido to catch a night movie and made sure it was the large cinema where you can seat in a corner of the theater. We bought a cup of warm tea and asked for a cup of ice water from mac. Hard her alternate between hot and cold for about 5mins before i came in her mouth while she had the warm tea . Made her swallow it all! heh.

After the show, asked her how she felt about it and she said it was so kinky that she almost came! she could definitely get addicted to public sex and bbbj :P Good for me !
Hot BBBJ rocks!!! Try it with ur partner or WL
Old 05-06-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1261 / Power: 21
aman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud ofaman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightning View Post
Hot BBBJ rocks!!! Try it with ur partner or WL
I knw you did that too
n you love it's too
Tiko #62
Old 05-06-2008, 07:59 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

My 3rd Experience

This thread is for sharing of our experience. There is no intension of annoying anyone or to show-off or to act proud. So bro, just read it for fun and pass time. Please do not take it too seriously and be annoyed.

This happened 2 years ago. If you had seen my previous 2 postings, so this is the continuation. 1 month had pass since my 2 'outdoor' sex, one day my small head had over-ruled my big head.

Needed a quickie urgently, so message to a buddy to ask for the contact of the famous bbbj queen. There was a thread talking about her here in this forum. She is the famous Celine.

Fast hand fast leg call her to arrange for appointment. Pick her up at a bus stop along MPR during her lunch time and she guided me to proceed to a MCP at a nearby HDB estate.

Drive all the way up the MCP till the level that is vacant. She told me to stop at the empty lot beside the staircase. We then move over to the back of the van. Fast hand fast leg, she hlp me to unbuckle and pull down my pant.
Took out her wet tissue, pull out my undies, exposing my didi and she starts to clean up the head with the cooling tissue. She then remove her jacket, unbutton her blouse and took off her bra, exposing the A+ boobs (If I remember correctly).

She then took out her panties before kneeling in front of me and bending her head down to kow-tow with my didi head using her mouth.
Her warm mouth engulf my lazy, still sleeping didi. In no time, her tongue-work and head action had arouse didi from his sleep. Soon can feel her whole mouth trying to swallow didi up and her up-down head action intensify.

At the same time, my hand is squeezing her boobs, trying to makeit "bigger" while another trying to reach to her cunt and start digging. The body posture was not very comfortable but who's cares as long as didi is having a heavenly time.

It wasn't that long time celine took to make didi blow his head into her warm mouth. I should say Celine is the best BJ queen as compare to my previous 2 experience. The strong suction and warm feeling of her tongue swallowing still mingles in my mind.

Celine then spilt the unloaded 'ammo' out into a wet tissue then proceed to clean my now soften rod. Put back her bra and panties, tidy up her blouse while I wear my pants on. She get off the van to rinse her mouth beside the parking lot near to the staircase. I secretly took a video clip of her back view squating at the corner rinsing her mouth.

Then we drive down to a nearby hawker center to eat 'bak kut teh', before I drive her back to an inductrial building at MPR.

Paid her before she alighted and walked towards her office.

I had wanted to RTG to her again, but her old contact is no longer in use.

Any bros who know who she is and is still in contact with her, do you mind giving me her new contact so that I can RTG her soon.

Thanks in advance.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:06 PM
khwt8888

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss235 View Post

Half way thru the movie where everyone was engrossed in it, i slipped out of my shorts ( not wearing any undies ) while she first took some ice cubes in her mouth and bbbj me :P

It was awesome! Almost let out a loud moan when she did it! i also made her go without her undies and bra that night, hence was already grabbing her breasts and fingering her before she bbbj me . Have to service her a bit first ma. She even managed to get off her seat and kneeled in front of me while she bj me!

The best part was the warm tea! when she bj me with warm tea in her mouth, it's a totally different exp! Have you guys tried it before? It's like you're peeing in her mouth but it's just the warm water/tea feeling. It felt so kinky!

I love BBBJ espcially this type of HOT & COLD treatment.Super Song !!!

I am looking for a FB also. But still to no avail yet.

Anyway, bro SS235, do you happen to know if your FB also have friend who is looking for a FB too ?

Care to intro your FB's friend to me if they happen to be looking for FB also ?

Thanks in advance.
Old 07-06-2008, 03:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by aman View Post
I knw you did that too
n you love it's too
hehehe!!! u shld luv it too
Old 07-06-2008, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 19
EricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of lightEricssonMan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by allenwood View Post
I had my fair share at "old" labrador park where area was dark
But there's lots of peeping tom there too
Pls PM: tungsten,OP,goo_ey,qwertyuiop,high till dry,red_tirak1099,suck harder,jrboy,yellowmilk,dap26,qi_ko_pei,Bigbluebir d,compassion,79guards,Mark Lim,SEX CRUSADER,Waxer,Beast_ID,MrDesire,jiro08,DarthRevon ,JoySeeker,Royster79
Old 07-06-2008, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
My 3rd Experience

This thread is for sharing of our experience. There is no intension of annoying anyone or to show-off or to act proud. So bro, just read it for fun and pass time. Please do not take it too seriously and be annoyed.

This happened 2 years ago. If you had seen my previous 2 postings, so this is the continuation. 1 month had pass since my 2 'outdoor' sex, one day my small head had over-ruled my big head.

Needed a quickie urgently, so message to a buddy to ask for the contact of the famous bbbj queen. There was a thread talking about her here in this forum. She is the famous Celine.

Fast hand fast leg call her to arrange for appointment. Pick her up at a bus stop along MPR during her lunch time and she guided me to proceed to a MCP at a nearby HDB estate.

Drive all the way up the MCP till the level that is vacant. She told me to stop at the empty lot beside the staircase. We then move over to the back of the van. Fast hand fast leg, she hlp me to unbuckle and pull down my pant.
Took out her wet tissue, pull out my undies, exposing my didi and she starts to clean up the head with the cooling tissue. She then remove her jacket, unbutton her blouse and took off her bra, exposing the A+ boobs (If I remember correctly).

She then took out her panties before kneeling in front of me and bending her head down to kow-tow with my didi head using her mouth.
Her warm mouth engulf my lazy, still sleeping didi. In no time, her tongue-work and head action had arouse didi from his sleep. Soon can feel her whole mouth trying to swallow didi up and her up-down head action intensify.

At the same time, my hand is squeezing her boobs, trying to makeit "bigger" while another trying to reach to her cunt and start digging. The body posture was not very comfortable but who's cares as long as didi is having a heavenly time.

It wasn't that long time celine took to make didi blow his head into her warm mouth. I should say Celine is the best BJ queen as compare to my previous 2 experience. The strong suction and warm feeling of her tongue swallowing still mingles in my mind.

Celine then spilt the unloaded 'ammo' out into a wet tissue then proceed to clean my now soften rod. Put back her bra and panties, tidy up her blouse while I wear my pants on. She get off the van to rinse her mouth beside the parking lot near to the staircase. I secretly took a video clip of her back view squating at the corner rinsing her mouth.

Then we drive down to a nearby hawker center to eat 'bak kut teh', before I drive her back to an inductrial building at MPR.

Paid her before she alighted and walked towards her office.

I had wanted to RTG to her again, but her old contact is no longer in use.

Any bros who know who she is and is still in contact with her, do you mind giving me her new contact so that I can RTG her soon.

Thanks in advance.

Hey Bro, how much you paid her?
Old 07-06-2008, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post
U don't get zap for quoting the whole msg already very good liao....still ask for point somemore....

Thanks for your advice..

Anyway got zap or upz the point also like that.. Most importantly is all the bros here enjoy in this forum... including me.. We enjoy posting story, we enjoy reading story. sharing stories of each individual encounters.. we enjoy chatting, we enjoy looking at the pics..

Right? Bros out there..
Old 07-06-2008, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 16
Kebaya is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKebaya is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by khwt8888 View Post
My 3rd Experience

Thanks in advance.
Nice story, but what a waste that you lost her contact number.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1