The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 25-01-2017, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
vaseline92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

Heard mixed opinions regarding this topic, wanted some opinions from you guys.

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

Do give your opinions below
Old 25-01-2017, 08:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 11
assrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterassrimmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: To wear underwear or not to wear, that is the question.

Go butt naked first. If the ML protests and insists you put on something, then you will know. But still not fool proof as the instructions may come directly from their boss as it is a breach of their licensing conditions. Boss will not want to earn a mere $50 and lose their license in return. Those joints who allow naked, likely to be unlicensed spas operating illegally.
Old 25-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Alternatively u could put them on and lower them later on during the massage. The reaction from the massage lady will be indicative of what u can do next.

Stay status quo or continue to push the boundaries.

It depends on the rapport u have established over time.

Experiment and the results can surprise you

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaseline92 View Post
Heard mixed opinions regarding this topic, wanted some opinions from you guys.

Personally, I go for clean massage with teasing that provide shorts (XXL size). Which means it is not those massage palour which you go in with the intention for sex. Wonder what is the norm for all the people out there.

Obviously butt naked got more feel, but some say the masseur might feel intimidated since it is still a clean joint.

Do give your opinions below
Old 25-01-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

If it is a clean joint, likely you are required to wear the short. However if you RTM several time with the same ML and created rapport with her, she will allow you to go butt naked eventually. It applied to me.
Old 25-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 10
sammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of lightsammyboyforumm is a glorious beacon of light

I normally strip naked, and wait for reactions from ML. If not allow, she will tell you to wear shorts. If she never say anything and continue to massage, this place more or less got extra, only question is to what extend.... :-)
Old 25-01-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14211 / Power: 69
SAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond reputeSAFFRONnation has a reputation beyond repute

Very agreeable. Go naKed if it's comfortable once you lie down. If asked to wear disposable just wear it. Your ML will not feel shy or intimidated - neither should you 😉

For a good thread. You shall be upped 😉

Quote:
Originally Posted by assrimmer View Post
Go butt naked first. If the ML protests and insists you put on something, then you will know. But still not fool proof as the instructions may come directly from their boss as it is a breach of their licensing conditions. Boss will not want to earn a mere $50 and lose their license in return. Those joints who allow naked, likely to be unlicensed spas operating illegally.
Old 25-01-2017, 02:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 9
antares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyantares79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

If I saw panties or shorts, I usually wear them first, I like the thrill n suspense of teasing hahaha, especially disposable panties
Old 25-01-2017, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jasongan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

good thread
Old 25-01-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 17
gamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samstergamersland is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
The best is the disposable paper panties type..
The feeling of the ML sliding in her hands or tearing the sides is like making us high...
i went to one MP before asking to wear disposable paper underwear when i appear naked (pretend to act newbie) in front of the ML. then i pretend dunno how to wear because all three sides look the same to me so dunno which side goes to the waist. then she put on for me and adjust for me.. i thought ho sei liao.. sure got something.. knn.. whole session dun even have sliding of hands not to mention tearing the sides.. so lan lan just enjoy the massage loh..
Old 26-01-2017, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 9
junsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjunsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjunsheng15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just go with the flow, if there is paper underwear or shorts provided, I will wear it. Then midway thru the massage, will ask if can remove as it is uncomfortable. If they allow, then hoh seh, if not, they will ask if other places that u go allow that? Then have another topic to chat even if they are pure clean massage. At least the massage won't be as boring.
Old 26-01-2017, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I have seen places that provide paper G-string. This is more fun as I know butt massage is guarantee. Once when doing the front, The ML slide her hand into inner groin to tease me. I then peel off the string to flip open exposing the erected cock, she laughted and continue and proceed to do the HJ without asking.
Old 26-01-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pandoraboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
I have seen places that provide paper G-string. This is more fun as I know butt massage is guarantee. Once when doing the front, The ML slide her hand into inner groin to tease me. I then peel off the string to flip open exposing the erected cock, she laughted and continue and proceed to do the HJ without asking.
Bro where the gstring kind? Everything I only kena disposable or shorts leh
Old 26-01-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 18
UndeaD80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried wearing g string once to a MP and get hell of a time
Old 26-01-2017, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 22
Evilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud ofEvilhawk has much to be proud of

what i normally do is either
(i) after the ml usher me to the room and close the door(if she still inside the room) i will strip in front of her. if they not into this business, they will walk out immediately if not, they smile at u.
(ii) i will lie on the bed naked and wait for her call. usually they will use the towel to cover up. if not they will either wear for u or ask u to wear it yourself.
sometime, best thing to do is act blur. this help to break the ice and awkwardness.

btw bro lam1673, can share which place does use paper gstring? the closest i got is paper underwear.
Old 26-01-2017, 11:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

I leave my underwear on, for 2 purpose

1) If there is special, ML will remove them for me...more exciting for me, at least I felt this way...or she will ask me to remove....then you know got GQ.

2) If the massage is no good or GQ too expensive, the underwear will help me to control my little head better and I can nego or walk out.

After a few time with underwear on, I feel much sober when GQ poped.

Play safe

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1