The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2017, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Dating PRC girls

All well said Bros. Very insightful. Bro TS must listen and be wary.

Almost all ladies of whatever nationality want your time, effort and money: in short they want your life. So PRC women also want these right ? Especially for long-term security.

Just be careful as we are the ones who are more conservative and PRC ladies will make the first move to get intimate. Like a bro say, they are willing to be intimate to snare you. Once this is done, the mental blackmail begins,
"I let you touch my (.)(.), how could you not..."
"I have given you my body already, how could you not..."
"I have given you the best of my youth, already how could you not..."
"I could have gone out with a better man but I sacrifice for you, how could you not..."
"I am helpless here in foreign country Singapore, how could you not..."

Just boh chup and remember its a series of dates only to get to know each other better only. Or maybe buddy buddy only.. not search for life-long partner.

PRC women can lie easily.. with photos of her, sob stories, acts of love (make ribbons to hang on potted plants at your workplace, got kong tau also don't know..). Just be careful and put on all you best radar forward.

Enjoy the laughter and wine but make it no strings attached and don't rush. Team up with a good male buddy who will sacrifice your friendship to wake you up and pull you away once the relationship becomes quicksand.

Rock On Bro
Old 15-01-2017, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 11
linrx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree totally, but I'm not saying no to TS, I'm just saying PRC girls these days are like that, so don't expect them to know how to cook and wash your clothes without a salary.
Old 15-01-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ricky85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Might it not depend on which part of China they are from? Like different regions have different characteristics?
Old 15-01-2017, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

unless u r a smart person, and i mean street smart not book smart, better dont think about dating PRC girls. PRC mind games are hard to play, dont exhaust yr brain cells.
Old 15-01-2017, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
unless u r a smart person, and i mean street smart not book smart, better dont think about dating PRC girls. PRC mind games are hard to play, dont exhaust yr brain cells.
So, what nationality should we date?
Old 16-01-2017, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

I think that when you date a girl...it is more about her character, education level, thinking...etc....much less about nationality....there are good and bad eggs irregardless of nationalities across the board.

No such things as PRC are bad or what not...it is more about the person u are dating....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 17-01-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

How "decent" is "decent"? Just date her out n find it out yaself..interrogate her like a Gestapo in da bedroom..surely u can get da answer! Hahahahaha..
Old 17-01-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 19
ameth is a Helpful and Caring Samsterameth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think its really not about the nationality but rather how was her up bringing, her family members, her environment etc etc.. Not all are like that. Imho, stereotyping is not a wise choice to make. There are good and bad..

Old 17-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 0
alkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalkz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In simple words, if u decided to take the risk to date then get mentally prepared whether it is a good or bad ending. if its good ending then congrats to u, if its a bad ending then take it as an learning experience to make urself stronger. some bros out there duno y after going thru so many bad experiences, they still cant learnt. some no matter how much u advice, they still want to dive into the trap. these are part and parcel of life. once u r emotionally connected to someone no matter what others say also useless. We are here just to give advice based on our experience. I have a few good frens out there married decent PRC wife and living happily with a few kids. whenever i met up with them, they got no complains with their wife. Honestly speaking, it depends on the individual decent person u meet not all are bad. U need to be with the person for a while to understand better before u make major decision. I personally encountered a nice PRC lady. We got together for quite awhile....eventually we didnt get together not becoz of her issues, it was mine. however we still remain as close fren and have mutually feelings for each other
Old 21-01-2017, 07:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
How "decent" is "decent"? Just date her out n find it out yaself..interrogate her like a Gestapo in da bedroom..surely u can get da answer! Hahahahaha..
many of these prc factory workers here r actually marry back home, but come here still have no.2 lao gong & many bf
Old 21-01-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 550 / Power: 0
bonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to allbonkhq69 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
many of these prc factory workers here r actually marry back home, but come here still have no.2 lao gong & many bf
you are bullshitting again aint you
Old 22-01-2017, 01:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder why think so much already 40 liao what there to lose no time liao
want to date just date but 1st only if she want to go out with u alone
then just follow where it lead
Happy CNY to all
Old 22-01-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkhq69 View Post
you are bullshitting again aint you
I feel like shiting into your bull hole, u dumb ass!
think u r wearing green hat now thanks to your prc wife but goondu like u
still dumb ass
u eat eat my shit or go to the bull & eat his shit
Old 23-01-2017, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 13
happywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhappywoody is a living Saint! - you won't find better

lest we forget PRC girls are human too ...

they love and they hurt too
Old 23-01-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17470 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
I wonder why think so much already 40 liao what there to lose no time liao
want to date just date but 1st only if she want to go out with u alone
then just follow where it lead
Happy CNY to all )
Up you for good post! That explained why 40 huay Liao sill bor bo lor! wonder if when he call chicken also he huan lor like that

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1