The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 12
Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for a companion

Well.. there's reason.
Professional because there us no point being with someone who isn't on par w me.
Secondly small luxuries means able to afford little lifestyle because I like them too.
I don't want to end up choosing someone who cannot afford to catch up w my lifestyle and complains about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
@ladyrain
you dont have to respond if you dont agree or felt humiliated if its untrue.

similarly guys feel threatened when you list out things like professional, small luxuries, enjoys travelling ; all points to elite way of living in someways.

true everyone has their own opinion of choosing friends . elite men mostly are flirtatious ,not family oriented men at all , well most are. Well i am not saying allare but numbers never lie. we all have friends , rich to poor , your best friend might be your poorest friend who lends you the most , the rich man can be the nicest person you ever seen. so being professional or not in life does not testify how good a person you are .
Old 09-07-2017, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 10
911s is a Helpful and Caring Samster911s is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your requests seems fair enough. I just wonder whats in it for us guys from you?
Old 12-07-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster

Ladyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to beholdLadyrain is a splendid one to behold

Sad to say.. you don't expect much from me to begin with. .
If you are looking to gain anything sexual out from This, .
Cut your losses.
I'm not your usual type.
Let me share with you.
100k was the proposal and I don't even bat an eyelid.
Believe it or not up to you.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrain View Post
Well.. there's reason.
Professional because there us no point being with someone who isn't on par w me.
Secondly small luxuries means able to afford little lifestyle because I like them too.
I don't want to end up choosing someone who cannot afford to catch up w my lifestyle and complains about it.
on par in monetary terms ?

lifestyle means different to each persons .. where maid consider having a lot of credit in their phone is small luxury ...

others saying their merc is small luxury ...
Old 12-07-2017, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by january29 View Post
on par in monetary terms ?

lifestyle means different to each persons .. where maid consider having a lot of credit in their phone is small luxury ...

others saying their merc is small luxury ...
Yours is a senseless debate.
Move on.
Old 12-07-2017, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 16
january29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond reputejanuary29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yours is a senseless debate.
Move on.

just wondering where your base is ....

to me a premier ticket on a nice movie shows are small luxury, for others premier movie ticket is a must on every movie!

i met someone who small luxury are LV bags, gucci shoes, and expecting the man to work until they die to provide ... i feel sad just looking at them ...

move on .. i wont disturb you anymore
Old 29-07-2017, 12:13 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Sad to say.. you don't expect much from me to begin with. .
If you are looking to gain anything sexual out from This, .
Cut your losses.
I'm not your usual type.
Let me share with you.
100k was the proposal and I don't even bat an eyelid.
Believe it or not up to you.
Since you wont even blink at 100k, why don't you head for male host bar?
I am certain they can provide you with whatever you require?
A lady with high earning power attracts many guys but i guess they do not have the time to meet the correct person.
Old 29-07-2017, 12:38 AM
Samster

A couple of times. But it's too empty.
You know why they keep coming at you.
You know why they text you non stop.
You know why they compliment you day in day out.
You know why they say even say they love you.
It is not real and it doesn't fill me up at all.
If you understand what I'm trying to say. ..
Old 29-07-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 869 / Power: 0
jake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to beholdjake1 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm okay. I think you want something real.
Someone who is in the same league as you.
Being a career woman yet yearning to be the little woman in front of him.
Once in a while, having little surprises excites you as he took the effort and understanding you as the surprise is something u like.
Old 31-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Sort of. To feel genuine. .
Old 31-07-2017, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 10
solarflare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So much feels this post...
Old 18-10-2017, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sexythang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashcow View Post
@ladyrain

you dont have to respond if you dont agree or felt humiliated if its untrue.

similarly guys feel threatened when you list out things like professional, small luxuries, enjoys travelling ; all points to elite way of living in someways.

true everyone has their own opinion of choosing friends . elite men mostly are flirtatious ,not family oriented men at all , well most are. Well i am not saying allare but numbers never lie. we all have friends , rich to poor , your best friend might be your poorest friend who lends you the most , the rich man can be the nicest person you ever seen. so being professional or not in life does not testify how good a person you are .
Elite men are always flirtatious as there will be tons of girls lining up. Doesn't matter the age

That said there are also elite women popping up nowadays. Especially China one child policy daughter inherits all or maybe some like that JB Princess. I stuggle to think which one is harder to get.
Old 20-10-2017, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
highflyah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Strong women intimidate boys and excite men
Old 13-09-2018, 07:27 PM
Samster

Old 13-09-2018, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3223 / Power: 16
aalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond reputeaalibaba has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
what happened to you sis

cheer up, be happy

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1